Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Roger Ver lost his fuckin' mind? (this thread is about Marshall Long)  (Read 42243 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:59:14 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 11:14:32 AM by Gleb Gamow

And Gleb's point here sticks in my craw Wink
And i too agree both are probably full of shit (BigVern & Marshall)
I had already told Ahmed why the fuck did Marshall say what i quoted and did you see that quote Ahmed ?
How does a guy who said he lost contact with Paul (Cryptsy's Owner BigVern) know about Chinese plans ?
Think about it !
Or.. how old are these Chinese plans ?
Let me guess Marshall is going to show up here and claim these Chinese plans were from years ago now right ? hahahha
I don't buy their bullshit at all.

Marshall and Ahmed were commenting in concert with one another on this thread pretending to be the same person. I played along. Then Marshall comes back and calls me a fuckin' idiot for believing that the two of them were the same person when from the get-go I was only pointing out that they both had the same CV vitals, an impossibility since Ahmed is brown living in the UK and Marshall as brown buffet streaks in his unironed underwear in spite of his wife being Chinese, which reminds me, I need a railroad spur put in next week. Anybody know anybody, for I'm new in this town having just drifted in. They call me Gleb "Drifter Prince" Gamow, Betabeta Mkuu in Swahili.

Looks like the deal to bring Cryptsy to China contract was signed prior to March 19, 2015.

Let me check on Linkedin to see when Marshall started as Paul Vernon's Cryptsy's CTO and Mintsy CTO and Project Investor's CTO: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marshalllong

Only a scam artist would delete his connections to Paul Vernon's ventures from his Linkedin page. Like WTF, first you wanna show the world how big of a fat ass you are, then when buffet shit hits the fan, you and your cohorts who alert you to this thread start expunging shit off the Internet. I guess that makes my case that much stronger, which will make you look like a complete asshole if you dare show your face at the upcoming Miami conference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 03:41:17 PM

So just to get this straight, you're not going to address any of the following:

1) being involved in Bitcoin since 2009 - if YOU think that doesn't matter then why did YOU lie about it?
2) being involved in a bunch of scams, MAT and GAW to mention a couple - nothing to say here?
3) shutting down your Betarigs without a warning - are you really so broke that you can't put up a single page telling the users what's going on?

What a prince.

you really are having fun arent you...

Look MEC was a good company. We made some good sites that are still up and running, as you can well see. Additionally, the guy who posted that review was mad because elizabeth left his company to work for mine. Employees tend to get mad when you dont pay them... So she joined me and he got mad and made this review... He also made another one on a separate website im sure you can google to find it.

Additionally, if you think bodi and I are the same dude, you really have lost your marbles bud. Plenty of people know ahmed... Hell he even made the first revision off stratum. I don't hear you talking about how much good that did for the mining community now do i? No because you are one sided and hell bent on god knows what mission.

Currently, we don't really service customers. Yes Betarigs is down for now, and we are happy to issue refunds to folks who felt they are entitled. We are looking at an acquisition on the site now, so nothing to hide there. Mining rentals are only hot when the price is going nuts. Everybody can see that. Nicehash has taken some big profit hits also. As well as MRR. Nothing new there.

On the cryptsy side, ive already told you everything i know. Not sure what else you want from me.  I've not talked to the folks over there in sometime.

As far as when i get into crypto... answered that also. And truthfully, it really is none of your concern. Why would it matter if I got in even before 09 or yesterday? It doesn't matter a single bit. I've done good for the community, and yet you have said nothing about the good. Only made up a bunch of random smattering of stuff interlaced with weird references to genitalia and egg nog for god knows what reason.

Now go on and tell me why you are so angry. FinalHash does not even serve individual customers, really. Mostly companies that we do consulting work for, or large private clients. The only difference being betarigs.  So again ill ask one last time, what does you opening a giant thread about egg nog and balls have to do with ALERTING THE COMMUNITY? I mean seriously? I mean hell, we even ran a promotion on betarigs for ZERO FEEs for folks who were affected by the GAW bullshit. I did not see you mention that once either... So ill leave this thread now... You have a good day doing whatever it is you do with egg nog and genitalia...

The people on this forum... i swear to god it gets weirder every damn day...
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:20:38 PM

Whats the point of circle-jerking around these guys here? Why don't we do something about them instead? Get the word out to avoid all their 'services' - so more people catch on to the truth & don't fall to their scams.

Maybe if it catches on, these assholes will slip up and go down Smiley

We need to start a campaign against them. If a bunch of 13yr Olds in 'anonymous' can do it, so can we.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:25:31 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 06:45:42 PM by Gleb Gamow

So just to get this straight, you're not going to address any of the following:

1) being involved in Bitcoin since 2009 - if YOU think that doesn't matter then why did YOU lie about it? [That's right!]
2) being involved in a bunch of scams, MAT and GAW to mention a couple - nothing to say here? [Yep!]
3) shutting down your Betarigs without a warning - are you really so broke that you can't put up a single page telling the users what's going on? [Exactly!]

What a prince.

See what I did there? I did what Marshall Long did when he was interviewed by Trace. You say something profound, and I echo it like I've been on the same page as you from the get-go making me look like a genius Pakled commanding a fleet of inter-solar-system ships.

Trace Mayer:  And so every single transaction that makes it into this block chain it becomes in effect an immutable fact.

Marshall Long:  That's right.

Trace Mayer:  That is cryptographically provable.

Marshall Long:  That's right.

Trace Mayer:  Because when we want to get our transaction included into a block we actually have to solve a math problem, right.  Maybe you can describe how that works.

Marshall Long:  Right.  So, when you're actually going and you're doing this kind of mining process what you're actually doing is taking a whole bunch of guesses at what this kind of magic equation number is.

Trace Mayer:  That solves the equation.

Marshall Long:  That's right.  That solve the equations so that you can --.

Trace Mayer:  Nonce.

Marshall Long:  Right.

"Eggnog!"

"Superman spelled eggnog write!"
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:26:47 PM

Roger Ver is an idiot. He got rich for owning bitcoin early, doing absolutely nothing to earn his wealth. He only gets attention for being rich, and has never benefited the community positively. All he does is to earn more money and earn himself a reputation. He deserves the ridicule.

are you serious? he is one of the biggest bitcoin advocates in the space, he spends thousands of dollars for advertising bitcoin, he travels around the world to speak about bitcoin ("bitcoin jesus"), he donated a ton of money, he funds small companies, he runs full nodes...just to name a few things you know?  Roll Eyes

"I'm Roger Ver, long-time Roger Ver advocate and investor. Today, I'm at the Roger Ver world headquarters in Saint Kitts and Nevis. I had a nice chat with Roger Ver CEO, Roger Ver, about their current situation. He showed me multiple bank statements, as well as letters from banks, lawyers and Roger Ver. I'm sure that all the current Roger Ver problems at Roger Ver are being caused by the traditional banking system, not because of a lack of liquidity at Roger Ver. The traditional banking partners that Roger Ver needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing Roger Ver economy. The dozens of people that make up the Roger Ver team are hard at work establishing additional banking partners, that eventually will make dealing with Roger Ver easier for all their customers around the world. For now, I hope that everyone will continue working on Roger Ver projects that will help make the world a better place."
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 09:15:28 PM

Roger Ver is an idiot. He got rich for owning bitcoin early, doing absolutely nothing to earn his wealth. He only gets attention for being rich, and has never benefited the community positively. All he does is to earn more money and earn himself a reputation. He deserves the ridicule.

are you serious? he is one of the biggest bitcoin advocates in the space, he spends thousands of dollars for advertising bitcoin, he travels around the world to speak about bitcoin ("bitcoin jesus"), he donated a ton of money, he funds small companies, he runs full nodes...just to name a few things you know?  Roll Eyes

"I'm Roger Ver, long-time Roger Ver advocate and investor. Today, I'm at the Roger Ver world headquarters in Saint Kitts and Nevis. I had a nice chat with Roger Ver CEO, Roger Ver, about their current situation. He showed me multiple bank statements, as well as letters from banks, lawyers and Roger Ver. I'm sure that all the current Roger Ver problems at Roger Ver are being caused by the traditional banking system, not because of a lack of liquidity at Roger Ver. The traditional banking partners that Roger Ver needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing Roger Ver economy. The dozens of people that make up the Roger Ver team are hard at work establishing additional banking partners, that eventually will make dealing with Roger Ver easier for all their customers around the world. For now, I hope that everyone will continue working on Roger Ver projects that will help make the world a better place."

Well done, sounds 100% genuine Grin
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:20:11 PM

Copy-pasted from r/buttcoin, so... not original, but 100% genuine.  Smiley
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:20:13 PM

I'm Marshall Long. I've been in Bitcoin for a long time and am a pretend investor. Today, I'm at the my largest bitcoin mining farm in all of North America in either Chicago or Canada where electricity from the grid is almost free, drifting my Shelby in the back lot. I had a nice chat with my Brown friend, Ahmed, at the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet about the current situation of me being proven a fat liar via some thread my cohorts directed me to, taking me away from the next big thing I'm working hard on. He showed me multiple ways to get back at Bruno, one of which is to claim that Ahmed and I are the same person, thus trolling his thread about my scammy fat ass burying ALL truisms to date above the fold. I'm sure that all the current problems at GAW by my good friend Josh Garza are being caused by the traditional trolls discrediting his good name, not because of a lack of liquidity at GAW. The traditional shills that GAW needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing traditional trolls on BitcoinTalk, especially now that Bruno, a scammy fuck, has joined the choir. The dozens of people remaining, myself included behind the scenes, i.e., my cloud mining ventures, that make up the GAW team are hard at work expunging records off the Internet, that eventually will make the SEC investigating GAW that much harder to ferret out the truth. For now, I hope that everyone will stop supporting Bitcoin projects that I'm attached to, making those into cryptocurrency their tasks much easier to recognize the nefarious actors in this emerging space.

are you serious? he is one of the biggest bitcoin advocates in the space, he spends thousands of dollars for advertising bitcoin, he travels around the world to speak about bitcoin ("bitcoin jesus"), he donated a ton of money, he funds small companies, he runs full nodes...just to name a few things you know?  Roll Eyes

Go fuck yourself!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Mine is better. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 09:27:13 PM

Go fuck yourself!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Mine is better. HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:18:32 PM

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RUHqP_0hh1YJ:https://forum.gethashing.com/uploads/default/3964/631ccdf54de61c1f.pdf+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Subject: Re: Company restructure
Date: October 11, 2014 at 2:53 PM
To: Leo Iruke leoslaw@gmail.com
Cc: David McLain dave@geniusesatwork.com, Daniel Kelley dan@geniusesatwork.com

Thanks Leo,

At a high level:

We need to redefine a Hashlet from “hashing power” to an "investment vehicle”. So that our obligation is just a payout, not actual mining. This way we could both mine, factor, and lend on the btc customers give us, and not have to worry about the ftc

HashBase- Foreign company where all the btc flows to and the magic happens. Its books would be all BTC based. It would hold all the intellectual property. Trading would happen here, site.

HashGear- Domestic company. Sell merchandise with Hashlets attached to them (in the form of a code). Clothing, hats, gift cards, physical wallets (like the ones you have Leo).

The key here is that this company is really just a marketing arm for HashBase, and allows it to flow USD credit cards up to HashBase

HashBase Systems- Contracts to build out all the “servers” (miners) and sells it to HashBase.

Keep in mind, HashBase is making money from mining, lending, etc. So this is just one source of its revenue.

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Leo Iruke <leoslaw@gmail.com> wrote:

Dave it's a pleasure to meet you, and look forward to catching up with you on the corporate restructuring, we can get the ball rolling over a brief call and take it from there, so we can coordinate strategies. Josh, thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it and all the support. Yes, all restructuring and private label services are completed under my empire legal /Medici group section, which is necessary to maintain confidentially and do my job effectively.

See you soon,
Leo

On Saturday, October 11, 2014, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

Dave, this is Leo, the most talented attorney I have seen in this space.

I would like him to take a look at our corporate restructuring plans, please send them over

Leo, assuming there is a good match here, I would like to keep this out of final hash and work with you directly. Thanks!

--

Sent from Gmail Mobile “The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

--

Leo Iruke, Esq., Attorney at Law
EMPIRE LEGAL PLLC, A Global Advisory Firm
8303 SOUTHWEST FRWY, SUITE 900
HOUSTON, TX 77074
leoslaw@gmail.com
(713).771.0300 (tel)
(713).490.9080 (fax)

Leo Iruke is Marshall Long's business partner at Final Hash.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:10:15 PM

With apologies, I formally request that ALL of Marshall Long's cohorts refrain from further posting in this thread defending this fat ass till I fully address ALL your posts as quickly as humanly possible.

Thank You.

EDIT: Okay, I'm done address each and every post by Marshall's cohorts depicting him an honorable dude almost convincing me how off base I was by starting this thread. You may continue to post with other cohorts joining in the choir and I promise to do my best to keep up with the thread between self-induced eggnog enemas.

Again, thank you.

Bruno Kucinskas: Weeding out scam artist in the cryptocurrency space since 2009, sometimes per Satoshi Nakamoto's direction. Ask theymos if this is true if you don't believe me after the ice storm he's currently experiencing passes.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:16:21 PM

With apologies, I formally request that ALL of Marshall Long's cohorts refrain from further posting in this thread defending this fat ass till I fully address ALL your posts as quickly as humanly possible.

Thank You.

EDIT: Okay, I'm done address each and every post by Marshall's cohorts depicting him an honorable dude almost convincing me how off base I was by starting this thread. You may continue to post with other cohorts joining in the choir and I promise to do my best to keep up with the thread between self-induced eggnog enemas.

Again, thank you.

Bruno Kucinskas: Weeding out scam artist in the cryptocurrency space since 2009, sometimes per Satoshi Nakamoto's direction. Ask theymos if this is true if you don't believe me after the ice storm he's currently experiencing passes.

I guess he paid you to be quiet ?

Close. Satoshi paid me to be quite, not quiet. Please don't juxtapose letters in his sacred words. Hail, Satoshi!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:43:39 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 12:44:18 AM by Gleb Gamow

Hey, Marshall Long, did you and your partner-cum-lawyer, Leo Iruke, ever go drifting with John Babikian before, during or after a certain Leo's associated got disbarred, perhaps in John's Bugatti Veyron?

Voice in my head: Bruno, please step away from the computer before you prematurely spill the beans.

Bean buffet before Marshall Long arrived.

Soon, Marshall'll be enjoying another awesome buffet courtesy of the State. Yum! A meal worth cupping.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:07:36 AM

http://kncclassaction.com/

Retainer Fee Requirement: To join the class action, we require a non-refundable up-front retainer of 15% of any invoices you paid to KNC.  (For example, if you paid KNC $10,131.80 USD for a Titan, your retainer will be $1,519.77). Please read FAQ for more information on the retainer fee requirement.

"Pay no attention to the following quote alluding to a three-prong attact three-way split of that there paid-up-front 15% retainer mentioned above. Most likely that's a different Leo Iruke, not the one that's a business partner with Marshall Long and once cupped John Babikian's balls whenever the phone ran for Leo to fly to John's location."

http://dinratt.se/din-jurist-i-uppsala/kncminer/

Together with law offices of Charlotte C Lin (attorney Charlotte C Lin), Empire Legal Group (attorney Leo Iruke) and Rice & Co (attorney Magnus Daar), I’m currently preparing a new world wide class action lawsuit against KnCMiner and company affiliates.

Meanwhile, Sam Cole of KnC and Marshall Long sat next to one another during a crypto panel discussion.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:19:30 AM

Riddle.

Why don't Marshall Long's cohorts come here to defend him?
Because they fear Gleb's Fodoresque treatment.

HAHAHA
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:34:19 AM

Riddle.

HAHAHA

No, I think he doesn't really have any. I mean, who.. Josh Garza? Lol? In any event, good work Bruno! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:40:38 AM

Riddle.

HAHAHA

No, I think he doesn't really have any. I mean, who.. Josh Garza? Lol? In any event, good work Bruno! Cheesy

Go to this page - https://vine.co/u/996783032990093312 - and scroll down to the Vine labeled "Ride that pony" to see who turned Marshall Long onto his fetish. I promise, you won't be disappointed. Oh, and now that you've invoked Alki's name, I guess I need to do a following up on him... As if I hadn't already. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:08:11 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 04:35:23 AM by Gleb Gamow

http://ladderhouse.org/announcing/

ANNOUNCING

Ladderhouse.org coming together in a strategic relationship with HashersUnited.com
Digital Currency merging with Charitable giving

Incentives for Miner’s attending HU already receives a 5% discount when paying by Cryptocurrency- Btc, etc. but also that a 5% donation will be given to LadderHouse for economic development to needy entrepreneurs- including Micro Farming, arts crafts exposure – goods being sold to a world market. With Digital currency leading a non evasive way of connecting the world in collective trade and Charitable contributions. Example: A remote culture makes unique authentic beaded art they can reach or be reached directly with a New York Art Gallery who buys the Art at a very fair price from the Artist with Bitcoin transfer over a cell phone line. Ladderhouse is currently looking into Developing Local Affilates and furnishing ‘Transfer Devices’ – Persons (Affiliates) in remote regions are supplied with Phone, computer, etc, equipment to be able to complete transactions with Affiliates in remote Villages.

Fill in the blanks Terron; like a Collective web link to ladderhouse featuring goods and services sites to connect buyers and our micro sellers-have a link to upload their contacts and goods. Weather Village to Village or Hamlet to Major Metropolis. “Digital Currency Connecting with Love”.

http://ladderhouse.org/

Over 20 years of solid humanitarian experience my Bitcoin Jesus Motherfuckin' Ass!

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=ladderhouse.org&prog_id=GoDaddy

Domain Name: LADDERHOUSE.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D166735351-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-10-02T01:39:19Z
Creation Date: 2012-10-01T19:11:39Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-10-01T19:11:39Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: CR125308708
Registrant Name: Leo Iruke
Registrant Organization: Iruke & Uyamadu PLLC

Registrant Street: 8303 SW Freeway
Registrant Street: Ste. 900
Registrant City: Houston
Registrant State/Province: Texas
Registrant Postal Code: 77074
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.8327559930

http://finalhash.com/

Leonnel Iruke is the Co-Founder/Executive Manager and General Counsel of Finalhash,LLC/Hashers United. Leo has aided in providing custom tailored business and legal solutions for leading cryptocurrency companies,

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Find_A_Lawyer&template=/Customsource/MemberDirectory/MemberDirectoryDetail.cfm&ContactID=151887

MR. EMEKA M. UYAMADU

Not Eligible to Practice in Texas (click for detail)

http://ladderhouse.org/our-team/

http://ladderhouse.org/hip-hop/

A 5-minute documentary has been produced by Leo Iruke and Nick Thomas, and Sammy Park of Ladderhouse International and John Marcelino of Wave 89.1, together with Francis M clothing company and Ricky Carranza of fuse 1898.

Apologies for posting the entire following (that's available outside a paywall): http://promotionstocksecrets.com/awesome-penny-stocks-the-walls-come-tumbling-down/

Last week we wrote a report about the breaking news of Awesome Penny Stocks closing down its doors.  In the days that have followed some major details have been coming to light that help verify information posted by yours truly way back in 2011 about the main individuals behind Awesome Penny Stocks and bridges the "old regime" to the "new regime" helping to give us a much clearer picture of the entire Awesome Penny Stocks cartel.

<read the following highlight very carefully>

All old IHUB posts that mentioned the names John Babikian and/or Robert Kalfayan as Awesome Penny Stock insiders were removed some time in 2012 including several of my posts.  I've been having a discussion about it with the IHUB admins and  through hours of research, they were able to piece together details about the how the posts were removed.  In March of 2012, the IHUB received a Cease and Desist letter from attorney Leonnel Iruke (more on him later in this report) demanding that a specific list of posts be removed from the IHUB website.   In the Cease and Desist letter Leonnel Iruke  threatened to file legal charges against 3 IHUB posters including yours truly.  The IHUB refused to give in to the demands of the Cease and Desist letter and remove the posts.  Not satisfied by the response from the IHUB, some time over the next few weeks the IHUB website was hacked and the targeted content was deleted through an old exploit that doesn't exist anymore.  All of the posts that were included in the Cease and Desist letter were removed through the hacking.  The posts all included the names John Babikian, Eric Van Nguyen, Jad Tabara (aka Jad Tabari), or Robert Kalfayan.  Several posts that I authored on the IHUB starting in December of 2011 naming these individuals (mainly Babikian and Kalfayan) as key Awesome Penny Stock insiders were part of the maliciously removed posts.   I'm told once the exact nature of how the posts were removed is solved the posts will be restored and I'll be able to link them into this report.  In 2011 I also sent my research naming John Babikian and Robert Kalfayan as key Awesome Penny Stock insiders to the FBI and SEC who obviously didn't use the information for any immediate action.

Basically what I found in December of 2011 is that Robert Kalfayan authored many of the early spam emails sent out by Awesome Penny Stocks and the Awesome Penny Stock sites were all hosted on a server that was owned by John Babikian.  Robert Kalfayan had a history of spam.  He was named with his brother, Jirayr, in litigation for his role in an illegal spam operation in 2005.  John Babikian was already involved in his own website business called bargainoo.com as well as some porn sites.  Rumor had it that the Awesome Penny Stock mailing list was built from the old Skymark Media mailing list and then added to through the use of sites owned by John Babikian and the hacking of other sites to obtain their mailing lists.

John Babikian worked hard to keep his name a secret.  Besides hacking the IHUB to have posts mentioning him removed through some exploits he also threatened a lawsuit and pressured Seeking Alpha to take down an article about Awesome Penny Stocks written by infitialis that included the names John Babikian and Robert Kalfayan.  That unedited report can still be found at this link.

The following are pictures of John Babikian (bald head bottom left in the first and on the right in the second and third).  The second and third photos were provided courtesy of Le Journal de Montreal:

<Visit http://promotionstocksecrets.com/awesome-penny-stocks-the-walls-come-tumbling-down/ to see the pics>

Yesterday evening fellow stock sleuth and researcher, infitialis, was able to gain access to the sealed Quebec court documents filed by Babikian's wife, who is suing her husband, John Babikian, for divorce and was kind enough to pass those very revealing court documents on to me.  View those  court documents HERE.  In those court documents, Babikian's wife discloses her husband made over $100 million running Awesome Penny Stocks and also exposes several of his off shore accounts and business practices including the following:

Middlebay Trade Ltd incorporated by Babikian in the Seychelles holds a secondary residence located at 642 N. Laurel Avenue, Los Angeles, California. The Laurel Avenue house was purchased in December 2010 for $2.2 million and is now estimated by Zillow to be worth $2.7 million.

Oriwa Villas Ltd holds for Babikian his property located at 1401 Londonberry Pl, Los Angeles, California.  The Londonderry house was purchased in March 2012 for $6 million and is currently estimated to be worth $10.5 million by Zillow.

Arrow Import & Export Corporation incorporated by Babikian in the British Virgin Islands holds bank accounts for Babikian at Hong Kong HSBC believed to be his principal accounts.

John Jack Ventures Ltd which is incorporated in the Bahamas and holds Babikian's seven condos located at The Reef Atlantis, in Nassau, Bahamas.  Babikian used an alias John Jack to make the purchases.

9264-5076 Quebec Inc which holds three lots located in Le Domaine des Berges, Laval, Quebec that Babikian acquired to build a new family residence.

9224-1249 Quebec Inc [Bargainoo Inc] is a company that is related to domain www.bargainoo.com created and operated by Babikian

Vertical International Relief Fund is an account used by Babikian for flying around the world in a private Gulfstream jet.

Tidal East Global Relief Fund holds shares of Energy Telecom (ENRG) for Babikian (I had a post about Babikian's share ownership in ENRG on the IHUB that mysteriously got removed along with all other posts named John Babikian and/or Robert Kalfayan as Awesome Penny Stock insiders).  On May 14, 2012, ENRG became the subject of an "APS fakeout promotion" and saw a giant intraday spike in price.  My post about this "APS fakeout" linked to Babikian and Kalfayan has now been restored and can be seen here.

Antica Ventures Ltd which holds a bank account for Babikian at the Belize Bank International Limited in Belize and shares in the company WOW Brands.

Kenora Overseas holds shares in RGMS Media Beeyoo for Babikian

Monolith Ventures Ltd holds shares in YS Catering LLC / The Fresh Diet for Babikian

Normandia Capital Corp holds shares in CBS Food, T-Grip and Skora, and some shares in ENRG for Babikian

Fellow Trading Ltd holds shares in Ayala Herbal Water for Babikian

Nottingham Capital Corp holds shares in Robofusion Inc/Puffin Innovations Inc for Babikian

Montblue Commerce holds shares in Copa di Vina for Babikian

One Berger Circle Holdings was used by Babikian to funnel money in order to build the family residence located at 445 des Anemones, Laval, Quebec

Mediasky Holdings Ltd is a company recently incorporated in Belize by Babikian

Liner Investments Ltd is a company recently incorporated in Seychelles Island by Babikian

Intelligent Alliance Corp is a company recently incorporated in Seychelles Island by Babikian

Aurora Intour Ltd is a company recently incorporated in Seychelles Island by Babikian

Microtech Ventures Limited held bank accounts for Babikian

9248-3247 Quebec Inc holds the pent house condominium located at 1300 Alain-Grandbois #702, Montreal, Quebec which was previously owned by Babikian but later ownership was transferred to an associate of Babikian named Alexandre Salameh who was possibly acting as a nominee for Babikian

Besides his love for luxury homes and luxury condos, Babikian also splurged his ill gotten gains on cars.  His collection included a 2008 Bugatti Veyron (the fastest and most expensive car in the world), a 2010 BMW X6, a 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo, and a 2010 Bentley Continent, estimated to be worth C$1.5m.

Babikian's wife also claims that Babikian has formed or is in the process of forming companies in the Bahamas, the Seychelles Islands, St. Kitts, Nevis, Panama, Hong Kong, the British Virgin Islands, and Belize among possibly many others.  Babikian's wife told the courts that John Babikian is in the process of founding a bank in Guatemala so that he will be able to conduct banking transactions with impunity and not face expulsion by legitmate banks that do not want to handle his large and unexplained transactions.  Babikian has already been expelled by the Royal Bank of Canada, HSBC in Switzerland, and the Bank of Montreal.

The court document lists the following bank accounts connected to John Babikian (which are no doubt only a portion of the accounts in controls around the world):

Checking account number 002141277287 at the Bank of America, 7900 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles (routing numbers 122000661 and 121000358)

Bank Accounts numbered 640-1447050838 and 640-144705-380 at HSBC in Hong Kong

Bank Accounts numbered 62482800001 and 62482800002 at Compagnie Monegasque de Banque, 23 avenue de la Costa, Monaco, 98000

Bank Account at CIBC First Caribbean Wealth Management Center, Shirley Street Branch, in Nassua, Bahamas

Bank Account at the Belize Bank International Limited, The Matalon Business Center, 2nd floor, Coney Drive, Belize City, Belize

Bank Account at the Belize Bank, 60 Market Square, Belize City, Belize

Bank Accounts at Bank of Valletta p.l.c. in Valletta, Malta

Bank account at Me Leonnel Iruke IOLTA account, PLLC Omnisource Legal, in Houston, Texas, Wells Fargo Bank account number 8353698486

Deposits in Me Michel Gauthier's trust account in Terrebonne, Quebec

In the court document, Babikian's wife says that Babikian fled Canada around one year ago moving to Monaco.  Babikian applied for citizenship in several countries and is currently a citizen of Canada, Lebanon, Nevis, and Guatemala.   She fears that between his personal jet and multiple citizenships that he will now be nearly impossible for authorities to catch.  And just imagine, back in 2011 when some of my information about Babikian was first being sent to the authorities, Babikian could have easily been picked up right in Montreal or Los Angeles.

Also interesting in the court document is that Babikian's wife talks about how Babikian declared Bankruptcy for two of his four companies he owned in Quebec during a 2010 audit conducted by the Minister of Revenue of Quebec.  As part of that Bankruptcy, Babikian came up with $550,000 in debt for 9173-8153 Quebec Inc ($300,000 was listed as being owed to Leonnel Iruke and the other $250,000 owed to a company called Nick Thomas Ltd) and $175,000 in debt for 9195-5948 Quebec Inc all owed to a company allegedly located in Florida called First Spectacle Corp.

Leonnel Iruke is the same attorney that sent the IHUB a Cease and Desist letter to try to get posts naming John Babikian and his associates removed from the IHUB.  His name is another name that has shown up often in our research reports.  Iruke was an insider for former APS pick, MILV, as well as the attorney that represented Awesome Penny Stocks in two separate lawsuits.  See reports located here, here (including comments), and here for more details.  Leonnel Iruke operates under the legal name Omnisource Legal Group.  Babikian's wife says that Leonnel Iruke is John Babikian's personal attorney and works almost exclusively for John Babikian making him readily available to jump on a plane and meet Babikian in any part of the world at the drop of a hat.   Leonnel Iruke's partner, Emeka Uyamadu, has a criminal conviction and had his license to practice law suspended.  Last year Emeka Uyamadu was disbarred.

Babikian's wife says that Michel Gauthier is John Babikian's personal attorney in Quebec and that Gauthier would often help Babikian channel money through Gauthier's trust account.

A similar but less detailed court document was also filed by Babikian's wife in California.

All this week Montreal reporter, Jean-François Cloutier has been doing articles disclosing information about John Babikian and the lawsuit against him.  I had the pleasure of communicating with Mr. Cloutier some before the articles came out.

That's who Marshall Long drifts with.

"My evil twin is Marshall "Mining Prince" Long."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:17:37 AM

The people on this forum... i swear to god it gets weirder every damn day...

Let's play my favorite game, Juxtapose.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RUHqP_0hh1YJ:https://forum.gethashing.com/uploads/default/3964/631ccdf54de61c1f.pdf+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Subject: Re: Company restructure
Date: October 11, 2014 at 2:53 PM
To: Leo Iruke leoslaw@gmail.com
Cc: David McLain dave@geniusesatwork.com, Daniel Kelley dan@geniusesatwork.com

Thanks Leo,

At a high level:

We need to redefine a Hashlet from “hashing power” to an "investment vehicle”. So that our obligation is just a payout, not actual mining. This way we could both mine, factor, and lend on the btc customers give us, and not have to worry about the ftc

HashBase- Foreign company where all the btc flows to and the magic happens. Its books would be all BTC based. It would hold all the intellectual property. Trading would happen here, site.

HashGear- Domestic company. Sell merchandise with Hashlets attached to them (in the form of a code). Clothing, hats, gift cards, physical wallets (like the ones you have Leo).

The key here is that this company is really just a marketing arm for HashBase, and allows it to flow USD credit cards up to HashBase

HashBase Systems- Contracts to build out all the “servers” (miners) and sells it to HashBase.

Keep in mind, HashBase is making money from mining, lending, etc. So this is just one source of its revenue.

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Leo Iruke <leoslaw@gmail.com> wrote:

Dave it's a pleasure to meet you, and look forward to catching up with you on the corporate restructuring, we can get the ball rolling over a brief call and take it from there, so we can coordinate strategies. Josh, thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it and all the support. Yes, all restructuring and private label services are completed under my empire legal /Medici group section, which is necessary to maintain confidentially and do my job effectively.

See you soon,
Leo

On Saturday, October 11, 2014, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

Dave, this is Leo, the most talented attorney I have seen in this space.

I would like him to take a look at our corporate restructuring plans, please send them over

Leo, assuming there is a good match here, I would like to keep this out of final hash and work with you directly. Thanks!

--

Sent from Gmail Mobile “The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

--

Leo Iruke, Esq., Attorney at Law
EMPIRE LEGAL PLLC, A Global Advisory Firm
8303 SOUTHWEST FRWY, SUITE 900
HOUSTON, TX 77074
leoslaw@gmail.com
(713).771.0300 (tel)
(713).490.9080 (fax)

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12108599/1/awesome-penny-stocks-calls-it-quits-amid-alleged-probe.html

Beg linked Babikian to Houston attorney Leonnel Iruke of Omnisource Legal Group and Uyamadu Law Firm PLLC.

"Mr. Iruke works exclusively or almost exclusively for Babikian," Beg's filing states. "He is always available for Babikian and jumps on a plane to meet him in Monaco, Montreal or any other cities whenever he requires his presence. He is the one setting up corporate entities, helping Babikian to get different citizenships and to shelter his assets from recovery by any type of creditors."

Beg also claimed that Babikian runs cash through Iruke's trust account as a conduit for sundry expenditures and that a debt that Babikian supposedly owed Iruke was used as a basis for bankrupting a Quebec company that Babikian controlled.

Iruke did not respond to phone calls seeking comment.

Looks like Marshall Long's CV is gonna read:

Marshall Long
Living in a van down by the river.
Anywhere, US of A

Experience:
Yes

Qualifications:
I know quote stuff unquote.

Hobbies:
Drifter

References:
I'm new to this space that I'm trying to enter, thus none at this time.

Education:
Whatnut Tech

Past companies owned:
Sold them all to Leroy Fodor.

Pets:
Had one, but I ate it.

Marital status:
Widower due to squashing her like a pancake because she got frisky one day and wanted to try me on top.

Favorite food:
It's hard to pick a favorite but I'd say anything that was once organic.

Least favorite color:
Russian word for blue. I hate that color. Makes me sad.

Favorite curse word:
Eggnog
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:03:29 AM

Don't we all need a disbarred criminally convicted lawyer to restructure and shelter our assets for our crypto schemes ?

I love how these morons think their shit won't unravel later down the road.

GREAT Job Gleb Gamow ..once again.
Good to see the other side of these guys who spend years loitering around crypto putting their best foot forward at all times.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: