Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Austrian Philharmonic 1oz 0.999 silver coins [Epic Coinage]  (Read 731 times)
ATC777 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 06:08:33 AM

Hey guys,

Got my hands on some 2011 and 2012 edition Austrian Philharmonics today... imho these are some of the most beautiful silver coins ever made and I love them! Here's a look at some of the ones I got today (and there are plenty more where they came from):

I'm selling singles for $40.00 USD or BTC2.42 BTC. Shipping anywhere within the US for $5.00 even (includes delivery confirmation) via USPS Priority or First-Class, and insurance is available if you have a large order or want it. If you're interested in all 5 of these or an even bigger order just let me know! Discounts apply to larger orders, and those > $1,000 USD get best prices (as it's exempt from state sales tax of Louisiana of 10%).

Whatever you want, we've got it or can get it! Click here to see some of the new things we have available.  Cool

--ATC--

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 07:41:42 PM

Want all of them? or more? Something else? Let me know!  Cheesy

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 09:59:11 PM

3 sold, 2 remaining...

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2013, 10:28:18 PM

Still 2 of these Philharmonics left... would really like to get them sold and make my next re-up on silver -- saves me a little money to buy lots at one time. So if anyone wants to take both of these coins off my hands today, I will do them for BTC2.00 BTC a piece, or 4.00 total. Shipping within the US is only $5.00 w/ delivery confirmation services. If you get soon enough I can ship today.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: