Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA POWER PICKS [ W18/L5 ]  (Read 3480 times)
goxcraft (OP)

Activity: 594
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:59:34 AM

But I just saw he just play safe odds which is high chance of winning there sot the payout is not really good. But actually it is good prediction. With this 5 unstoppable picks I think I am going to try once your picks Cheesy. But if I can suggest, please make some 2x odds or higher so you dont really have to use much balance on betting

It is better to have 4-0 record at odds 1.60 , than 2-2 at 2.0
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goxcraft (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:36:15 AM

Guys, do not forget to check out my previous performance:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596311.0

goxcraft (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:38:08 AM

Toronto Raptors - Chicago Bulls

Chicago Bulls Total (incl. overtime)
Pick:  Over 95.5 @ 1.60 https://sports.jetwin.ps/share-bet?id=W2YX0454

Final result 113:115 (26:26, 34:22, 27:33, 26:34)

PICK #5 WON
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:23:54 PM

But I just saw he just play safe odds which is high chance of winning there sot the payout is not really good. But actually it is good prediction. With this 5 unstoppable picks I think I am going to try once your picks Cheesy. But if I can suggest, please make some 2x odds or higher so you dont really have to use much balance on betting

It is better to have 4-0 record at odds 1.60 , than 2-2 at 2.0

So you are trying to make your record X to zero? I think that makes sense why you keep on doing low odds but anyway some people want to double their money and you want to attract more people to your prediction right? And you dont even make a parlay so I think may be sometimes you should make a parlay or 2.00x bet. No offense. I will try to follow your prediction somehow Grin
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:53:14 PM

really great picks to be honest if you will keep up such a great work i think you have the required potential to become one of the greatest tipsters who could charge people money for picks, i will follow it for now and hopefully manage to win some money
goxcraft (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:17:26 PM

So you are trying to make your record X to zero? I think that makes sense why you keep on doing low odds but anyway some people want to double their money and you want to attract more people to your prediction right? And you dont even make a parlay so I think may be sometimes you should make a parlay or 2.00x bet. No offense. I will try to follow your prediction somehow Grin
[/quote]

- Odds greater than 1.50 are good enough for every bettor to make profit
 - No parlays
 - If you will look at posts above, you'll see, that I am betting at odds of 2.00 and more either. If I will find a good bet at higher odds, I will publish it also.
 - No betting on every match (or many one night matches). The point is that you have to choose the most valuable bet among all available. I am not a NBA guru, but I have some skills and expirience.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:40:22 PM

- Odds greater than 1.50 are good enough for every bettor to make profit
 - No parlays
 - If you will look at posts above, you'll see, that I am betting at odds of 2.00 and more either. If I will find a good bet at higher odds, I will publish it also.
 - No betting on every match (or many one night matches). The point is that you have to choose the most valuable bet among all available. I am not a NBA guru, but I have some skills and expirience.
[/quote]

The best tip in gambling is not to lose. Once oyu lose a bet, you would need to have a bigger bet to win back your loss. I am impressed at your ability to predict over points in NBA match.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Temo58

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:34:28 PM

picked 1 time on bassketball. and that game ends with drow  Kiss bad luck for me. but i heard there is a good chance to raise your bankroll. is this a true ?
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:39:39 PM

picked 1 time on bassketball. and that game ends with drow  Kiss bad luck for me. but i heard there is a good chance to raise your bankroll. is this a true ?

That depends on whom you r following.. It could be true if u tail someone with high success rate with high odds..! GL.! Smiley

frank0929

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:04:59 PM

I think your odds are great for single bets. If people can use their cash wisely they'll make great money with these odds. I think every bet over 1.15 odds are great to play single. You can't get constant winnings with surprise bets (+2 odds). From now on I'm watching your picks closely.
goxcraft (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:25:29 PM

The best tip in gambling is not to lose. Once oyu lose a bet, you would need to have a bigger bet to win back your loss. I am impressed at your ability to predict over points in NBA match.

I usually bet on over for two main reasons:

- I love to watch games and as many real NBA fans I enjoy high scoring matches.

- There is always a chance for any game to go into overtime; and overtime counts toward over/under bets. So this is some sort of advantage.

goxcraft (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:26:41 PM

I will post PICK #6 in hour or two.
goxcraft (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:07:12 PM

PICK #6:

Milwaukee Bucks - San Antonio Spurs
San Antonio Spurs Total (incl. overtime) - Over 99.5 @ 1.70

https://sports.jetwin.ps/share-bet?id=YZ60AJ6N

POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:31:45 PM

PICK #6:

Sucks that Directbet doesn't have these types of bets..they need to expand on some betting options
goxcraft (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:04:03 AM

PICK #6:

Final result 98:123 (30:29, 19:31, 26:30, 23:33)

PICK #6 WON
Buziss

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:52:07 AM

This is some nice record that all your 6 picks @ 1.6+ win. I am more a football bettor and don't bet on NBA, but I guess I should try it next time following your pick.

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:59:13 AM

PICK #6:

Final result 98:123 (30:29, 19:31, 26:30, 23:33)

PICK #6 WON

I followed this one and won thanks for this mate keep your thread up you are very nice with your picks.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:52:14 PM

Got any good looking match ups coming up?  I have had a hard time catching enough games to see who is playing well.  So far other than following your picks I have been a little stale in NBA hitting it about 50%  Undecided

goxcraft (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:30:29 PM

PICK #7

Detroit Pistons vs San Antonio Spurs

San Antonio Spurs Total (incl. overtime)
Pick:  Over 100.5 @ 1.85

https://sports.jetwin.ps/share-bet?id=LW4P9GQJ
BTC Tipster

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:33:38 PM

PICK #7

Detroit Pistons vs San Antonio Spurs

San Antonio Spurs Total (incl. overtime)
Pick:  Over 100.5

https://sports.jetwin.ps/share-bet?id=LW4P9GQJ
I see you find out awesome picks, really good stats till now. I love to see tipsters like you Smiley
I am myself a Tipster and i started it in this forum.

Good luck with this pick, easy win Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: