Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Edited: $1000-2000 Bank Deposit for btc  (Read 1161 times)
AfricanHunter (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:21:15 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2012, 04:04:02 AM by AfricanHunter

Editing this to be bank deposit for btc as spent majority of the pp balance. So similar deal 1000-2000 usd via bank cash deposit(or similar as long as it is instant and doesn't involve me putting cash in an envelope) for btc and/or Gox. Need at least 60 in coins and balance can be either coins, gox or vouchx. Pm me with what you got and can provide references/eBay/etc on request.

Could also do in person tomorrow in San Diego or tomorrow night/Saturday in LA

Thanks

Original message:

Looking to convert $1000-2000 paypal into either btc, Gox and/or VouchX. It is my account and is verified to my name/etc(never processed a chargeback). Can provide multiple references for both currency exchanges (using pp) and goods. Can also provide ebay account which has been active for over a decade w/ perfect feedback.

Thanks. PM is best way to reach me

Thinking about doing business with johnniewalkerhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=72227?
First read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131841.0

Also, Join the National Rifle Association to protect 2nd Amendment Rights http://membership.nrahq.org/default.asp?campaignid=XR020022
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notthepuma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 04:11:06 PM

If you can get it out of PP i'd be very interested in doing business with you.  Check the links in my signature for more information.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
hamdi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:12:06 PM

here is the definite guide to easily and regularly buy bitcoin via paypal:

www.scribd.com/doc/110005258/Buy-Bitcoin-via-Paypal-Paysafecard-Credit-Card-Ukash

notthepuma

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:34:11 PM

That only works if you can find someone to buy your linden for bitcoins.

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
hamdi

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:22:41 PM

you misunderstood it.

you buy lindens, then you sell the lindens instantly for bitcoin on the same site.

it's only a way around the payment processors anti-bitcoin rules.

read the tutorial thoroughly and you will understand it fully.

you can buy bitcoin instantly this way.
notthepuma

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 11:18:06 PM

They charge a 2.9% fee on each transaction plus 3.4% on paypal deposits so you would end up paying 3.4% from USD deposit, then a 2.9% fee to convert from USD to SLL and then another 2.9% to convert from SLL to BTC and then 0.02BTC to withdraw.  Thats a lot of lost money along the way.

hamdi

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 11:40:21 PM

sure it is not ideal, but currently the only reliable way to convert crappy e-fiat reliably to bitcoin.
notthepuma

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 12:04:15 AM

Do you get referrals or something for that link?  I noticed it is also in your signature.  Are you an affiliate?

hamdi

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 01:17:53 AM

sure. i love promoting useful stuff and gaining myself.

if you mind you can remove the ref-portion of the link. but it will not bring you better conditions.
AfricanHunter (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 03:59:20 AM

Edited Op.

To puma and hamdi, thanks but the fees are too high on both methods

Thinking about doing business with johnniewalkerhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=72227?
First read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131841.0

Also, Join the National Rifle Association to protect 2nd Amendment Rights http://membership.nrahq.org/default.asp?campaignid=XR020022
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 04:43:23 AM

here is the definite guide to easily and regularly buy bitcoin via paypal:

VirWox recently started verifying second life avatars due to fraud. You now have to make a Second Life account & hope that the LL Risk API doesn't prevent you from withdrawing, this usually means waiting 30 days unless you have an old Second Life account.

The easiest way to buy Bitcoins with PayPal is to withdraw to your Bank account and wire it to an exchange.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 08:09:26 AM

Oh, you're in San Diego? So am I. There's a bunch of branches you can deposit to, and I'll see if I can get you a $1k-2k GoxUSD code at 1:1 via #bitcoin-otc
So far,
legitnick: TheButterZone I only have $600

Otherwise it could be a $500 max marked deposit at Bitme's Chase account, and the bid/ask there is $13.95/14.50.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
hamdi

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 08:14:03 AM

BS - you do NOT need a stupid second-live user.
follow my guide and you get your coins as easy as shown.
notthepuma

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 01:14:12 PM

BS - you do NOT need a stupid second-live user.
follow my guide and you get your coins as easy as shown.

Or you can just use a debit card/credit card on western union and send the funds to me.  I will turn it around for a 5% fee and none of that hassle.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: