Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Sale] SmartPot "air pot" growing containers  (Read 1327 times)
AmpEater (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2011, 12:23:28 PM

I have a bunch of these "smart pot" air pot growing containers left over after half of my tomatoes seedlings didn't make it.

These are fabulous because they allow the roots to "breath" and if placed on the ground the roots can grow right through to anchor the plant.  These are a relatively new idea that has taken off in professional horticulture due to the increased yield, better soil utilization, and self-anchoring properties.  Doesn't even need to be removed to transplant.  And amazingly they are also reusable.

"By taking advantage of the benefits of traditional plastic gardening containers while eliminating the shortcomings, Smart Pots truly live up to their name! These soft growing containers allow more air to reach the growing medium and roots, improving drainage and keeping the root system from overheating on hot days. Plant roots also benefit from their natural tendency to grow into soft surfaces like the Smart Pot, becoming thick and healthy instead of circling the inside of the pot and becoming root-bound. Air prunes the plant’s root structure."

I have 50+ of the #2 2 gallon size. .5btc each, shipped free if you buy a few

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
robquade

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 03:17:35 AM

I thought I might give the air pot thing a try.  I would like to see the pot(s) first to make sure it is the real air pot and not the knock offs.  I understood from what you wrote that you want .50 each for them. Anyhow, let me know if you still have them and how to contact you and we can go from there.
Thanks.
Rob 
AmpEater (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 02:57:03 PM

I thought I might give the air pot thing a try.  I would like to see the pot(s) first to make sure it is the real air pot and not the knock offs.  I understood from what you wrote that you want .50 each for them. Anyhow, let me know if you still have them and how to contact you and we can go from there.
Thanks.
Rob 

Here is an image of the same airpots I'm selling

They are the original with the green "smart pot" tag.  I purchased 100 direct for my own use so I can vouch they are the real deal.

I was asking 1/2 a BTC originally, but the price has gone up now so I'm only asking .25 BTC each plus shipping.  Private message me and we can go from there
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: