Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not selling anymore.  (Read 744 times)
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:06:35 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 02:00:52 AM by DarkStar_

not selling anymore

taking a break - expect delayed responses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funkydog

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:14:07 AM

Hi,

I can review it for you.

PM me.

Regards.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:22:22 AM

I'd like to take a vouch copy and I'll write an honest review of your ebook. Smiley
Are your method can only be used by user from certain country?

Life sucks.
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:28:48 AM

I'd like to take a vouch copy and I'll write an honest review of your ebook. Smiley
Are your method can only be used by user from certain country?
Should work for most countries.
Harder to do in some countries, PM me if you would like to know if your country is possible.

Also, PMed kruno123 about the vouch copy.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:38:58 AM

You mentioned what its not but never what it really is Smiley So how much do we earn through this method per week?
If its not time consuming then I assume this can really be a hard work that I will have to finish the job entirely in a short period of time to get paid.  I'd be waiting for more reviews from the reputable guys here.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:43:06 AM

You mentioned what its not but never what it really is Smiley So how much do we earn through this method per week?
If its not time consuming then I assume this can really be a hard work that I will have to finish the job entirely in a short period of time to get paid.  I'd be waiting for more reviews from the reputable guys here.

Forgot to add that
You can make around $200 - $1000+ in a few weeks.
Added to the thread.
You probably need to spend like 30 minutes on the first day and then only 10-15 minutes after that everyday.
The more time you spend, the more you can make.

Also, I can't mention what it is otherwise people would just use it and not buy the ebook.

krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 01:25:03 AM

Alright, so I have received a vouch copy from the OP and this is my honest review/feedback of his ebook.

To be honest, the introduction of his ebook is very unclear about what the book will teach you. But there is nothing to be worried because you will eventually know what the ebook will teach you when you are at page 2.
His ebook is fairly simple and is loaded with links for you to start with. But one thing I do not agree with the OP is that this method are not as unique as stated in the title of this thread.
Overall, this method is good if you can find a long term customer.

Good luck with sale. Smiley

Life sucks.
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 01:32:13 AM

Alright, so I have received a vouch copy from the OP and this is my honest review/feedback of his ebook.

To be honest, the introduction of his ebook is very unclear about what the book will teach you. But there is nothing to be worried because you will eventually know what the ebook will teach you when you are at page 2.
His ebook is fairly simple and is loaded with links for you to start with. But one thing I do not agree with the OP is that this method are not as unique as stated in the title of this thread.

Thanks for the review. Biggest reason I put "unique" was because I have never seen this method before on some other site, and I have been looking for ways to make money before.
Replaced unique with easy.

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:37:57 AM

Thanks for the review. Biggest reason I put "unique" was because I have never seen this method before on some other site, and I have been looking for ways to make money before.
Replaced unique with easy.
Need another vouch?
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:55:39 AM

Here is my 100% honest review of this method
(Please note,I am not affiliated with the seller in any way)

So I just asked for a vouch copy and read through the ebook,at first I though this is a fucking good ebook and it could work.So then I realized that this is literally a reskinned ebook off of hack forums.This guy just stole an ebook off of hack forums and reskinned it and is trying to sell it as his own.The method itself was leaked a long time ago and no longer works.

0/10 ebook

DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 01:57:16 AM

Here is my 100% honest review of this method
(Please note,I am not affiliated with the seller in any way)

So I just asked for a vouch copy and read through the ebook,at first I though this is a fucking good ebook and it could work.So then I realized that this is literally a reskinned ebook off of hack forums.This guy just stole an ebook off of hack forums and reskinned it and is trying to sell it as his own.The method itself was leaked a long time ago and no longer works.

0/10 ebook

Never seen it before, my friend told me to help him sell it here.
Not selling it anymore.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: