Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Call Worldwide regular mobile and Landline phones for free [[UNLIMITED]]  (Read 3247 times)
bandibuen (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:39:59 AM

I can vouch as well. this method did work. but only to mobile. OP can confirm.

Thank you Smiley It should work for any phone number though if the phone receiving call is enabled to receive international calls.
prasha2

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:43:23 AM

Thank you Smiley It should work for any phone number though if the phone receiving call is enabled to receive international calls.

Hey dude, please put the vouches you received in your main post. It becomes pretty easy for others to spot them Smiley
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:54:40 AM

Hey dude, please put the vouches you received in your main post. It becomes pretty easy for others to spot them Smiley

Done. Thanks for the suggestion Smiley
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:28:59 PM

Pm me or reply on this thread if anybody have any question about the product Smiley
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:35:24 PM

Vouches being test copies is just an excuse. Probably, a lot of people who buy the method would at some point not be able to use the method anymore.

Its like carding is for gift cards, where some one gets a starbucks gift card which gets locked due to carding in a day and then the seller says they were only vouch copies for testing. They won't last like normal cards which would last forever.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:10:38 PM

Vouches being test copies is just an excuse. Probably, a lot of people who buy the method would at some point not be able to use the method anymore.

Its like carding is for gift cards, where some one gets a starbucks gift card which gets locked due to carding in a day and then the seller says they were only vouch copies for testing. They won't last like normal cards which would last forever.

This doesn't include anything illegal which carding is. That is why it goes not working. My method is a very unique and a legit method. You can always contact the members who provided vouches after buying it so you can verify how the method works for them. If you go through the replies, you'll notice vouches from vouch copies and vouches from purchases. For some guys, I have provided long term vouch copies depending on their seniority in forum.

eg: ilovebitcoin235 is a buyer
     traderbit got a vouch copy in a long term basis.

Giving permanent vouch copies is a disadvantage for me as eventually vouch copies are more likely to be leaked in different different forums. I have to ensure that not happening by limiting the vouch copy's features.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:06:05 PM

Any question about the method is welcome Smiley
Nowunlocking

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:27:48 PM

Newbie here, lurking for a while..

Bought service, it works as described. Have made multiple calls to cell phones and landlines to south america with no problems. Call Quality is good as well

I am concerned, about how long will this work for.

To op: will you update/replace code if it stops working??
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 01:39:49 AM

Vouches are very important if you are a seller, no matter you are a big company or small company. I mean, nobody will buy your stuff if there is no one to vouch your product, right?
At some point, yes. Nothing lasts forever.

Carding a gift card and this free call method is two different things. You will not do anything illegal with this method.

Life sucks.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:35:06 AM

Newbie here, lurking for a while..

Bought service, it works as described. Have made multiple calls to cell phones and landlines to south america with no problems. Call Quality is good as well

I am concerned, about how long will this work for.

To op: will you update/replace code if it stops working??

Thank you for the purchase Smiley I have included my contact details in the guide. If anything goes wrong, contact me and I will fix it.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:21:12 AM

Few more copies for sale are available
marty123

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:03:37 AM

If i buy this, how long will it last?
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:06:53 AM

Well it will work for very longer. There is no time limit really. But for your security, I provide a guarantee of one month in which, if anything wrong happens, I will fix it immediately. My contact information are included in the guide.
marty123

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:09:28 AM

Well it will work for very longer. There is no time limit really. But for your security, I provide a guarantee of one month in which, if anything wrong happens, I will fix it immediately. My contact information are included in the guide.

Can other people see the contacts or hear who i am talking to?
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:37:27 AM

Can other people see the contacts or hear who i am talking to?

No sir. Nobody can access and listen to your calls or see the numbers you call.
marty123

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:25:59 AM

Works well, vouch for him, OP should not give each key to more than 1 person.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:38:30 AM

Works well, vouch for him, OP should not give each key to more than 1 person.

Thanks you for the purchase Smiley
drhispano

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:26:38 AM

The service doesnt work correctly. Can you help me? I have introduced two codes but is still doesnt work.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 10:40:39 AM

The service doesnt work correctly. Can you help me? I have introduced two codes but is still doesnt work.
What do you mean by service doesn't work correctly? Did the operator say that your code are not recognized or what?

PS: You bought this twice? Shocked

Life sucks.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:55:14 AM

Hello sir, please contact me in the contact method I have provided on the guide. I will fix the issue Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: