Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Chipotle | BTC Only | Highly Vouched  (Read 3404 times)
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:14:04 AM

I was given a vouch copy and it arrived at my PO BOX today. They ship directly from Chipotle. I have not tried to use it yet but see no reason why it would not work.

Thanks for the vouch, enjoy!

Sales are still open by the way Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:34:19 AM

I was given a vouch copy and it arrived at my PO BOX today. They ship directly from Chipotle. I have not tried to use it yet but see no reason why it would not work.

Whoa it says to bring a friend. What if I'm a horrible person without any friends and I just want a damned burrito or four? Can I still use the vouchers?  Huh
YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:57:27 AM

Do you have any more?

YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:00:00 AM

Whoa it says to bring a friend. What if I'm a horrible person without any friends and I just want a damned burrito or four? Can I still use the vouchers?  Huh

I can't see anything wrong with this. You get all that food for free. Can I get all of it for myself?

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:19:04 PM

Just have some personal time..

Order 2 burritos for yourself, 2 drinks, and two things of chip

Smiley

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:20:56 PM

Just received another order from DaveF

He will confirm here

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:19:25 PM

Will these vouchers work in India?

There are some restaurants here associated with making Chipotle's items and are affiliated to Chipotle. But they are not actually Chipotle restaurants. I think you understood what I am trying to say.

If you do not mind, can you send me one free voucher having lowest discounts possible to test if it works in my country? It will be a waste if I buy a set of them and it does not work. Undecided

Keep in mind that a parcel will get delivered nearly after a month if you are shipping it through US normal post.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:25:25 PM

Woah, just saw this thread.  I am interested and am wondering if you would ship this out first and then allow me to pay you once I receive the cards?

From what I understand, you are charging $11 for 4 burrito coupons?  Please correct me if this is not right.

Also I saw a post back that you will release how you do this?  Care to PM the way if I promise just to verify that it is legal and not use it and just buy vouchers from you?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:31:20 PM

There are some restaurants here associated with making Chipotle's items and are affiliated to Chipotle. But they are not actually Chipotle restaurants. I think you understood what I am trying to say.

If you do not mind, can you send me one free voucher having lowest discounts possible to test if it works in my country? It will be a waste if I buy a set of them and it does not work. Undecided

Keep in mind that a parcel will get delivered nearly after a month if you are shipping it through US normal post.

If it isn't an actual Chipotle branch, I doubt these vouchers will work.

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:34:31 PM

Mine showed up today - I never told him what name to put on the envelope so I'm guessing that's what held it up.

Plan to buy more soon. What's the going rate for these? Prefer to buy in groups.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:36:37 PM

excited for mine to come Smiley glad to see others got theirs.

I will post a review once I get mine cause I will be using it the same
day to eat Nom Nom

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:37:27 PM

Mine showed up today - I never told him what name to put on the envelope so I'm guessing that's what held it up.

Plan to buy more soon. What's the going rate for these? Prefer to buy in groups.

Just got my order in, from my conversation with him it doesn't sound like you can buy them in groups, but every couple of weeks shouldn't be an issue.

Can't wait for mine.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
FlutterPie

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:10:36 PM

For anyone who wants this method for free PM me. Don't give OP your business

Edit: OP accusing me of scamming because he's not going to get anymore more money from this thread. How sad
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:19:35 PM

Just got my order in, from my conversation with him it doesn't sound like you can buy them in groups, but every couple of weeks shouldn't be an issue.

Can't wait for mine.

Just got your vouchers shipped out.

You can order them as often as you want, I have never ran into an issue with getting multiple sent to an address.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 05:19:40 PM

Just used my vouched voucher...lol. Works great no issues at all. I want to order a few more.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:23:23 PM

Just used my vouched voucher...lol. Works great no issues at all. I want to order a few more.

I'm glad, PM me Smiley

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:01:39 PM

If it isn't an actual Chipotle branch, I doubt these vouchers will work.

Do you have any throwaway voucher so that I can check it out myself if it works?

I went there and asked them about your vouchers but they said they need to see them first and then they will be able to tell if it is valid to them.

I do not know what to do but I am certainly not buying in this utter dilemma. You can pm me if you have any other plans to work out from this situation Smiley
Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:02:10 PM

Edit: OP accusing me of scamming because he's not going to get anymore more money from this thread. How sad

Thanks for enlightening me, it is greatly appreciated  Smiley

I figured it was something morally questionable... haha

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
FlutterPie

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:03:59 PM

Thanks for enlightening me, it is greatly appreciated  Smiley

I figured it was something morally questionable... haha

Glad I could help
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: