Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Roger Ver lost his fuckin' mind? (this thread is about Marshall Long)  (Read 42236 times)
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:22:30 PM

Shit man, quit exposing me, i thought i had a nice tan going on there in the video. Not every day a brown man turns white and vice-versa xD

Ahmed

But sometimes they do... Look at michael jackson... he did it... Anything is possible. Gleb is me too. This whole thread was started by me about me and even i responded to me. And now you are me... WHOA DUDE!

You so funny man! HAHAHA Must be nice to joke about this thread when it was designed to expose your fuckin' fat ass for being instrumental in thousands of folks losing millions of dollars. So, instead of professional addressing the claims made here to show definitive facts that I'm off my rocker, you opted to go straight to me being off my rocker foregoing the proof. Keep doing that and I'll... I'll... I'll... I don't know what I'll do but it'll be something while sitting in my comfy rocking chair.

Yeah but ive given all the proof you needed to prove that im ahmed and hes me and he actually ownz the drone company. And he invented the fitness products.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:34:47 PM

Shit man, quit exposing me, i thought i had a nice tan going on there in the video. Not every day a brown man turns white and vice-versa xD

Ahmed

But sometimes they do... Look at michael jackson... he did it... Anything is possible. Gleb is me too. This whole thread was started by me about me and even i responded to me. And now you are me... WHOA DUDE!

You so funny man! HAHAHA Must be nice to joke about this thread when it was designed to expose your fuckin' fat ass for being instrumental in thousands of folks losing millions of dollars. So, instead of professional addressing the claims made here to show definitive facts that I'm off my rocker, you opted to go straight to me being off my rocker foregoing the proof. Keep doing that and I'll... I'll... I'll... I don't know what I'll do but it'll be something while sitting in my comfy rocking chair.

Yeah but ive given all the proof you needed to prove that im ahmed and hes me and he actually ownz the drone company. And he invented the fitness products.

Color me confused, Marshall, but are you going on record in claiming that you and mrbodz are the same person, all joking aside?
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:39:12 PM

Ahmed

Color me confused, Marshall, but are you going on record in claiming that you and mrbodz are the same person, all joking aside?

Yes. In fact I am. I mean we are... Wait i thought you were me too? Are you going on the record saying you are me?
FinalHash

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:39:14 PM

Ahmed

Yes. In fact I am. I mean we are... Wait i thought you were me too? Are you going on the record saying you are me?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:43:43 PM

Ahmed

So, how were you able to earn a neg in your trust thingy by Suchmoon if you're an honest player in the crypto space?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=409063

mrbodz aka ahmedbodi is the admin at Betarigs. Multiple users are complaining about not being able to withdraw from BetaRigs and other issues. Excuses provided by mrbodz range from "hot wallet empty" to "bitcoind issue, will be processing withdrawals via tickets" however users report that tickets are not being addressed for days.

It is not advisable to use Betarigs at this time.

For more info see Reference link and here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170292.300

It's already been established that you owned Betarigs when the above neg was given.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:05:08 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 09:24:56 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434464.msg10652236#msg10652236

I'm both a renter and a leaser too. (although my rigs are turned off currently).

Mux did have a limit of 5 and we do recieve limit increase requests and i provide them as i find no problem with them.

Ahmed

Well, at least we established that Marshall Long is Ahmed aka mrbodz aka ahmedbodi aka ahmed_bodi, which nicely opens up a mega can of worms.

With all due respect. The sale was a deal between 2 companies. Neither party is under an obligation to disclose how much the sale was for. The community get's all the transparency where appropriate, however this is not one of those occasions. The amount paid has no relevance to anything at all and no one will gain anything by knowing how much it was sold for. There was a specific reason why mux stated that all sales we're to be done via email only.  

The Only thing which the community needs to know about the sale is that it was bought out by FinalHash and that we intend to provide the same great service provided by the previous owner's while also being constantly improved.

Ahmed

I guess it's that same great service that afforded you to get a neg from Suchmoon, eh?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:14:44 PM

Fleshlight foot, ball cupping? You definitely create some entertaining threads Bruno. Did you buy back the Phineas nick?

BeTheCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:17:51 PM

Hey, while were in the honesty mood how about some comment on some current events, stuff that matters RIGHT NOW, CRYPTSY...

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 09:18:36 PM

Fleshlight foot, ball cupping? You definitely create some entertaining threads Bruno. Did you buy back the Phineas nick?

Not buy back because it was never sold but, yes, the debt has been paid in full where this account was used as collateral.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:20:16 PM

Not buy back because it was never sold but, yes, the debt has been paid in full where this account was used as collateral.

^^^ What a fuckin' loser!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:28:04 PM

When balls are not cupped, keep them cool:

3xploit = Marshall Long
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 11:35:03 PM

Since spoetnik is asking for a reply, i'll give it.

I am not Marshall Long.

Proof incoming

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXPFVl0r0M
Scroll to time: 3:19:03

I'm the one in the black suite sat next to Marshall (the indian looking one lol)

Ahmed

Stop lying ahmed... you are me. You know it... I know it.. .Gleb knows it

Can you quit fucking around and answer my questions above?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303147.msg13373225#msg13373225

So, how were you able to earn a neg in your trust thingy by Suchmoon if you're an honest player in the crypto space?

To be fair maybe I should review if Betarigs perhaps magically fixed all the issues.

Edit: doesn't look like it... site appears to be on autopilot for extended periods of time.

Yep, they have cut and run looks like. No thread responses in almost a month, no support tickets getting responded too. Pretty sure they got trained by someone from Mt.Gox would be my opinion. Well, I suppose if that is what is going on we should all be understanding about it right? I mean after all its the Holiday season. They might as well have a good one and screw anyone else right?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:04:59 AM

Since spoetnik is asking for a reply, i'll give it.

I am not Marshall Long.

Proof incoming

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXPFVl0r0M
Scroll to time: 3:19:03

I'm the one in the black suite sat next to Marshall (the indian looking one lol)

Ahmed

Stop lying ahmed... you are me. You know it... I know it.. .Gleb knows it

Can you quit fucking around and answer my questions above?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303147.msg13373225#msg13373225

To be fair maybe I should review if Betarigs perhaps magically fixed all the issues.

Edit: doesn't look like it... site appears to be on autopilot for extended periods of time.

Yep, they have cut and run looks like. No thread responses in almost a month, no support tickets getting responded too. Pretty sure they got trained by someone from Mt.Gox would be my opinion. Well, I suppose if that is what is going on we should all be understanding about it right? I mean after all its the Holiday season. They might as well have a good one and screw anyone else right?

Betarigs must really hate their customers, won't be happy till everyone of us leave. Customer service wants respect, lol .. give em respect and all they do is screw ya over. Finalhash been killing this website slowly ever since they took it over, how's that worthy of respect?? Need to raise the bar a little bit around here, everyone tripping over the low standards & expectations.

I'm simply not here since im tired of TXSteve's behaviour.
An update for everyone else. Been spending the past couple of days fixing the site downtime issues (which since i did fix it it hasnt gone down or had any stability issues)
Another update regarding deposits/withdrawals is ive upgraded to the new bitcoin core and im running a full re-index to attempt to recover the melleated transactions so i can begin sending out deposits and withdrawals again

Ahmed

I'm simply not here since im tired of TXSteve's behaviour.
An update for everyone else. Been spending the past couple of days fixing the site downtime issues (which since i did fix it it hasnt gone down or had any stability issues)
Another update regarding deposits/withdrawals is ive upgraded to the new bitcoin core and im running a full re-index to attempt to recover the melleated transactions so i can begin sending out deposits and withdrawals again

Ahmed

Ahmed, if it wasn't for me pointing out the offline issue you wouldn't even know about it, in fact you were denying it when others pointed it out. And you were telling others to prove it, well I documented it with screenshots. Have you fixed the deceptive charts that hide the downtime from customers that I also documented???
If you don't like me I don't care, you should be fixing this stuff on your own without things coming to this. It's your job to earn customers respect, not our job to earn yours. You and betarigs have done little if anything to earn anyones respect, just test everyone's patience that didn't leave already.

but good luck on your repairs

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:47:55 AM

why is the question did those two names have the same resume.
not if they were the same guy.
duh .

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:07:02 AM

why is the question did those two names have the same resume.
not if they were the same guy.
duh .

That was my position from the get-go, then Marshall and Ahmed felt it prudent to fuck with me in concert hence joining the choir.

This fucker Marshall Long would rather play games then address the myriad accusations presented within, exactly what EVERY other scammer did on this forum.

https://www.reddit.com/r/business/comments/1v7pvl/my_companys_experience_with_crypto_and_websites/

Let me start by saying my company starting doing just websites. I personally have been doing crypto for a long time and have seen it start to flourish in a business sense. However, the fact remains that companies are having a hard time reconciling the acquisition of crypto instead of fiat from an accounting standpoint. The way I personally get fiat out of crypto is through buying silver bullion online and then selling the bullion for cash. I have talked at great length with the proprietor of goldsilverbitcoin.com at how he goes about the tax issue. He relayed to me that he has had 4 bank account frozen and subsequently closed due to his transactions with BitPay and now he must rely on a credit union. So my question is, with the advent of new big companies accepting bitcoin i.e. overstock.com, does your company plan on accepting any crypto and if so, how do you plan on dealing with the IRS? Also, how can you relay that info to my company www.mectechsolutions.com to better help me understand how to relay this info to my bank so they don't freeze our account?

http://mectechsolutions.pissedconsumer.com/elizabeth-gilbert-is-her-full-name-and-she-is-a-scam-artist-20131104455679.html

I met with Elizabeth Gilbert regarding website design. I paid deposit of $600 to her. After few days she gave me a very basic website design which i could have downloaded from internet for free. I called her and she do not even know html. She did all my designs in basic photoshop.

She cheated me and when I called her to get my payment back she started making excuses and than final said that website agreed was in photoshop not in html. now the website is not even readable by Google. She works for a company called as mectech solutions.

Beaware. she is complete scam artist. she do not know coding. photoshop work done was so bad that i had to throw it in the dustbin

Elizabeth Gilbert

hecaterose@yahoo.com

egilbert@mectechsolutions.com

mectechsolutions.com

3xploit aka Marshall "Mining Prince" Long: https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1uorw0/my_company_has_started_selling_rigs_and/cekp1dj

The 7970s are generally what we like to get with for overclocking along with 270x. 290x is a crap card for mining though. you can email egilbert@mectechsolutions.com to get some quotes for those cards.

3xploit aka Marshall "Mining Prince" Long: https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1uorw0/my_company_has_started_selling_rigs_and/cf1sy33

Sorry about that. We are currently working on getting a new type of service set up. We are going to offer leasing starting next week. Email egilbert@mectechsolutions.com on Monday or give her a call. 972 997 6999. Sorry for the trouble

Just like with EVERY entity that Paul Vernon is or was attached to, Marshall Long's track record in and out of the cryptocurrency space enjoys the same ole poor reviews, with Marshall directly and indirectly fleecing millions via his direct and indirect affiliates, making Paul Vernon envious with perhaps one day matching Marshall's fleecing when Cryptsy finally goes kaputski.
FinalHash

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:20:23 AM

you really are having fun arent you...

Look MEC was a good company. We made some good sites that are still up and running, as you can well see. Additionally, the guy who posted that review was mad because elizabeth left his company to work for mine. Employees tend to get mad when you dont pay them... So she joined me and he got mad and made this review... He also made another one on a separate website im sure you can google to find it.

Additionally, if you think bodi and I are the same dude, you really have lost your marbles bud. Plenty of people know ahmed... Hell he even made the first revision off stratum. I don't hear you talking about how much good that did for the mining community now do i? No because you are one sided and hell bent on god knows what mission.

Currently, we don't really service customers. Yes Betarigs is down for now, and we are happy to issue refunds to folks who felt they are entitled. We are looking at an acquisition on the site now, so nothing to hide there. Mining rentals are only hot when the price is going nuts. Everybody can see that. Nicehash has taken some big profit hits also. As well as MRR. Nothing new there.

On the cryptsy side, ive already told you everything i know. Not sure what else you want from me.  I've not talked to the folks over there in sometime.

As far as when i get into crypto... answered that also. And truthfully, it really is none of your concern. Why would it matter if I got in even before 09 or yesterday? It doesn't matter a single bit. I've done good for the community, and yet you have said nothing about the good. Only made up a bunch of random smattering of stuff interlaced with weird references to genitalia and egg nog for god knows what reason.

Now go on and tell me why you are so angry. FinalHash does not even serve individual customers, really. Mostly companies that we do consulting work for, or large private clients. The only difference being betarigs.  So again ill ask one last time, what does you opening a giant thread about egg nog and balls have to do with ALERTING THE COMMUNITY? I mean seriously? I mean hell, we even ran a promotion on betarigs for ZERO FEEs for folks who were affected by the GAW bullshit. I did not see you mention that once either... So ill leave this thread now... You have a good day doing whatever it is you do with egg nog and genitalia...

The people on this forum... i swear to god it gets weirder every damn day...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:37:34 AM

Additionally, if you think bodi and I are the same dude, you really have lost your marbles bud. Plenty of people know ahmed... Hell he even made the first revision off stratum. I don't hear you talking about how much good that did for the mining community now do i? No because you are one sided and hell bent on god knows what mission.

Look, you fat ass cocksucker, I knew from the get-go that you and Ahmed are not the same person, but opted to play your little fuckin' game espousing that you were both the same person while avoiding the issue as to why Ahmed had the exact same CV as you sans one entry. That, and you obfuscating the truth as to you getting into Bitcoin in November 2009.

Until you start honestly addressing the questions, I will continue to fuck with you to end.

First question: Why did Ahmed have the same CV as yours, then he deleted the blog post where it's been for a very long time after I first brought it to everybody's attention on this forum?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:39:41 AM

would it matter if i went around telling everyone i had the biggest mining operation in North America ?
AND.. that i also started with Bitcoin in 2009 (yet have no way of proving it like a single TX record)
That all sounds mighty familiar don't it ?
No wonder you were compared to Dr. Wright ROFL

EDIT:
The two guys being the same person was a bit of word play.
I am thinking it was worded carefully at first to be provocative.. and it worked.
Read things VERY carefully guys.
And look WHO draws the conclusions via reading in between the lines.
Gleb's first and only comment on Ahmed is there for all to see.. go read it.

Guys it takes a LOT to get a scammer out of hiding hahhaha

FUD first & ask questions later™
FinalHash

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:40:29 AM

would it matter if i went around telling everyone i had the biggest mining operation in North America ?
AND.. that i also started with Bitcoin in 2009 (yet have no way of proving it like a single TX record)
That all sounds mighty familiar don't it ?
No wonder you were compared to Dr. Wright ROFL

FUD first and ask questions later is a fitting slogan on your avatar i'd say... You the REAL MVP BRO!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:40:49 AM

As far as when i get into crypto... answered that also. And truthfully, it really is none of your concern. Why would it matter if I got in even before 09 or yesterday? It doesn't matter a single bit. I've done good for the community, and yet you have said nothing about the good. Only made up a bunch of random smattering of stuff interlaced with weird references to genitalia and egg nog for god knows what reason.

Yep, liar your fuckin' ass is good for Bitcoin since you've done nothing but good things for the space including cupping Josh Garza's balls while Bitcoiners lost millions due to your direct and indirect involvement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: