View Profile
December 12, 2012, 06:56:42 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 06:00:36 PM by bitnumus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marketersales

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 10:06:59 PM

Hi all,

I buy and sell bitcoin on OTC, and on localbitcoins.com, so thought would make a thread here also.

Please email me for rates! adding me on googletalk will get the fastest response but email is just fine Smiley

bitnumus@gmail.com

You can also find my offers on BitBargain via the link below: (this may be considerably faster, though for large amounts of coin its best to email me!)

https://bitbargain.co.uk/buy/from/bitnumus
I can do it with 1 % rate.
jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2013, 12:12:27 AM

looked it up for you people,

currently £ 9.30 instead of £8.892 at gox or less at bitstamp

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
jago25_98

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2013, 01:08:33 PM

Again what does this mean? If you are referring to bitbargain and the sellers there, this is an person-person trading platform, its not an exchange.

For UK users the fastest/cheapest method to get coins atm is blockchain.info (no its not mtgox @ 8.82 or whatever you are referring to, you cannot even deposit there without an international wire/SEPA)

bitbargain, or me personally will be cheaper than blockchains 6% fee, im not sure what exactly you looked up Sad

For bitstamp, transferwise is a £1 fee. It should work in less than 2 hours but I usually find it's at least 24hours so yes pretty slow. I think the holdup is in the SEPA zone from Transferwise to Slovenia.

p2p exchange of course has tons of advantages. I just wish people would use Gox as the benchmark more for deciding prices. I say Gox because that is widely known. I've always offered the market rate but I usually see other people trying to make a buck selling BTC at a higher rate and not getting their offer matched. Personally I wouldn't be bothered with a few $ here and there for the sake or duking it out over a few cents. Why not match to the guide rate?

Use bitbargain if you can get a deal that matches the market. But if you can live with working in the banking system transferwise and bitstamp seems to be a good system for folk in the UK.

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 01:25:54 PM

Again what does this mean? If you are referring to bitbargain and the sellers there, this is an person-person trading platform, its not an exchange.

For UK users the fastest/cheapest method to get coins atm is blockchain.info (no its not mtgox @ 8.82 or whatever you are referring to, you cannot even deposit there without an international wire/SEPA)

bitbargain, or me personally will be cheaper than blockchains 6% fee, im not sure what exactly you looked up Sad

For bitstamp, transferwise is a £1 fee. It should work in less than 2 hours but I usually find it's at least 24hours so yes pretty slow. I think the holdup is in the SEPA zone from Transferwise to Slovenia.

p2p exchange of course has tons of advantages. I just wish people would use Gox as the benchmark more for deciding prices. I say Gox because that is widely known. I've always offered the market rate but I usually see other people trying to make a buck selling BTC at a higher rate and not getting their offer matched. Personally I wouldn't be bothered with a few $ here and there for the sake or duking it out over a few cents. Why not match to the guide rate?

Use bitbargain if you can get a deal that matches the market. But if you can live with working in the banking system transferwise and bitstamp seems to be a good system for folk in the UK.

How can you do a SEPA transfer for £1 in the UK?
Unless I am missing something as Barclays charges £15

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
jago25_98

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2013, 05:30:50 PM

[/quote]

How can you do a SEPA transfer for £1 in the UK?
Unless I am missing something as Barclays charges £15
[/quote]

^ Transferwise. They operate by automatically matching you with someone else or using their own reserves like Bitinstant. It's another p2p win-win where the transaction section is not really a bank :-)

marketersales

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 07:57:35 PM

I said with rate of 1 % not 2.
marketersales

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 10:32:13 PM

Still not sure why my thread has been hijacked.

Bitbargain traded over £4000k yesturday, i'm sure a few people are finding it useful, and the prices are ok by them. This isnt a bitbargain thread, i merely posted a link to the offers i have there.
Ok, goodluck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: