Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd captcha for faucets ?  (Read 2605 times)
wadili89 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:54:29 AM

Hello everyone, I like this topic so much, in fact ran into this discussion as i was searching for threads about 2nd captcha for faucets. This should be a very good alternative to reduce if not eliminate bots. To many it might not be a good idea, but if you have been a victim, you soon realise the need for it. As I type this, my faucet has been under attach for more than 5 days now. The worst is that I can't add ads codes to my faucets due to bots taking over my faucet. To use 2 captchas means increasing visitors earnings, if boths can be kept off our sites, why not 2nd captcha.
I also need help with this issue, my coin is deceasing without earnings from adverts even after implementing some security measures. I want to connect wit the good guys here.

i starting this topic and unfortunately no one here ever replied on the topic ( except few ) faucets are so hard to get profit from and with bots you are in deep loss and unfortunately faucetbox script itself is not secure enough to protract from bots

i ended up selling my beloved faucet, i hope you find some way

Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:14:32 PM

I don't mind filling out 2 captchas as long as Solve Media is not being used. I love recaptcha. The anti bot ones are okay if they are close together (a line separating each one), if I have to freaking search for the anti bot and claim links though, that's too frustrating just for a cruddy prize.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:06:41 PM

Many people don't like the idea of a second captcha and i understand them but untill faucet owners find a better way to protect their sites from the bots this is the best solution and we must deal with it.
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:11:34 PM

Yeah, as long as I don't have to fill out the solve medias. Those things suck.
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 09:38:21 PM

on DonaldCoin and all my site i use 4 simple captcha in one page i call it "Multi-Captcha Account Verify".

it's required only once after signup and when i want to force it every some days for all members.
when i feel there are some bots on the site, i force it again once for all members.

i advice all other faucets do same.

no need to have 2 captcha for every claim, but 2 to 4 captcha every some days is good solution.

solving 4 diff captcha correctly in same time is about impossible for bots.
and all captcha are very easy for users, no need to use complex ones or hard to read ones as like solvemedia.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:47:16 PM

I really love Donald Bitcoin's setup. Like... everything about it, literally. Wish there were more like it.

Thank you, Donaldcoins.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:53:56 AM

on DonaldCoin and all my site i use 4 simple captcha in one page i call it "Multi-Captcha Account Verify".

it's required only once after signup and when i want to force it every some days for all members.
when i feel there are some bots on the site, i force it again once for all members.

i advice all other faucets do same.

no need to have 2 captcha for every claim, but 2 to 4 captcha every some days is good solution.

solving 4 diff captcha correctly in same time is about impossible for bots.
and all captcha are very easy for users, no need to use complex ones or hard to read ones as like solvemedia.

I don't understand this - its required once after signup and when you want to force it. And than you say that bots can't solve 4 captchas. Than why are you forcing captchas every few days if they are impossible for bots to solve it in first place? Better fix your faucet, its kicking me out when i want to do something that includes opening in new tab, like collecting rewards, or gift, or coin parts  Wink

To OP, i think if bots want to take money from you they will, maybe its better solution to set withdraw limit and manually send coins to users
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 07:10:21 PM

I dont like it. It is not fair. But if the faucet will pay many bitcoin then it is ok. The worse is anti not or anti human that has the button right next to the ad. So if you make a mistake you click on the ad .

donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 09:31:44 PM

I don't understand this - its required once after signup and when you want to force it. And than you say that bots can't solve 4 captchas. Than why are you forcing captchas every few days if they are impossible for bots to solve it in first place? Better fix your faucet, its kicking me out when i want to do something that includes opening in new tab, like collecting rewards, or gift, or coin parts  Wink

To OP, i think if bots want to take money from you they will, maybe its better solution to set withdraw limit and manually send coins to users

sorry but we can't send payouts manually.. because we have now +7500 active users are collecting everyday day.
till now, 1.1 million payments sent automatically from DonaldCoin only (you can check on payment proof page), if we want to send payouts manually we won't be able to manage all sites and reply to support emails..

Thanks for understanding,

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: