snaz3d
Newbie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 06:03:10 AM |
|
Stoshi or whatever you want to call the yoke, this is Jeffrey Epstein, bitcoin was created from 1998-2007/8, at MIT, the management of the CIA is also under Jeffrey Epstein. That's why I say that when I open and prove the pattern through the open ones, he will instantly transfer funds. 903 to BTC, and this is more than Sylor's, 885k BTC ~
You know your not special, anyone trying to solve 1-160 is doing it for money, anyone solving 161-256 is trying to solve the full puzzle. And your not the only one trying to solve the empty puzzles or 256 withs its dust remaining... You have not found anything new that we don't have. You are the one playing catch up. Once you actually catch up you will see the dust transactions I left in specific accounts. If your not seeing my dust trail, you might not be in the right path. It for sure is a deep web, and it's purpose is clear, other humans have merely hijacked it and claimed things as their own. If you have evidence human traffickers created and run Bitcoin as a hidden messaging service and payment processer. You should really post some evidence and report it to the authorities. I wrote us a matrix blockchain project, the essence is simple, doing data transfer in transactions is not a new feature, data compression also has its own variation, but I never finished the project, due to over-rounding, I learned a lot about it, and rewriting the entire project from the beginning is terribly tedious, 100k lines the code is on rust and about 3K test, and since the basis is compromised, it is not based on exact logic, binary as in cobol and f64/double floating point, the data will not even be accurately transmitted, and will be saved. I’ve had a lot of failed projects. It’s simply because the LLMs were extremely flawed in December 2025–June 2026. They round off all the math, forget the context — in short, they’re unreliable models for serious work. I even add: “I act as the general architect of the email systems for all the models currently on the market; my ideas are used for a five‑minute gain.” Jeffrey Epstein and his gang of freaks. “I even worked on developing viruses. And also on other developments: nuclear weapons, and 5th‑generation nuclear reactors, using both slow and fast neutrons.” Not just one AI model; I won’t say I like them all — each has its own character, its own skills, and its own weaknesses, since I gave them all personalities. And I strongly advise against using Google and their crappy models. My advice is stop talking to the ai like they're your friends, they're machine code. Ai is a tool not a person. Also your closer than you think just drop all the imaginary stuff and focus on that egg theory of yours. What makes an egg? The chicken or what comes out of it? We all know there's 256 puzzles... The real prize is the dust left in 256... Aonly a true puzzle solver would think to for that instead of the larger amounts.. so your mind isn't completely broken yet. Good luck solving a 256bit key, ehmmm... I mean 128bit. Why were the puzzles 161-256 made at all then? Obviously the puzzle creator was smart enough to realize how impossible they were to solve. Imagine if someone other than the puzzle creator solved those and redistributed the bitcoin so no one else would have a look there? Maybe the puzzles have been solved for a long time and the remaining are the scraps. There's no proof available that saatoshi_rising is the puzzle creator at all. As others have said it, it's a challenge (to prove the security behind Bitcoin), not a puzzle. It's not meant to be solved at all. So are most puzzles out there. You are just wasting your time.
|
|
|
|
|
detechs
Jr. Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 06:56:03 AM |
|
There is other info on the web that has people wondering, is Johny the same as RC or the same group of people that already know the private keys, maybe using the websites for advertisement income and when someone is getting close they cash it out or the kangaroo they have created and want people to use will send the info back to the group instead of the pc/server operator. If someone has the will power then research the ip’s the wallets and how/if they all link together. They will make it difficult to track. They sucker you in by the low solvable ones with little payout then the private-keys website adds keep mounting up. It is actually really a good design for cash flow. Not my theory but more plausible than they/he donated BTC to prove the block chain legitimacy.
Someone made an account on here just to send me info about johhny TX and R,S,Z , K nonce and public key Signature samples. I'm not sure why cause they claim to not want money but their awfully interested in me finding out for some reason, maybe because they also do not know. Either way very weird stuff going on the blockchain in general, even on eth mirrored to btc in some cases. Anyone else been receiving weird cryptic type "advice" or pointing you towards things without saying what it is? I wonder if some people see who's making progress then try troll them to distract them down rabbit holes. For me something strange has always been behind Bitcoin and the more you learn the stranger it gets
|
Bitcoin Puzzle Solvers Discord https://discord.gg/3TVn3PGYtu
|
|
|
fairmuffin
Newbie

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 02:32:48 PM |
|
There is other info on the web that has people wondering, is Johny the same as RC or the same group of people that already know the private keys, maybe using the websites for advertisement income and when someone is getting close they cash it out or the kangaroo they have created and want people to use will send the info back to the group instead of the pc/server operator. If someone has the will power then research the ip’s the wallets and how/if they all link together. They will make it difficult to track. They sucker you in by the low solvable ones with little payout then the private-keys website adds keep mounting up. It is actually really a good design for cash flow. Not my theory but more plausible than they/he donated BTC to prove the block chain legitimacy.
Someone made an account on here just to send me info about johhny TX and R,S,Z , K nonce and public key Signature samples. I'm not sure why cause they claim to not want money but their awfully interested in me finding out for some reason, maybe because they also do not know. Either way very weird stuff going on the blockchain in general, even on eth mirrored to btc in some cases. Anyone else been receiving weird cryptic type "advice" or pointing you towards things without saying what it is? I wonder if some people see who's making progress then try troll them to distract them down rabbit holes. For me something strange has always been behind Bitcoin and the more you learn the stranger it gets Everything is weird about Bitcoin. Just think about it, the math behind it (the secp256k1 curve) was released in September 2000 (26 years ago) by Certicom. 8 years later the Bitcoin whitepaper is released in Oct 2008. 26 years have elapsed since the curve release and we still haven't figured any weakness despite current hardware (even Kangaroo Pollard and BSGS existed before the curve itself), so absolutely no new discovery/attack vector. Even LLMs haven't figured anything new about it....somehow people think all this is the work/idea of one single shadow person?
|
|
|
|
|
btc11235
Jr. Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:20:07 PM |
|
Show me proof saatoshi_rising is the puzzle creator. There isn't any...no test so far proves saatoshi_rising . Who ever said these were even puzzles? When did they first appear? And who found them first?
There is other info on the web that has people wondering, is Johny the same as RC or the same group of people that already know the private keys, maybe using the websites for advertisement income and when someone is getting close they cash it out or the kangaroo they have created and want people to use will send the info back to the group instead of the pc/server operator. If someone has the will power then research the ip’s the wallets and how/if they all link together. They will make it difficult to track. They sucker you in by the low solvable ones with little payout then the private-keys website adds keep mounting up. It is actually really a good design for cash flow. Not my theory but more plausible than they/he donated BTC to prove the block chain legitimacy.
For me something strange has always been behind Bitcoin and the more you learn the stranger it gets
Everything is weird about Bitcoin. Just think about it, the math behind it (the secp256k1 curve) was released in September 2000 (26 years ago) by Certicom. 8 years later the Bitcoin whitepaper is released in Oct 2008. 26 years have elapsed since the curve release and we still haven't figured any weakness despite current hardware (even Kangaroo Pollard and BSGS existed before the curve itself), so absolutely no new discovery/attack vector. Even LLMs haven't figured anything new about it....somehow people think all this is the work/idea of one single shadow person?
I guess it's true what they say: "Everything looks like a conspiracy when you don't know how anything works." 🫠 I'm going fishing, see y'all in another year or so...
|
|
|
|
|
Cricktor
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4593
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 11:43:57 PM |
|
You blabberers should at least try to use a few brain cells, just from time to time, shouldn't you? With detechs claim there isn't any proof that saatoshi_rising were the Bitcoin Puzzle's creator, I'm asking, what kind of magical crystal ball could saatoshi_rising, assuming they're not the creator, possessed when they wrote on April 27 th, 2017 and predicted the spending of funds of puzzles 161...256 and toppling up remaining puzzles later? How could saatoshi_rising know that on July 11 th, 2017 this would exactly happen (not the date, of course, the spending and raising funds for puzzles 53...160), if this user isn't the creator himself? For sure, I've overseen something because I'm a dumb old fart.  Let's see what funny explanations unfold. Doesn't matter anyway, the level of nonsense is already spectacular.
|
|
|
|
PHA_.07
Newbie
Online
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 04:46:28 AM |
|
Oh great minds from the trailer parks, So there is this person who will put up millions or now 10's of millions worth of BTC just out of the graciousness of their heart to prove the security of the system but they need to put advertisements on the privatekeys website to generate income? Let that sink in your head for awhile.
|
|
|
|
|
Gtsg
Newbie

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 03:01:38 PM |
|
I've been grinding on these puzzles for 4 years, all because they were called "puzzles" in the first place. But honestly, here's the thing: there's no universal key to them. It's all about the human factor. The guy literally made these puzzles in plain Excel — he took specific values (I know them for the public wallets), factored in a progression step, threw in some extra balancing to make a few of the last opened wallets land on pretty-looking numbers, and just drew the wallet hex right there in Excel — like actual drawings with borders and values. My problem is I don't have enough compute power to brute-force it, and it's a constant race against others. I definitely lost one wallet 'cause I didn't get to it in time — I knew the first 4 characters. So anyway, the point is: you can't just solve it like a puzzle. It's a system, but with the creator's human factor all over it, so you'd have to brute-force a crap ton. I'm super pissed about the time I wasted. The creator started off all elegant, and then just started changing his own system however he felt like it. The logic was supposed to be: create it with nice-looking markers, but they don't give you the next value precisely. Also, 0,1414970142 0,8988841792 1,6068013992 0,7573871650 0,7079172200 γ = 0.0004321490, δ = 0.0003342430, ε = 0.0000979060 — these are values only the creator would know. If he's still alive, let him either deny or confirm it. 
|
|
|
|
|
detechs
Jr. Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 08:38:18 PM |
|
Show me proof saatoshi_rising is the puzzle creator. There isn't any...no test so far proves saatoshi_rising . Who ever said these were even puzzles? When did they first appear? And who found them first?
There is other info on the web that has people wondering, is Johny the same as RC or the same group of people that already know the private keys, maybe using the websites for advertisement income and when someone is getting close they cash it out or the kangaroo they have created and want people to use will send the info back to the group instead of the pc/server operator. If someone has the will power then research the ip’s the wallets and how/if they all link together. They will make it difficult to track. They sucker you in by the low solvable ones with little payout then the private-keys website adds keep mounting up. It is actually really a good design for cash flow. Not my theory but more plausible than they/he donated BTC to prove the block chain legitimacy.
For me something strange has always been behind Bitcoin and the more you learn the stranger it gets
Everything is weird about Bitcoin. Just think about it, the math behind it (the secp256k1 curve) was released in September 2000 (26 years ago) by Certicom. 8 years later the Bitcoin whitepaper is released in Oct 2008. 26 years have elapsed since the curve release and we still haven't figured any weakness despite current hardware (even Kangaroo Pollard and BSGS existed before the curve itself), so absolutely no new discovery/attack vector. Even LLMs haven't figured anything new about it....somehow people think all this is the work/idea of one single shadow person?
I guess it's true what they say: "Everything looks like a conspiracy when you don't know how anything works." 🫠 I'm going fishing, see y'all in another year or so... What type of fish are you trying to catch? This is the most interesting comment I've seen on this thread tbh Did everyone think it was gonna go down this year? Did you not consider leap years or something? I'm pretty sure we have at least another year til something happens Anyone else interested in the origin of language/maths? http://tokio.at/d.htmlhttp://www.ecash.org/
|
Bitcoin Puzzle Solvers Discord https://discord.gg/3TVn3PGYtu
|
|
|
cicada 3301
Newbie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 01:48:55 AM |
|
Topological theory, p vs np, hormonal theory, The Rubik's cube, the Giggs boson, the Pythagorean coma. and I have also developed a couple of secret theories and laws specifically for this task.
So, this isn’t a simple puzzle; it’s not directly linked to Bitcoin. It’s a separate branch. The essence is about reconstructing an image from a gravitational lens, the Einstein cross, and Einstein’s rings. And yes, there’s an encrypted message inside the puzzle. I have been doing this since August 15, the current stage, so, the schematic topology is built, to solve this, I had to solve the problem of p vs np, the mass of the gigs boson, recalculate and clarify, and no, this is not 125.10-125.70, apply hormonal theory, and also solve the problem with the number of pius, "Pi- 3.14.....The Pius number itself is already a paradox." Topological theory, almost built, but the accuracy, 0.00008% error.
And I made the decision to remove the wallets with 161–256 from the equation — they don’t participate; it’s enough to use 160, since the hash is 160, and therefore this is sufficient to obtain the projection, the master key. There are many patterns here; they’re mixed together, and not just one, but more than 20 patterns. Plus, there are separately masking patterns.
I'll translate it into understandable language, there is an interaction between wallets, for the description you need the correct value, the mass of the Gigs boson, not for ordinary space, but for Hilbert space. the whole action takes place in Hilbert space. I had to tinker, but P vs NP and the restriction of the lower bound and the upper bound were also discovered and proved. I will upset many mathematicians, but the number pi is incorrect, and wherever I see the number pi being used, it is no longer accurate. it turns out that 90% of all formulas and all proofs are unacceptable in the Hilbert space.
everyone's problem, you're approaching the problem on a variety of shapes, with linear algebra logic. and this is cutting corners, with mathematical precision. You've spent a decade doing linear guessing. This task was designed to screen out all those who apply linear algebra from grades 1-4. kangoon and similar programs.
I'm not sure who the developer is, but the task is incredibly elegantly built inside. from the outside, it will look like a collection of porridge, and unrelated wallets. but inside, it's an incorrectly beautiful topology.
and I think this task was not created at mit, or even by Jeffrey Epstein, because to build it, you need to understand how the universe works. in order to transfer the oto problem of Einstein to the blockchain plane. "I assume it was Hawking," he was the only one with enough intelligence for such physics.
The task can be easily constructed, but the algorithm for solving it is an order of magnitude more complicated. since there was no complete understanding of the restoration operator.
Don't delete the message, bitch. I need to teach these donkeys.
|
|
|
|
|
|