Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTN: Tachikoma  (Read 544 times)
tcles (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2012, 04:36:49 PM

I can't send PMs yet either, but I'm a veteran on some other forums and understand the necessity of the newbie period stuff, we wound up having to lock down a couple parts of drugs-forum like this and the chemistry section to the point where someone has to post some pretty profound stuff in the newbie section to be able to post anywhere else in that section since bad info there can wind up killing/hurting folks that don't know what they are doing and just trying stuff they read.

Anyways, Tachikoma, I saw your idea for a tipping service and I wanna see if you want help with that. It wouldn't be that different from the scripts I've been writing for an e-business venture completely unrelated to bitcoin (automatic snail-mailings) and I have access to some webhosting as a couple sites I help admin don't use hardly any of their bandwidth, and some good ideas possibly. You should give me means to get ahold of you or at least let me know what irc server/channel you idle in or something, I need a cool project and that seems like a perfect one.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tcles (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2012, 05:00:17 PM

Now I can PM, locked.
Pages: [1]
  Print