Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oil Prices Slump to 11-Year Lows in Asia and Europe  (Read 4355 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:12:00 PM

USA ban for oil export has been  removed.But in my opinion it is the end  of industrial era and begining of technology era.There is no new economic tigers also
Why oil price has to be 80$,i think 35$it is enough

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mikewillda

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:30:37 PM

USA ban for oil export has been  removed.But in my opinion it is the end  of industrial era and begining of technology era.There is no new economic tigers also

There is a conflict between Sunni and Shia Muslin (Saudi vs. Iran). The oil price jumped several dollars. It might rise further.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
Xianantung

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:51:06 AM

The oil has dropped below $30 recently. It will drop further when the Iran oil flush the market. Bitcoin is a safe heaven now.
bitba.org

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:53:39 AM

The oil has dropped below $30 recently. It will drop further when the Iran oil flush the market. Bitcoin is a safe heaven now.

I agree about oil price drop. I see high volatility in BTC yet  Roll Eyes
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:08:58 AM

Iran is pumping real hard with their oil. I think at some point we might even see the oil price fall to possibly $20!! Supply is extremely high while the demand is just at normal levels. It's good for the normal people since 1 liter of petrol here "just" costs €1.30 right now.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:16:37 AM

Iran is pumping real hard with their oil. I think at some point we might even see the oil price fall to possibly $20!! Supply is extremely high while the demand is just at normal levels. It's good for the normal people since 1 liter of petrol here "just" costs €1.30 right now.

Still the petrol/diesel price is too damn high considering the actual price of oil and the same goes for energy, public transportations and so on.
My question is why they don't level with the new oil price? That's something that worries me, it seems like "big" players are expecting something before deciding to level other prices as well.
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:20:19 AM

Still the petrol/diesel price is too damn high considering the actual price of oil and the same goes for energy, public transportations and so on.
My question is why they don't level with the new oil price? That's something that worries me, it seems like "big" players are expecting something before deciding to level other prices as well.

In Italy Oil price wheiht only about 28% of diesel Price. Other are Taxes and little profit for reseller  Angry

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:20:27 AM

Tax and greed for profit.
These days i saw 30 cent price differece for the same brand of gasoline at two different gasoline stations.
To be precise it was a aral and a bft station.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DeathProxyX

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:24:50 AM

Tax and greed for profit.
These days i saw 30 cent price differece for the same brand of gasoline at two different gasoline stations.
To be precise it was a aral and a bft station.

Wow, in italy you are luky if find 1 cent of difference between 2 companies  Grin

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
mikewillda

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:12:37 PM

In Italy Oil price wheiht only about 28% of diesel Price. Other are Taxes and little profit for reseller  Angry

That is the same in many countries. So when the oil price dropped 70%, the pump price just drop 25%. The government takes most of the money.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:18:04 PM

That is the same in many countries. So when the oil price dropped 70%, the pump price just drop 25%. The government takes most of the money.

Actually, this is good thinking from the part of the governments. If they reduce the price of gasoline by a large margin, then the consumption will spiral out of control. This will result in increasing demand for crude oil, thereby propelling the crude price to the 2014-levels. By keeping the gasoline prices stable, the governments will be able to reduce the revenue deficit, and keep the crude oil price in the $30-$40 range for the long term.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3469
Merit: 4438

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:48:12 PM

Iran's sanctions are lifted, they also going to put tons of oil on the alrdy flooded market.

Expect even more lower prices for a some time untill..SA breaks ore Russia gets angry.
DeathProxyX

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:51:33 AM

I think low price damage Russia  Roll Eyes

BitTyro

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:01:43 AM

OPEC wants to monopolize the oil market by driving its price to a record low. They want to bankrupt oil fracking industries who need $70 a barrel to survive compared to them which only need $6 a barrel.
mikewillda

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:34:11 PM

I think low price damage Russia  Roll Eyes

The low oil price will damage the American enemies. Most of them are not democratic nations. The only beneficiary is the US and Western Europe.

Z00

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:08:18 PM

This volatility had nothing to do with the oil price. It was the result of Mike Hearns statement and the Cryptsy closing.

I agree about oil price drop. I see high volatility in BTC yet  Roll Eyes
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:06:14 PM

Low oil price can have some positive effects in car drivers monthly expenses at gas station, so I think this is very positive  Wink
mikewillda

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:28:20 PM

OPEC wants to monopolize the oil market by driving its price to a record low. They want to bankrupt oil fracking industries who need $70 a barrel to survive compared to them which only need $6 a barrel.

The oil price is below $50 for some time. There is no large scale fracking industry bankruptcy. What is the real cost for franking?

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:30:49 PM

USA ban for oil export has been  removed.But in my opinion it is the end  of industrial era and begining of technology era.There is no new economic tigers also

But this release of ban has made the supply of oil to various countries surplus. But in many countries even after this the Tax or price has not being cut down. It doesn't mean the dawn of technological era just because of this ban release. Its just a start of economy growth for few countries, because of this ban release few middle east countries are facing recession.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:41:04 PM

My only real fear (besides the usual economic indicator crap) is that it halts the progress of alternative energies. I for one am excited for electrics to take over anything that runs on gas or diesel fuel.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: