Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your crappy and unwanted Christmas presents - for bitcoins!  (Read 1776 times)
willywonka123

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:34:21 AM

Really cool site, I registered. Hopefully more people will begin to use it. 

Only thing I didn't like so much was going through the lengthy registration process although you're given the opportunity to skip a lot of steps I think it could be made faster and easier like just requiring the user name, email, password, and phone verification. That really should be enough to just be able to login and look around. For example, you can remove all the extra steps that can be skipped anyway and restrict all new user accounts so that they can browse the site after quickly registering but they cannot buy or sell until they fill out all the other necessary stuff like their bank address, etc.

This way, anyone can literally register in 30 seconds after filling in the basics and verifying their phone, browse around, and determine if they want to continue to use the site. Since it's a new site and your are trying to attract new people, ideally you want to make it as simple as possible for them to get through the front door and look at what the site has to offer.  Just my two cents, take it or leave, I do hope it helps

On the other hand, the site looks very nicely put together. I hope it's successful and perhaps I'll keep using it if more people do too.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: