Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟  (Read 83847 times)
rambo304

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:36:54 PM

I'd like to write my review on Tifossi and his IPTV service,

I had the privilege to test out his IPTV service, when he started his sales thread here(in December 2015). Initially, he was having different IPTV source, which had some issues regularly and worked okay (he was having tough time with that). When I complained that some of the channels were not working, tifossi immediately responded to my messages and tried his best to solve the problem.

I would definitely say that, Tifossi is one of the most reliable seller here in BTCtalk, my apologies for the late review, he deserves my vouch. I didn't use his IPTV service for some time (a month) and now everything is changed here.

Good luck mate, I believe now you've limited the number of channels and offering HD channels to all the users, keep it up. I feel this is much better than before, though the channels are limited, still you'll get all the essential channels.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tifossi (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:42:55 PM

Thanks for your feedback. Yes we changed some things on server and how to get this streams. We're working in the background for many more cool things.
For the moment we have nearly 280 channels and most are in HD. Sometimes we have problems with streams or loops on the streams. But we spend all time to make our little service better for all.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:45:47 PM

Enjoy UFC FIGHT NIGHT NOW on FS1 in 1080p.
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:30:55 AM

Can I make a test paying U$1,00 and see how everything works?

I mean, one day testing  Wink

I might be extremely cool if it's alright.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

tifossi (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:32:50 AM

Can I make a test paying U$1,00 and see how everything works?

I mean, one day testing  Wink

I might be extremely cool if it's alright.

Send me a message Smiley
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:36:53 AM

Wow, pretty fast service.

Amazing quality and OP is very communicative.. Oh Man, this is what BTC is all about. Paying with BTC to watch lot of sports and movies channels.

Awesome bro. You got my trust. Good service in every aspects.

Thank you.

Cool

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

tifossi (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:51:54 AM

Wow, pretty fast service.

Amazing quality and OP is very communicative.. Oh Man, this is what BTC is all about. Paying with BTC to watch lot of sports and movies channels.

Awesome bro. You got my trust. Good service in every aspects.

Thank you.

Cool

Thanks mate. Nice to see you happy with this service Wink
If you would like to buy a longer subscription, let me know.

Will answer later, going to bed now.
sap28

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:09:00 AM

Do you have any screenshots of the HD channels that you offer? Want to see the quality of that. I don't mean to be disrespectful, however I have been using Ruya IPTV service and I have not seen anyone else offering better quality HD channels than them even if a lot of providers claim that.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:34:44 PM

Do you have any screenshots of the HD channels that you offer? Want to see the quality of that. I don't mean to be disrespectful, however I have been using Ruya IPTV service and I have not seen anyone else offering better quality HD channels than them even if a lot of providers claim that.

Hey, I can show you some screenshots. FS1 is in 1080p. But why didn't you test it for yourself for 1 day?
Send me a message mate.
ozmusafir

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:39:37 PM

I send you a few messages regarding purchasing a day pass but you haven't answered my messages.
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:58:03 AM

Do you have an updated list of channels?
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:49:33 AM

I send you a few messages regarding purchasing a day pass but you haven't answered my messages.

Hey mate. Sorry was busy the last days. I'll send you a message asap;)
liamf11

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:25:10 AM

Updated channel list is great and quality is excellent this is the best iptv service for any1 and great customer support 100% thank you.

Regards
Liam
rwjr

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:58:08 PM

Updated channel list is great and quality is excellent this is the best iptv service for any1 and great customer support 100% thank you.

Regards
Liam

This review looks so fake, try to avoid doing this, you might put people off if you only have 1 post newbies reviewing.
You have a good service, I tried myself and was happy with it.

just my two cents.
welshy82

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:56:54 PM

im happy so far Smiley
zztrail9

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:16:46 AM

Tried the $1 trial.  Fast response with instructions for kodi. Also works with VLC since the stream is m3u.  Video was fairly reliable but there were few channels not working.  Overall pretty good.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:22:02 AM

Regards
Liam

This review looks so fake, try to avoid doing this, you might put people off if you only have 1 post newbies reviewing.
You have a good service, I tried myself and was happy with it.

just my two cents.

Sorry mate, no fake review. He's a Irish guy and we updated channel list with Irish channels. He also bought some more subscriptions. I can show you a screenshot of my inbox.
So all is ok Wink
rwjr

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:52:19 AM

Sorry mate, no fake review. He's a Irish guy and we updated channel list with Irish channels. He also bought some more subscriptions. I can show you a screenshot of my inbox.
So all is ok Wink

I take your word for it, some people are just lurkers, but it just sounded fake, and I'm 100% with him, you got a pretty reliable server going on, good selection of channels, so I'm happy things are working out for you.

What would be good to have is a notice when the servers are going down for maintenance, couple of weeks ago servers briefly went down on a Sunday afternoon while football was on, so a simple website or even a post here in the thread with heads up about downtime would be excellent.

tifossi (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:55:34 PM

We're at the beginning and working on a website. But our focus is on our servers to make it more stable for all guys around the world. We work with DNS and have 4 Servers around the world. But the server guy knows what to do Wink

The problem a few weeks ago was: we had problems with our supplier, so we cut the deal and now we have nearly all streams in our own hand.
Maybe you see it at the quality of the streams Wink

I haven't the time to watch tv all the day, if there are problems, send me a message and I talk to the server guy and he will fix it asap.
welshy82

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:12:30 PM

got a updated tv guide can yolu inbox me it pls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: