Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Roger Ver lost his fuckin' mind? (this thread is about Marshall Long)  (Read 42243 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:08:58 AM

From the desk of What time does the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Close?

Unless stated otherwise, all references from https://www.linkedin.com/in/marshalllong

Chief Technology Officer
FinalHash.com
September 2013 – Present (2 years 4 months)Houston, Texas Area
Crypto Currency Mining Contracts

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=finalhash.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=P8XBvAwMIzsEVDLyLJmNnF64vR0gmWzcQOeUyxBnk8km9zFliZMhSUF%2fY1MBCDS1

Domain Name: FINALHASH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1844655794_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-01-29T13:16:36Z
Creation Date: 2014-01-29T13:16:36Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-01-29T13:16:36Z

Simple Leroy Fodor maths: (September 2013) + (5 months) = January 29, 2014

https://www.linkedin.com/company/5270269?trk=prof-exp-company-name

(September 2013) ≠ 2014 Hashers United was a one-off event with its domain name/hosting suspended: http://www.hashersunited.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi Hashers United was primarily funded by Josh Garza's GAW et al., a person and entity that Marshall Long wants you to believe that he was not associated with in spite of both participating in the cupping of balls marathons with one another.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/73206-any-gear-heads-in-houston/?p=1267501

Collin College is located in McKinney, TX, where Trenton Shavers aka Pirateat40 resides, nearly 300 miles due north of Houston, TX, from where Marshall claimed to be attending the University of Houston at the time, which is utter bullshit, albeit a truism that he was residing in Houston during when he was supposedly teaching college courses due to the post depicted in the image above and his GF, now wife, attending the University that he himself did not attend, but did use the campus' free electricity to power his handful of miners, most likely in his GF's dorm, a peaceful environment for her to study so that one day she can earn a decent enough salary to feed his fat scammy ass, especially now that it looks like he, too, will be leaving the cryptocurrency space.

https://www.facebook.com/search/213964728625794/likers

Amazingly, Rogue Wave Industries, LLC has twice the followers than Marshall Long's Final Hash (One Follower), perhaps due to one of the followers being fond of Trailer Park Boys.

Granted, Rockwall, TX, is about dozen miles closer than McKinney, TX, nearly 300 miles from Houston, TX, again, where Marshall Long was residing during the time period he claims to be working at the spray booth company.

https://twitter.com/FinalHash/status/666482724572672000

Marshall Long is neither a managing partner or part owner of Cleveland Aerial Media LLC., with his ONLY affiliation being that he and his real partner, Mark Frazee, built their website via http://mectechsolutions.com/, a website that Marshall Long has taken offline within the past 24 hours, same true for Ahmed Bodiwala's https://ahmedbodiwala.wordpress.com/2015/11/17/curriculum-vitae/ no longer being available after I mentioned it, again, in the past 24 hours, Ahmed being a person virtually kowtowing Marshall's every endeavor.

That's it for now, with perhaps adding to this post later, then when completed added below the fold in the OP of this thread for easy referencing. I'm willing to bet that Marshall Long will soon be deleting his Linkedin page, if not today, then definitely by the end of the year, that way there'll be that much less stink attached to his name when he starts seeking real employment in 2016 because his once friends in Cryptoland will be distancing themselves from his scammy ass.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:15:05 AM

Marshall was credible enough to be featured prominently at both of Blockstream's Scaling Bitcoin conferences.

I wonder if his travel was comped.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:34:50 AM

Marshall was credible enough to be featured prominently at both of Blockstream's Scaling Bitcoin conferences.

I wonder if his travel was comped.

With some bogus endeavor to your credit and a few thousand dollars you, too, could've attended the Buffet Scaling.

I'm still tryin' to find Marshall's largest bitcoin mining farm in all of North America eclipsin' the one in Washington state. The best I can find is a brief video clip depictin' about 100 miners in a trailer, with Marshall referencin' elsewhere about a 100 miners in his control durin' the same timeframe he was braggin' 'bout ownin' the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of North America, the sixth largest in the world powered by virtually free electricity via the grid. I'd say that this Mining Prince is truly Mr. Awesome Man, the latter Marshall ownin' the .com domain for.

FinalHash

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:27:34 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 04:46:33 AM by FinalHash

Hello,

Some of my cohorts pointed this thread out to me. Where should we start with the proof?

Maybe the USPTO is a shill account for me right?
http://www.google.com/patents/US8727951

That is the patent associated with www.getthesurge.com   ... aka my fitness company. As you can see my name is there clear as crystal.

Moving on.

The drone company. Yes my buddy did start and thereby i later bought the company from him.
Here is the tax return from 2014. Sensitive items blurred out.
https://imgur.com/AtgV4sg
Yes the IRS is a shill for me clearly

Im going to post this then go back and read what other stuff you guys want to see. BRB

EDIT: MEC Tech was a startup some folks at the spray booth place and I did. Had some decent success. Yes there was some crossing over of jobs for www.getthesurge.com and www.clevelandaerial.com but i forgot that was a federal offense... You have the proof for this statement contained above.

Wife stuff doesn't belong here. She is a doctor and if you simply googled her you would see she is a real life dr. NOT an RN in boston. But as i said, lets leave that out of here. She has even a few publications you can look at... So yeah... googling for what you want is a forte of yours it seems

Working at the engineering firm was fun for sure. Was a designer at later the Head of tech innovation. I guess i could try to dig up an old tax return for that. Along with some tax docs for university of houston and Collin College pay stubs if you wish.

Additionally, on the cryptsy stuff, Several media outlets just put up what they want. Some ppl put CEO, obv not the case. Some people put up co-founder, still kind of not the case. I was friends with Paul for a good while, had some equity in cryptsy, the old CTO of cryptsy was moving on and Paul asked me to step in as an interim CTO until they found a guy. Was happy to oblige, that last i think about 8 months maybe a bit longer. Never took a paycheck. Was simply filling a gap until they found somebody and they did. I have been out of touch with the team over there for quite some time.

Additionally, you go on to ask why i did not include my "largest in North America Mine" in my list during my AMA... last i checked washington was part of north america...

Additionally, if you have spent anytime with roger you would know that he really does, "bare the cross" as it were for bitcoin. He has given away a bunch of coin to many people. He really cares about bitcoin. Watch any talk he has given and you can feel that.

I tried digging through the pile of babble and can't find alot about what else you are wanting. Anything else you wish to see?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:53:06 AM

http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/beginner-s-forum/138443-kouki-newb.html

hats the thing...I haven't bought the car yet. Thats the reason for the post. If there are no resources for me, then I might just go ahead and buy a tuned 240. I would much rather prefer for someone who knows what they are doing, show me the ropes so I can learn more about imports. And then I can learn to drift. Right now, Im rockin a 99 camry that has so many dents in it, it doesnt even look like a camry. But alas, I have an interview on Thursday/Friday and I am gonna get the job cuz I play xbox live with the guy. So I'm just looking for people to help me make one sick ride.

This Marshall Long dude is a gas (pun intended)! I can't wait till the day he shows his buffet stained ass on this thread so that I can get my kicks on Route 66.

Fake Edit: I see my wish came through, but opted to post my latest findings prior to reading what shit for brains has penned. Hopefully, Marshall won't disappoint me, for I've put a lot of Gleb thought into this thread. HAHAHA
FinalHash

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:55:06 AM

Before bitcoin blew up... i had two jobs... what do you want dude? A guy can't get his grind on without ppl getting made? Don't you dare make me post a james franco interview meme right now... ill do it... i swear to god
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:55:44 AM

Hello,

Some of my cohorts pointed this thread out to me. Where should we start with the proof?

Maybe the USPTO is a shill account for me right?
http://www.google.com/patents/US8727951

That is the patent associated with www.getthesurge.com   ... aka my fitness company. As you can see my name is there clear as crystal.

Moving on.

The drone company. Yes my buddy did start and thereby i later bought the company from him.

Im going to post this then go back and read what other stuff you guys want to see. BRB

EDIT: MEC Tech was a startup some folks at the spray booth place and I did. Had some decent success. Yes there was some crossing over of jobs for www.getthesurge.com and www.clevelandaerial.com but i forgot that was a federal offense... You have the proof for this statement contained above.

Wife stuff doesn't belong here. She is a doctor and if you simply googled her you would see she is a real life dr. NOT an RN in boston. But as i said, lets leave that out of here. She has even a few publications you can look at... So yeah... googling for what you want is a forte of yours it seems

Working at the engineering firm was fun for sure. Was a designer at later the Head of tech innovation. I guess i could try to dig up an old tax return for that. Along with some tax docs for university of houston and Collin College pay stubs if you wish.

Additionally, on the cryptsy stuff, Several media outlets just put up what they want. Some ppl put CEO, obv not the case. Some people put up co-founder, still kind of not the case. I was friends with Paul for a good while, had some equity in cryptsy, the old CTO of cryptsy was moving on and Paul asked me to step in as an interim CTO until they found a guy. Was happy to oblige, that last i think about 8 months maybe a bit longer. Never took a paycheck. Was simply filling a gap until they found somebody and they did. I have been out of touch with the team over there for quite some time.

Additionally, you go on to ask why i did not include my "largest in North America Mine" in my list during my AMA... last i checked washington was part of north america...

Additionally, if you have spent anytime with roger you would know that he really does, "bare the cross" as it were for bitcoin. He has given away a bunch of coin to many people. He really cares about bitcoin. Watch any talk he has given and you can feel that.

I tried digging through the pile of babble and can't find alot about what else you are wanting. Anything else you wish to see?

Well, I see Marshall starts off with his patent which I've already mentioned. What next? Proof that he went to China?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:00:50 AM

That's fuckin' genius! Wait, give me a sec, and I, too, can show you a screenshot of an IRS e-file where I paid BFL $500 and purchased Sonny's company.

Can't wait to read the rest of your post. Perhaps you link to a pic showing day-old worn underwear with nary a brown streak as proof that you don't frequent buffets. HAHAHA
FinalHash

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:01:51 AM

Just remember, you made me do this.
FinalHash

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:03:11 AM

That's fuckin' genius! Wait, give me a sec, and I, too, can show you a screenshot of an IRS e-file where I paid BFL $500 and purchased Sonny's company.

Can't wait to read the rest of your post. Perhaps you link to a pic showing day-old worn underwear with nary a brown streak as proof that you don't frequent buffets. HAHAHA

Not sure what you are getting at here... Look at the top left... it clearly says partner #3 ... and you already know the other 2 partners from what you said. Show me proof you know who the other 2 partners are...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:05:36 AM

Surely you're not claiming that that bitcoin mining farm in Washington state belongs to you, are you?
FinalHash

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:09:33 AM

I host .... HOST in a variety of places... i OWN a few of the places i host at.  Washington ... i am in a few different locations in washington... The one in the video is merely a small piece of a place i HOST at. the one you know about is indeed NOT OWNED by me... Can we be done with this? Be honest, did i hurt you in some way or disrespect you or something? Why all of a sudden come guns blazing? I've got nothing to hide and already blown holes through all of your statements. If you have a personal vendetta against me, for whatever reason, feel free to email me or pm me here and I am happy to try and figure out what is on your mind. 
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:10:03 AM

Just remember, you made me do this.

You sure do love to degrade anything positive I do and its gets tiring after a while. I am not sure why you are so jealous of me and why you feel threatened by me, but you need to get over yourself Bruno. You are only important to the people who pay you to attack others on this forum, and stop acting like you dont do that because anyone who knows your history knows better.

By any chance, have you and Leroy Fodor been cuppin' balls with one another lately?
FinalHash

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:11:59 AM

The second quote isn't even a quote from me.... Alright lay off the egg nog bro
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:12:16 AM

Dude, this isn't about Roger Ver, but about you. BTW, Roger holds the keys to Bitcoin100 in case Rassah gets hit by the proverbial bus, ergo I have no issues with Roger Ver.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4435

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:14:03 AM

i have not been that interested in the wife or the other non-bitcoin companies..

all im wondering is the 2009 adoption claim and the reality of actually owning america's largest mining farm

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:14:20 AM

Yes, definitive proof that you indeed did mine bitcoins in 2009 and what was your user name on this forum in 2009, 2010 at the latest?
FinalHash

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:18:29 AM

Franky,

Thanks for keeping it concise.

Here is the short version.

Yes i got in 2009. Decemeber 2009. However, two things. I was small at that time. Still trying to find a career job and such. Started with a few small CPU's and then moved into GPU's after it was available. Nothing big. Additionally, i generally stayed quiet about it because at that time i had no clue if it was legal or what. So keeping to myself mostly until around '11 or '12 and even then only really talking about it at the houston hacker space and places of the like.

The mine in north america, yeah its huge, but its not mine personally. I host there, as previously stated. And now my spot in Sichuan is bigger. Feel free to ask peter todd about it. I took him there just this November. If you look at the @finalhash twitter you will see some pics of petey there.

Anything else? or can we put this thing to bed?
FinalHash

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:19:03 AM

Yes, definitive proof that you indeed did mine bitcoins in 2009 and what was your user name on this forum in 2009, 2010 at the latest?

How does being a member of this forum give you proof?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:20:24 AM

No pay stubs needed, for that's one part of your story I do believe, you working at the spray booth joint.

I'm glad you keep records, thus would have problem whatsoever showing proof of mundane bitcoin transactions from 2009, especially now that you're on record in showing that you provide honest info to the IRS which would include the profits from your mining operations in 09, 10, 11 and 2012, years I've yet to find you referencing Bitcoin anywhere on the Internet via any of your known monikers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: