Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to get BTC easily  (Read 5314 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:24:23 AM

thank you guys for your help, so here we can earn from signature campaign, but for that i have to rank up by posting.

if you do not want to wait long for a member or more, you can buy an account. yeah it's good enough, I'm sure your money will be back in quick time

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:24:11 PM

What are the methods of collection of BTC easily

Just build your account in this account and get good rank (Member at least) and then join paying signature campaign and start posting constructive posts daily to get weekly income in bitcoins and collect bitcoins easily
captain_jack

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:39:23 PM

faucets(just the high paying ones), bitcointalk forum signature campaings, gift deployments in forum
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:43:14 PM

Try joining the paying signature campaign after building your account but don't spam threads and try posting only constructive posts to get paid daily or weekly
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:47:21 PM

you do bussiness even clicking its bussiness so you try to get a hold on to what to do for money and dont get nervouse its natural to never have enoghf
bikoBoy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:57:10 PM

There is no easy way I think but joining a signature campaign or promoting something can be profitable and less difficult.
Dixi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:37:56 PM

hi 
is  this  profitable to mine altcoins especially new ones and convert profits into bitcoin after they became more expensive?
arthurminton

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:07:33 PM

You can do mining or do trading,work for bitcoin on different freelancer that accept and pay in btc or the easiest way is to locally buy bitcoin.that's how pro do Grin, by pro I refer myself Cool

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:15:30 AM

thank you guys for your help, so here we can earn from signature campaign, but for that i have to rank up by posting.

if you do not want to wait long for a member or more, you can buy an account. yeah it's good enough, I'm sure your money will be back in quick time

Buying an account is not right according to bitcointalk forum norms.better buy a miner if you be a newbie and start mining and try trading also but little risky be careful while trading
Scorpian

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:16:43 AM

Faucets. You didn't mention that you want a good amount of BTC, so faucets are pretty easy.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:36:28 AM

another way that was not mentioned is that you can farm and sell account easily, don't go for high rank account, try to sell mass of member of full member, they are much easy to get, and they can be worth 0.05 easily
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:41:09 PM

in my opinion the best possible and easiest way to earn your bitcoins without being scammed is most probably participating in high paid signature campaigns of this forum, it would surely give you a great possibility to earn some decent money in bitcoins, besides that you can trade on exchanges
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:49:30 PM

There is an easy method of using faucets etc but you will earn equivalent to the work you have put in. Not much. As with real money /fiat/ there is no easy sure fire way to collect btc easily. You will need to work for it either offering a service or your skills and that is the only method you will need to collect btc.

another way that was not mentioned is that you can farm and sell account easily, don't go for high rank account, try to sell mass of member of full member, they are much easy to get, and they can be worth 0.05 easily

After seeing the prices of accounts recently I would say that it isn't as easy as you may think. How long to rank an account to be able to sell for 0.05btc. To long and not easy to post that much without getting banned for spamming..

relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:59:39 PM

for me, the methods for collect bitcoin easily is join signature campaign and you earn free bitcoin by posting and don't forget to earn by faucets too. it's small but that's okay.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:06:48 PM

for me, the methods for collect bitcoin easily is join signature campaign and you earn free bitcoin by posting and don't forget to earn by faucets too. it's small but that's okay.

faucet is too small and it was just wasting your time. better learn a better way. but because he was just want getting bitcoin easy. yes faucet is suitable for him

byter.sky

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:07:06 PM

buy some
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:30:14 PM

There is an easy method of using faucets etc but you will earn equivalent to the work you have put in. Not much. As with real money /fiat/ there is no easy sure fire way to collect btc easily. You will need to work for it either offering a service or your skills and that is the only method you will need to collect btc.

After seeing the prices of accounts recently I would say that it isn't as easy as you may think. How long to rank an account to be able to sell for 0.05btc. To long and not easy to post that much without getting banned for spamming..

there was an user posting with 50 account and he was not banning, so just do not post no sense and remain on topic, i see no reason for anyone fearing the ban if he is genuine

reaching a member or full member it's not so hard, we are talking about 4 months, but bears in mind that you can create many account that can reach in 4 month that rank

so you can easily earn 1 btc every 4 months, plus the earning from signature
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:01:43 PM

signature campaign one of the best to earn bitcoins weekly but you are newbie.
Since you are newbie i can only shares to you is to claim bitcoins in any faucet but its low paying than sign campaign..
dont worry about your rank if you are really want to earn bitcoins faucets is the fast but low earnings.
After you collect bitcoins and saving it around 0.005-0.009 you can buy member rank.
If you dont want to buy you need to wait to your account to be rank or activity update every 2 weeks so be active to rank your account..
So good luck and have a nice day...

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:13:38 PM

Buying an account is not right according to bitcointalk forum norms.better buy a miner if you be a newbie and start mining and try trading also but little risky be careful while trading

Is that true? but I always look at buying and selling account thread in this forum. buy mining tool quite expensive.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 06:04:59 PM

You could use a rotator. bloggingwithbloggers.com/List are two good sites that you could use  Roll Eyes. You could also play some games like coinbrawl though the payout from the game is getting less and less on a daily basis. Signature campaign has been the best way for met to get BTC easily. I've probably earned more that way and have just been taking advantage of it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: