Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HIRING - Create me a faucet  (Read 509 times)
aron.t (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:00:22 PM

i need someone wich can create me a faucet from faucetbox not faucet in a box .. i have the site ready estabilished need only to install faucet. more info send me a pm
Mexicantrader

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:24:07 PM

i need someone wich can create me a faucet from faucetbox not faucet in a box .. i have the site ready estabilished need only to install faucet. more info send me a pm

Hello, is this still open?

I just sent you a pm.

If is not open any more please let us know.

Have a nice day.
TheOnlyAndOnly

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

★ Pro Paysafecard Seller ★

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:34:01 PM

I just sent you a pm.

Have a nice day.
Dupt, the guy was last online a month ago.

★★ Pro PaySafeCard Seller - Escrow Is Welcome! ★★
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:58:40 PM

I just sent you a pm.

Have a nice day.

Yep he was not serious about hiring someone.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:22:09 AM

Creating faucetbox faucet, using faucet in a box api is so easy, I don't think OP need to hire someone to do this and pay for it.
there are all instructions and guidelines available on the web. and you can get help form youtube videos, I see there are many videos to make free faucets.

and seem OP is not online in the forum. he may got what he want.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 03:40:27 AM

I just sent you a pm.

Have a nice day.

Yep he was not serious about hiring someone.

He was not really serious though because if he really wants he will reply immediately to the inqueries here and also this thread is almost aging, for my thoughs faucet making is easy there so many video demo and tutorials about im in youtube that can help us to build some and all we need to do is to understand what tutorial teach us.

Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:43:15 AM

I have few established faucets, but already i have no time to operate with them. (BTC, DOGE, LTC and DASH faucets). Go with domain - it is .tk (over 1 year old)
Please let me know if you are interested.
zydus

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:07:45 AM

You can create yourself a faucet. There is a instruction on micro earnings on how you can build one yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: