Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of BITCOIN-CLUB.ORG?  (Read 1631 times)
IronGenius (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:20:37 AM

Yeah right but wouldn't it had been great if you had first ascertained its legitimacy and then started promoting it here?

If I said from the start that the site is legit as confirmed by ME, would you have believed it??  Grin Oh c'mmon, the trust level in this arena is like close to zero. We don't take everyone's word for it and we all just take risks.

I'm not promoting or convincing everyone here to join. Do you own due diligence and decide for yourself.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:47:16 AM

Yeah right but wouldn't it had been great if you had first ascertained its legitimacy and then started promoting it here?

If I said from the start that the site is legit as confirmed by ME, would you have believed it??  Grin Oh c'mmon, the trust level in this arena is like close to zero. We don't take everyone's word for it and we all just take risks.

I'm not promoting or convincing everyone here to join. Do you own due diligence and decide for yourself.  Wink
I would have believed you if you had provided the proof of your payment

IronGenius (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:14:35 PM

I would have believed you if you had provided the proof of your payment

If that is how you measure legitimacy then you will be in for a long bumpy ride my friend.  Smiley
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:33:58 PM

Nice presentation, but in the end it is a scheme.  There is nothing that you are doing to earn this potential $10,000 give or take.  They made no statement as to where they are making profit other than charging a fee, of which they share, just to join the club.   Then what does the club really do?  You should just pay a fee to tell others about Bitcoin?   I can do that for free and save them $20 and save me the same $20.  So over time, I can save people over $10,000 by just telling them about bitcoin and encouraging others to do the same!!  So lets not use this site and we can all profit together.  It is no fun having money alone while you stand in the community which made that happen.  Last I have to bring up the fact that this club takes cash payments.  Why would they not advertise the acceptance of Bitcoin in order to promote the currency???  Also if you look at the membership levels, they are willing to take 1 BTC and give you back 120% through all the levels.  This just does not add up.  My professional recommendation, Wait for it:
RUN AWAY FROM BITCOIN-CLUB.ORG
Just spread the Bitcoin word and tell others for free!!
If you do want to just throw money away, please feel free to send me some.  Bitcoin address: 1PJ5avuK6KDMPobJYCLhtrt3p7n128HmaH
If you are the creator of Bitcoin-club.org, and only know how to use cash, PM me and I will send you my Paypal address!!

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:49:51 PM

You have to do extensive promotion to get referal under you who actually activates as it is hard to get anybody to pay 22$ for membership only. So overall cost of advertising will be more than your income from referals. I like to remain quite far from this type of pyramid structure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
IronGenius (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:12:14 PM

You have to do extensive promotion to get referal under you who actually activates as it is hard to get anybody to pay 22$ for membership only. So overall cost of advertising will be more than your income from referals. I like to remain quite far from this type of pyramid structure.

It is indeed a lot of hardwork and promotion to get people to sign-up and activate. However I've also known people who joined MLMs such as Forever Living Products, USANA, JEUNESSE, etc who paid hundreds of dollars for a membership and yet earn a tiny fraction of that in commissions. I usually stay away from MLMs / Pyramid too coz I don't know how to sell lol. This happened to be the first one since it's all about bitcoins and I thought it's not too bad to try with $22. Grin
knightkon

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:35:48 PM

It is indeed a lot of hardwork and promotion to get people to sign-up and activate. However I've also known people who joined MLMs such as Forever Living Products, USANA, JEUNESSE, etc who paid hundreds of dollars for a membership and yet earn a tiny fraction of that in commissions. I usually stay away from MLMs / Pyramid too coz I don't know how to sell lol. This happened to be the first one since it's all about bitcoins and I thought it's not too bad to try with $22. Grin
But the site is offering nothing other than the information you can fer in this forum.  To top it off the information provided is only their opinion of the information.  In that case you might do one better and make a membership site that links to forum information to save you time from rewriting the information and charging $4 or .1 BTC for the site.  The referral levels would look something like:
 Level #1 - .02 BTC Per Referral
 Level #2 - .005 BTC Per Referral
 Level #3 - .003 BTC Per Referral
 Level #4 - .002 BTC Per Referral
 Level #5 - .001 BTC Per Referral

If everyone gets 5 referrals, you would receive 4.975 BTC.  And you did nothing buy put together a information site with public knowledge information.

.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
vilain

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:40:21 PM

But the site is offering nothing other than the information you can fer in this forum.  To top it off the information provided is only their opinion of the information.  In that case you might do one better and make a membership site that links to forum information to save you time from rewriting the information and charging $4 or .1 BTC for the site.  The referral levels would look something like:

If everyone gets 5 referrals, you would receive 4.975 BTC.  And you did nothing buy put together a information site with public knowledge information.

Well, that's the definition pf a pyramid. Some people even call it SCAM. Beware.
knightkon

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:44:37 PM

Well, that's the definition pf a pyramid. Some people even call it SCAM. Beware.

That is exactly my point and this site BITCOIN-CLUB.ORG is the exact same thing.  They are offering nothing more than the information that can be obtained through these forums and over the internet, free of charge and they are offering referral fees for 5 different levels.  This BS needs to be called out and stopped.  They are hurting the value of BTC and in no way helping it.  Can I get confirmation that this site, BITCOIN-CLUB.ORG, is not worth the storage space it takes up!!

.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:00:17 PM

Its somewhat like global international MLM that turns out to be scam.  it won't be long and they will likely be one.
We've seen this scheme over and over again in our life time we all should learn upon seeing one that this is a potential ponzi.

Just look at its domain. only those without plans of staying long in business would use hyphen to their domain.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2150

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:41:11 PM

That is exactly my point and this site BITCOIN-CLUB.ORG is the exact same thing.  They are offering nothing more than the information that can be obtained through these forums and over the internet, free of charge and they are offering referral fees for 5 different levels.  This BS needs to be called out and stopped.  They are hurting the value of BTC and in no way helping it.  Can I get confirmation that this site, BITCOIN-CLUB.ORG, is not worth the storage space it takes up!!

I agree with you. And I'm glad that showing up on this forum doesn't help them to thrive. They'd better avoid this place actually for their own good Smiley

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:14:33 PM

MLM? we called it pyramiding here in our place or simply scam. No offense OP but for me this is like ponzi site out there that breaking their promise for their members at the last.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: