Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [EBOOK] [VOUCHED] How to make your own faucet with images and code snippets  (Read 381 times)
Glorantq (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:12:37 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 07:01:10 PM by Glorantq

From this e-book you can learn how to make your own faucet with your new script.
Don't look at the red trust, product has been vouched!
Price is $5 Autobuy, 7$ Directly, if you get successful you will make this money back.
Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/mW5UqWx.png

This is a detailed guide, 5 pages of tutorials with images and code snippets ready to paste.

Reviews:
Alright, so I have received a vouch copy from the OP and this is my honest review/feedback of his ebook. Smiley

To be honest, his ebook is fairly simple and anyone with the ability to read can make their first faucet by just following the tutorials in the ebook. The ebook are loaded with images, so you don't need to worry much if you do not understand the text. If you have the basic knowledge of PHP, then this is the ebook you will need to make your first faucet. In my opinion, you should not use free hosting as your faucet hosting.
Overall, this ebook is recommended if you want to start your first faucet.

Good luck with sale.

Autobuy link: https://payivy.com/v/07834
PM me for direct buy. Price will increase to 12$.

Every PHP beginner can make their own faucet from this e-book.

http://images.dmca.com/Badges/dmca_protected_sml_120n.png?ID=8267cc2a-4967-456a-88e6-f0df1007394e
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:25:00 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 04:15:04 PM by krunox123

Alright, so I have received a vouch copy from the OP and this is my honest review/feedback of his ebook. Smiley

To be honest, his ebook is fairly simple and anyone with the ability to read can make their first faucet by just following the tutorials in the ebook. The ebook are loaded with images, so you don't need to worry much if you do not understand the text. If you have the basic knowledge of PHP, then this is the ebook you will need to make your first faucet. In my opinion, you should not use free hosting as your faucet hosting.

Good luck with sale.

Life sucks.
Glorantq (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:08:34 PM

To be honest, his ebook is fairly simple and anyone with the ability to read can make their first faucet by just following the tutorials in the ebook. If you have the basic knowledge of PHP, then this is the ebook you will need to make your first faucet. In my opinion, you should not use free hosting as your faucet hosting.

Good luck with sale.

Thank you for the review
Glorantq (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:16:30 PM

Just released my other ebook Wink
Glorantq (OP)

View Profile