Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got scammed by user cardseller121, claims to have MSDN, dont believe him  (Read 422 times)
kassadin5 (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:23:01 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 10:50:26 AM by kassadin5

hey, i was scammed by cardseller121 for 50$, the screenshots of our conversation are below, his sales thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1480448.0 and guess what! its self moderated..
he also seems to have either some help or a few alts as he got some "vouches" from also people with scam accusations
i am aware my trust is red but it's mainly due to trading of software, i have never scammed anybody.
please review this case and give the bastard negative trust so he cant do it again!

IMG 1

IMG 2

IMG 3

BITCOIN TRANSACION

HIS MESSAGE TO ME ON THE FORUM AND A MESSAGE I GOT WHEN HE DELETED MY POSTS ON HIS THREAD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: