Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking the big rollers: Where do you get the money from?  (Read 2189 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:39:18 AM

Man not everyone in this world is struggling for bitcoins.There are some big gamblers,betters too whose pasion is gambling.I still remember one guy who use to bet 50+ bitcoin on his every sport bet on directbet and guess what at 1.03,1.07 such odds.He betted 62 btc once at 1.02 odds..He risked that much bitcoin for such low odds..so yeah there are some people who have that much bitcoin..Now where did they get that much? well they bought it obviously coz it's very difficult to earn such amount..it may take years to earn that much online.

he likes safe bet, like i did on French Open, Wimbledom Open(won 5 btc or more, can't remember now) this year, the results were very good, if i kept betting like that, i would still profit many btc, but i didn't do that again, so i lost a lot of money in the end, you know such low odds will happen in djokovic vs weak players, now those weak players are not able to beat djokovic, so the bet is very safe, even i called it FREE MONEY.

What you replied is not 100% correct i have seen djokovic losing to weak players , so if you are playing like this on low odds for 50 matches also if one match goes wrong your whole bankroll we become zero, so not always all matches go according to the players some time it goes according to the situation.

if you run thatway to bet continuously and i am sure you will get busted one day, so the previous "FREE MONEY" will be mean nothing.
let's say you bet 20 btc @1.01 , you will get 0.2. do it 100 times you will get doubled profit. that estimate happened if in that 100 times there is no unexpexted result. unfortunately gambling are gambling there always something surprising every times.
highrollers always have different thinking due their huge capital amount which affected to gamble decision so let them go mad we loveto see it as a enternainment.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:00:02 AM

Im just asking those guys that are betting big amounts of money like this:

I should stop Sad
Down 19 BTC & that's just this month.
Oh well.

Im really curious to know how can you bet so much money, where did this money from? For me, I can only hope that I make 19 BTC in total after making BTC slowly and saving it all in maybe a year or so, but you are gambling it all in a single day. This is just crazy for me and I don't get it. I would like to know the history of the people here that have that much amount of money.

I think that some got their BTC from the start, when they were worth nothing and were just like an idea or concept. Then China came along they their value got huge.
China is just fancsinating speculation and earn quick money! They wouldn't keep their Bitcoin to now. When there was a chance, they should have cashed out for profits.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:14:15 AM

I should stop Sad
Oh well.

Im really curious to know how can you bet so much money, where did this money from? For me, I can only hope that I make 19 BTC in total after making BTC slowly and saving it all in maybe a year or so, but you are gambling it all in a single day. This is just crazy for me and I don't get it. I would like to know the history of the people here that have that much amount of money.

I think that some got their BTC from the start, when they were worth nothing and were just like an idea or concept. Then China came along they their value got huge.
China is just fancsinating speculation and earn quick money! They wouldn't keep their Bitcoin to now. When there was a chance, they should have cashed out for profits.

Not only Chinese people, those who are not aware of the future of bitcoin, not believing in holding bitcoin and cash out in time to time. I predict their future of regrets. I again predict them as late adopters of bitcoins.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:22:05 AM

It doesn't makes sense IMO cause people have their businesses and services to get funds ,why would you ask someone about his income or job.
Maybe some are very early adopters and have no problems in losing some hundreds.

I should stop Sad
Oh well.

Not only Chinese people, those who are not aware of the future of bitcoin, not believing in holding bitcoin and cash out in time to time. I predict their future of regrets. I again predict them as late adopters of bitcoins.
Nobody right now is late ,but they are not early for sure.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:54:25 AM

I should stop Sad
Oh well.

reason are they are just rich IRL or probably they are one of the bitcoin's early adopters so 19btc isn't too much in numbers for them. bitcoins isn't only for poors to use but the reality is there are lots of rich people using it. i myself see one user in a gambling site lose 50btc in a day trying to hit big multiplier Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: