Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:09:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FF4DC NFL Playoff Challenge  (Read 3456 times)
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:22:41 PM

The Wildcard round is over and our current leader is Churido with 115 points.

A message to participants residing in America - If you finish first overall among all groups (not just FF4DC), you may be eligible for the grand prize (valued of $14,500):

One (1) Grand Prize: A five (5) day/four (4) night trip for winner and up to two (2) guests to attend Super Bowl LI scheduled to take place in February 2017 in Houston, Texas. Trip includes round trip coach air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence in the U.S. to a destination determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, one (1) standard hotel accommodation (one (1) room) for four (4) nights, round trip ground transportation to and from the game, three (3) tickets to Super Bowl LI, three (3) tickets to the NFL Tailgate Party, three (3) gift bags each containing NFL merchandise valued at approximately $250, and $750 spending money for winner only awarded in the form of a check. Approximate Retail Value = $14,500.
The potential winner will be contacted on or about 2/17/16 at the email address provided on the registration form and will be required to respond to such email within five (5) days of the first attempt to contact him/her.

Additionally, potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, Sponsor’s inability to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period, potential winner’s failure to respond within five (5) days of date of Sponsor’s initial contact or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarding of the prize to the next runner-up. Grand Prize winner’s guests will be required to execute a Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents and must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen (18)) unless he/she is the child or legal ward of the Grand Prize winner. If a guest is the child or legal ward of the Grand Prize winner, Grand Prize winner must sign and return a Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release on behalf of such child or legal ward.

For full details please refer to points 6, 7, and 8 at: http://m.playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/rules
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:25:40 PM

Everyone please remember to set your roster for next week's games! Any of your players on teams that have been knocked out, must be replaced or you will not recieve any points for that position.
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 04:00:33 PM

Everyone please remember to set your roster for next week's games! Any of your players on teams that have been knocked out, must be replaced or you will not recieve any points for that position.

Hi, one question about the Bonus Multiplier. I need to add again the winner players to earn the 2x, or i can choose anothers and earn the same way that 2x of the points accumulate by the players of the previous week?

Best regards , ●‿●
gerald-80

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:22:54 PM

page is not found why ? problem is me ?
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:27:54 PM

I was in 12th position, I feel good for a newbie like me.. because i don't know about this game.

CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:54:45 PM

Hi, one question about the Bonus Multiplier. I need to add again the winner players to earn the 2x, or i can choose anothers and earn the same way that 2x of the points accumulate by the players of the previous week?

Best regards , ●‿●

Thanks for the question, I'm sure there are a few other people wondering the same thing. The bonus multiplier only applies to players that were in your roster the previous week, this includes players that were on a bye.
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 07:00:18 PM

Best regards , ●‿●

Thanks for the question, I'm sure there are a few other people wondering the same thing. The bonus multiplier only applies to players that were in your roster the previous week, this includes players that were on a bye.

Hi, so i need to add them again this week, correct?

Cheers  Wink
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:01:12 PM

I was in 12th position, I feel good for a newbie like me.. because i don't know about this game.

Great work Apriand, I've been participating in NFL fantasy drafts like this for years and am in 37th place at the moment!

Statistical analysis ability is nearly as important as knowledge of the game itself when it comes to NFL fantasy football.
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:05:35 PM

Best regards , ●‿●

Hi, so i need to add them again this week, correct?

Cheers  Wink

Your players from last week that were not eliminated will automatically be started, but you do have the option to replace them with other players.

The players that were eliminated last week will need to be manually replaced.

Hope this answers your question!
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:38:39 AM

Great work Apriand, I've been participating in NFL fantasy drafts like this for years and am in 37th place at the moment!

Statistical analysis ability is nearly as important as knowledge of the game itself when it comes to NFL fantasy football.

Thank's,,, i hope my rank continue to increase every week and i want continued to learn about this game,,, good luck for everyone..

kalaria

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:51:59 PM

Thank's,,, i hope my rank continue to increase every week and i want continued to learn about this game,,, good luck for everyone..

l guess,for good result we need know more about this game,l personaly pick players randomly...and its not good..
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:04:51 AM

l guess,for good result we need know more about this game,l personaly pick players randomly...and its not good..

There's still a lot of games remaining, plenty of time left for a comeback!
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:51:00 PM

Make sure you update your Round 2 picks before Sunday.  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:31:43 AM

Make sure you update your Round 2 picks before Sunday.  Smiley

Thanks Chase, but there are games on Saturday too, so make sure to set your lineup before tomorrow!

If you forgot to set your lineup in the first week, I'd recommend picking players who were on a bye so you recieve a point multiplier to aid your comeback. If you forget to set it again this week, your chances of winning are all but over!
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:52:12 AM

Wow what a finish in the GB vs AZ game, those lucky enough to see that witnessed one of the best games of the year.

In the spirit of competetiveness, after all divisional games are complete tomorrow night, the leader will recieve a 1000 DNote retirement account at www.DNotesVault.com.
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:17:02 AM

JOSHSPORTS11032004 has won a 1000 DNote retirement account at www.DNotesVault.com

Please contact firefightersfordigitalcurrency@gmail.com for details on how to claim your prize. If this prize is not claimed by next week's games, it will be awarded to the leader after the NFC and AFC championship games.

Also: Be sure to set your lineup before next week!
kalaria

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

I updated my players today:-)
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:08:43 PM

I updated my players today:-)

Good luck next week kalaria, it's still anyone's game!
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:03:57 AM

Remember to update your roster before tomorrow!

If JOSHSPORTS11032004 does not claim his prize by the first game tomorrow, the leader after both championship games will recieve a 2000 DNote retirement account.
CryptoBroker79 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:33:46 PM

NEKIAP is leading after the conference championship games, please contact firefightersfordigitalcurrency@gmail.com to redeem your 2000 DNote retirement account. If the prize is unclaimed by the Superbowl kickoff in 2 weeks, it will be rewarded to the runner up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: