Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Vapegear: Steam Crave Aromamizer RDA V2 - 0.055 BTC - FreeShip  (Read 408 times)
cryptoluvr (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:12:08 PM

Up for sale is an authentic Steam Crave Aromamizer RDA V2. I picked up a spare glass for it, which was good because the original broke immediately. Asking price 0.055 BTC Free trackable shipping in USA. Outside USA Price + Actual Cost shipping.

I used this for a few days, and ended up not liking the tall profile (I like really small RDAs.) Comes with coils installed, spare set in the box.

It hits really well! I usually only do 40 or so watts, but on 50watts it is the most flavorful RDA that I have ever tried. It probably can host claptons and kick out massive clouds as well, but I really do enjoy this for the flavor. It brought out notes that my second favorite RDA doesn't even come close to matching.

This is basically new, I used the new smoke colored glass for one drip well full, then cleaned everything out and took pictures.

You get the Aromamizer V2 RDA, with super wide drip tip. It also includes a 510 adapter chuff cap. The inside chimney sheath also has a replacement, that doesn't have fins on it. I don't think you will need that unless you are hitting 120w+ claptons.

It has some O-rings and screws. I can throw in a few extra grub screws and 18650 sleeves if you'd like (please let me know or I'll forget.) This comes in a really nice looking gift box.

Pictures include some stock images.

Also selling some genuine Samsung 25-R R5's. I got 4 and really only need two. Msg in thread if interested. Thanks for looking!

http://imgur.com/a/r5rha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: