Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Roger Ver lost his fuckin' mind? (this thread is about Marshall Long)  (Read 42243 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:43:26 AM

would it matter if i went around telling everyone i had the biggest mining operation in North America ?
AND.. that i also started with Bitcoin in 2009 (yet have no way of proving it like a single TX record)
That all sounds mighty familiar don't it ?
No wonder you were compared to Dr. Wright ROFL

FUD first and ask questions later is a fitting slogan on your avatar i'd say... You the REAL MVP BRO!

Once again, Marshall "Mining Prince" Long plays the FUD card. Give me a sec while I count how many past scammers in the crypto space played the FUD card...... Okay, I finished counting. The answer? ALL OF THEM!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:51:02 AM

Now go on and tell me why you are so angry. FinalHash does not even serve individual customers, really. Mostly companies that we do consulting work for, or large private clients. The only difference being betarigs.  So again ill ask one last time, what does you opening a giant thread about egg nog and balls have to do with ALERTING THE COMMUNITY? I mean seriously? I mean hell, we even ran a promotion on betarigs for ZERO FEEs for folks who were affected by the GAW bullshit. I did not see you mention that once either... So ill leave this thread now... You have a good day doing whatever it is you do with egg nog and genitalia...

The people on this forum... i swear to god it gets weirder every damn day...

What a fuckin' moron! The first reference to egg nog on this thread was by you, NOT ME!

Don't worry 'bout lyin' once again about not returning to this thread, for even the venerable Leroy Fodor played that card myriad times and to this day continues to revisit my thread on his scammy ass in spite of declaring the exact same thing as you. Hey, here's an idea. State that you have me on ignore, then thereafter subsequently quote and reply to my posts. That'll truly be original.

You were given every opportunity to prove to me and everybody else reading this that you truly got involved in Bitcoin in November 2009, but opted to rather play games. Fine, I'll play along, as I've already demonstrated with egg nog comments after you first brought it up.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:54:58 AM

would it matter if i went around telling everyone i had the biggest mining operation in North America ?
AND.. that i also started with Bitcoin in 2009 (yet have no way of proving it like a single TX record)
That all sounds mighty familiar don't it ?
No wonder you were compared to Dr. Wright ROFL

EDIT:
The two guys being the same person was a bit of word play.
I am thinking it was worded carefully at first to be provocative.. and it worked.
Read things VERY carefully guys.
And look WHO draws the conclusions via reading in between the lines.
Gleb's first and only comment on Ahmed is there for all to see.. go read it.

Guys it takes a LOT to get a scammer out of hiding hahhaha

In Marshall Long's case it was easy. I simply put a sign in the window: Two for One All-You-Can-Eat Buffet. My first customer was Marshall and he ordered four for his party of one, then drifted to the food counters like a seasoned pro. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:19:44 AM

Here's one of Marshall Long's good friends failing to deliver gold and silver: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424725.0
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:34:43 AM

HAHAHA

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:58:51 AM

Wink

HAHAHA fuck yeah dude... that is awesome... facebook profile pic BOY!... it was funny my fiance saw the interview and said,,, why the fuck do you look like such a slob... you dont even look like that in real life... HAHAHA
Send me your btc addy and ill tip you bro. This is so good

Second Question: Why did you, Marshall Long, refer to your fiance as your wife at least a dozen times prior to marrying her in March 2015, in Las Vegas?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:09:18 AM

Marshall i AM a VIP if you are the co-founder of Cryptsy Wink
"FUD first.."
Yup because it's the responsible thing to do.
It makes sense given the context.
And nope.. you can't change what it means either.

You should be afraid.. of losing your money on crypto schemes.
You should have uncertainty when looking at the history and context of crypto crap.
You should have doubt when guys are caught lying about being in Bitcoin since 2009 etc

You can plant a rose in a pile of shit but it's till a rose in a pile of shit.
..that should be evaluated carefully !
it's the responsible thing to do as an INVESTOR.. and Crypto SUPPORTER.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:28:57 AM

Looks like the Prince of Bitcoinaire, Marshall Long, is being investigated: https://99bitcoins.com/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway

FBI: Mr. Long, when did you get involved in Bitcoin?
Marshall: What the fuck does that have to do with cupping Garza's balls or Bruno giving himself egg nog enemas?
FBI: Joe, Marshall seems to have a point. Ask him why his Chinese wife doesn't iron his shirts.
Marshall: Please keep my wife out of this.
FBI: This guy's battin' a 1000!
Marshall: Am I free to go?
FBI: Sure, as soon as you cup all of...
Marshall: Starting with who? You, Captain? You, Lieutenant? You guys can't handle my ball cupping!
FBI: We'll be the judge of that, Marshall.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:52:00 AM

11 Bitcoin Startups That Went Bust in 2015: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-startup-shut-down-2015/

Amazingly, Marshall Long was affiliate with over 18% of the entities on the list, all at the top of the list.

Too bad Marshall won't ever be revisiting this thread to say why and how that was feasibly possible.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:57:20 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-faces-ponzi-scheme-charges-from-sec/

The SEC said that Garza and GAW earned roughly $19 million in revenue from the scheme, which evolved from hardware hosting to cloud mining to the eventual launch of an alternative cryptocurrency and has as many as 10,000 customers and investors.

Meanwhile, Marshall Long believes it's none of our business if he started mining in 2009 or the sixth Tuesday of last month because he was instrumental in causing ~10,000 people to lose tens of millions of dollars, an example of how Marshall does good for his fellow Cryptonites.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:25:39 AM

Maybe it's just me being  Roger Ver hater, but his actions just keep bringing negative attention to bitcoin.

I can't agree with you. I've seen a lot of positive things come form Roger Ver...but if you're so certain he's bad for the community why don't you share what you see as his wrongs committed?
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:31:36 AM

FUCK YO MOMA JOKING JUST DRUNK  Cool
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:33:24 AM

Bringin' in the new year a tad early, eh?
nubbins7

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:33:43 AM

NOT AT YOU GELB THE FUCKHEAD ABOVE YA AND YES I AM DRINKING
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:34:47 AM

NOT AT YOU GELB THE FUCKHEAD ABOVE YA AND YES I AM DRINKING

I figured that, hence playin' back at you, bud. Drink a pint or shot for me.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:34:58 AM

We at finalhash started as miners in 2009. Just a group of 3 guys who were building out CPU rigs because we thought mining was cool.

While the rest of world was mining bitcoins on laptops in 2009, Marshall Long along with two of his brainiac friends opted to build out CPU rigs to preform the same task. Now, I'm not versed as to what "building out CPU rigs" consist of, but I'm willing to bet that Rube Goldberg probably plays a role.

Marshall Long: Well, guys, it's almost complete. Our first cool CPU rig build-out to mine bitcoins. We only need one more box of dominoes and a cat. Who's hungry? I heard there's a new buffet opening on the other side of town but I'm new to the area and don't know how to drift to there yet.
nubbins7

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:35:18 AM

Bringin' in the new year a tad early, eh?

YEAH BRO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PEACE FROM THE BRONX
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:35:37 AM

Another Marshall Long quote: https://www.weusecoins.com/how-to-mine-bitcoins/

Since the difficulty is really high.  So, we'll come in.  We'll implement some software so they don't have to have 20 guys run up and down the aisles of the data center.  We also just recently signed some contracts to move a rather large exchange to China.  That's an exchange called Cryptsy.  So, they're expanding to China to kind of serve this under-served population that's, you know, a billion and a half people that are hungry for something.  So, in China I would say it's a lot of hardware stuff, a lot of financial stuff and a lot of folks have problems getting into China just because the economies of scale in China are very different than they are virtually anywhere else so.

Marshall Long is on record in this thread in stating that his CTO position for Cryptsy was just for funsies, opting to not be paid for his over 8-month stint, all the while still acting as CTO for Paul Vernon's Mintsy and Project Investors, with the jury still out as to if he preformed them duties for funsies as well. Now, with the above, we see that Marshall's FinalHash has a signed contract with Cryptsy to oversee the clone in China. Ironically, Paul Vernon's on record in stating that he's not connected with the Cryptsy clone whatsoever, ergo one these of pieces of shit is definitely lying, with my money being on both are to one degree or a dozen.

We already know that Marshall Long lied his motherfuckin' ass off pertaining to his connection to Josh Garza of GAW, with the SEC now investigating Josh, Marshall and Paul, among others involved in the Ponzi.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:06:50 AM

so much better things u can put on your resume, trust me

it won't make a bit of difference, either they need u for

the job or they don't, your in a survelliance society,

they probably know how many times u ............... before

u came in ,

in anycase if someone can cast enough doubt on

something u have claimed it would be wise to

delete it if u know it to be unture, before you

could possibly be found out,

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:01:44 AM

Another Marshall Long quote: https://www.weusecoins.com/how-to-mine-bitcoins/

Since the difficulty is really high.  So, we'll come in.  We'll implement some software so they don't have to have 20 guys run up and down the aisles of the data center.  We also just recently signed some contracts to move a rather large exchange to China.  That's an exchange called Cryptsy.  So, they're expanding to China to kind of serve this under-served population that's, you know, a billion and a half people that are hungry for something.  So, in China I would say it's a lot of hardware stuff, a lot of financial stuff and a lot of folks have problems getting into China just because the economies of scale in China are very different than they are virtually anywhere else so.

Marshall Long is on record in this thread in stating that his CTO position for Cryptsy was just for funsies, opting to not be paid for his over 8-month stint, all the while still acting as CTO for Paul Vernon's Mintsy and Project Investors, with the jury still out as to if he preformed them duties for funsies as well. Now, with the above, we see that Marshall's FinalHash has a signed contract with Cryptsy to oversee the clone in China. Ironically, Paul Vernon's on record in stating that he's not connected with the Cryptsy clone whatsoever, ergo one these of pieces of shit is definitely lying, with my money being on both are to one degree or a dozen.

We already know that Marshall Long lied his motherfuckin' ass off pertaining to his connection to Josh Garza of GAW, with the SEC now investigating Josh, Marshall and Paul, among others involved in the Ponzi.

Exactly.
I had a chat with Ahmed on IRC eh and he wanted to know what the deal was with Marshal..
I repeated what was said here in short..

And Gleb's point here sticks in my craw Wink
And i too agree both are probably full of shit (BigVern & Marshall)
I had already told Ahmed why the fuck did Marshall say what i quoted and did you see that quote Ahmed ?
How does a guy who said he lost contact with Paul (Cryptsy's Owner BigVern) know about Chinese plans ?
Think about it !
Or.. how old are these Chinese plans ?
Let me guess Marshall is going to show up here and claim these Chinese plans were from years ago now right ? hahahha
I don't buy their bullshit at all.

And other people are going to be tied up in these scammy assholes antics.
Such as Ahmed who i doubt is a bad guy but what goes on behind the scenes we know what we know right.
Like guys that may have good intentions are going to be wrapped up in some bullshitters shenanigans.
Happens all the time.
I see it in real life on a daily basis.. The difference between us is some of us can smell a fucking bullshiter a mile away.
I met a guy who once shook my hand too hard and instantly started going on and on about he's not an asshole.
no.1 his grip was a red flag.. then 2 he strong armed me in my a house as a greeting ? right then and there your on my shit-list prick.
then.. any guy who says he's not an asshole.. -is- an asshole ROFL
With an hour this guy was in a fist fight in my living room with some other guy and was being chased out of my house.
I can see these stupid pricks and all their antics a million miles away and i am always 10 steps ahead of them.
You can read into a lot quick by seeing what drives people.
Masrshall's Shelby post speaks volumes.. that sums it up i'd say.
Insecure blow hard trying to a big shot but fails miserably 99% of the time.
And gets in trouble doing it.

We all know people who can't help themselves big mouth blow hard's who have toot their own horn non stop.
And in any type of business these type of guys will feed you any bullshit they can to convince you.
They are con artists.
I'll pay back the burger on Friday man ya ya.. no problem.. ya man .. honest ! Friday.. ya y actually i'll give you 2 burgers on Friday
ya ya man ... YA i'll pay you back on Thursday 3 burgers man ya ya honest man i am good for it.. man honest ya ya
....Friday rolls around.. crickets LOL
Then the excuses..  Roll Eyes

Liars you are NOT smart.

You are a play toy for smart people for amusement.
Many a lying piece of shit idiot has been my play toy for fun because i was bored.

It's like catching a mouse late at night in the dark..
I heard the rustle in my garbage in my old farm house years ago woke up from sleeping on my couch and tip toed into the
kitchen and quickly tied up the garbage and laughed.. caught the bastard LOL
Later i put him in a cage for my amusement.
Wanna catch a rat ? Simple.. follow it's pee trail.
Then panic him.. he will by instinct follow his piss trail along the base boards of your home trying to escape.
I have caught them that way.. leave a jar on the floor and they run right into it like morons.
They run right into your hand !
Because liars are idiots and predictable.

Need to lie ?
I suggest see a shrink or suffer the consequences.. you won't get sympathy from me.

Marshall where's my burgers ? Friday is long past buddy.. What is your excuses ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: