Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like master-P got me too who the hell can i trust here????????  (Read 4609 times)
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:46:07 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 08:43:36 PM by yahoo62278

Ive been using master-P to escrow signature campaigns ive been managing for well over a year now. Never had any sort of problems with him and never had a reason not to trust him. Ive actually recommended him to quite a few ppl because he has never been anything less than professional. Recently i made a pretty decent amount of btc and started a lending thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1296798.0 as well as a currency exchange thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1300726.0 looking for paypal funds. Obviously paypal is a sketchy deal with a 180 day chargeback period so i would not deal with just anyone.

Well i login to the forum 1 night and i recieve a message from master-P looking to do a rather large deal for some paypal.I have had such a good relationship with the guy i didnt even hesitate to send him the funds 1st. Then the whole mess begins. I waited for an hour(maybe a little less) and messaged him asking where my funds were. And the excuses started coming. Rather then try to type all this out im gonna post a shitload of images of our messages back n for starting dec 24th til last night.

Before i post all that i also want to know what i do about the 3 campaigns he is currently holding funds for? I cannot pay these guys for advertising for these companies because lets face it, master-P took all i had left and even if i had the 1.5 btc i sold him id still be short. I also do not want my acct tagged red because i failed to pay these campaigns. Its obviously not my fault since the escrow or guy we all thought was the escrow ran off with our money.

After many messages to him i get these responses.

So theres my proof in a nutshell and as everyone else who has posted accusations he hasnt moved any coins from any of the escrow addresses. I can post his signed messages from the campaigns as well showing he is escrow for obits campaign ore mining and coibet24 campaigns

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:56:43 PM

You can trust the same number of people I do... a very select few based on my own dealings.  This is where "DT" and other people's opinion(s) can become very problematic.  If I sold my account one could become a hero member very quickly and then use that and my past of not scamming anyone as "proof" of legitimacy.

This is why I have said, and will continue to, that default trust needs to go away.

This space not for rent...
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:02:18 PM

You can trust the same number of people I do... a very select few based on my own dealings.  This is where "DT" and other people's opinion(s) can become very problematic.  If I sold my account one could become a hero member very quickly and then use that and my past of not scamming anyone as "proof" of legitimacy.

This is why I have said, and will continue to, that default trust needs to go away.

master-P has escrowed 20-30btc for me over the course of the last year from all the campaigns ive managed. Why wouldnt i trust him to send me cash for a paypal trade or to hold coins for the 3 campaigns im currently managing?

Theres a small chance hes not scamming and if he isnt ill remove this post n move on with my daily life but everything sure looks bad for now

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 08:04:11 PM

If you want my opinion, don't trust anyone who has multiple accounts and remains anonymous (like Quickseller)

I have only the one account and my RL identity is known.  If I scam anyone, I could easily be sued.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:14:46 PM

Looks like your screwed for paying up for those campaigners. Better inform all members you are unable to pay them before you yourself get neged bombed for not informing them sooner.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:16:26 PM

Looks like your screwed for paying up for those campaigners. Better inform all members you are unable to pay them before you yourself get neged bombed for not informing them sooner.  Roll Eyes
thats a good idea my mind is going crazy right now and i didnt even think about that honestly

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:20:56 PM

Same applies here :
Being an uninvited guest here I would like to put forth my opinions in response to the situation :

I think Campaign Manager is as much responsible of the funds as the campaign owners. Isn't it upto the campaign manager to decide the escrow?If yes,then he should somehow make up to it since he is the first person of contact for the participants from their recruitment to kicking them out.If No,he should again make an attempt to convince the campaign owner that its none of the participants fault but we made a wrong choice hence we must pay the participants for their time.In the end,I know its a long blame game and finally only participants will suffer.I'm not accusing him of anything but just generally relating to the situation, as it might occur in the near future as well.I have idea here (which will probably sort out responsible/serious managers from not-so-serious-one's).Campaign manager should be held responsible from now on for any such kind of situations and this should be made a rule ,if a manager is given a campaign ,he is responsible for any kind of payment loss and that even includes owner running away without paying.Trust me not everybody will like to be a campaign manager then.
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:24:37 PM

Guys, he hasn't been online for a while, i think we should just give hiim some time, i also heard that his account was sold, is there any actual proof of this or just hear say?
it looks like its a good time to setup my little escrow business
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:25:40 PM

Same applies here :
Being an uninvited guest here I would like to put forth my opinions in response to the situation :

I think Campaign Manager is as much responsible of the funds as the campaign owners. Isn't it upto the campaign manager to decide the escrow?If yes,then he should somehow make up to it since he is the first person of contact for the participants from their recruitment to kicking them out.If No,he should again make an attempt to convince the campaign owner that its none of the participants fault but we made a wrong choice hence we must pay the participants for their time.In the end,I know its a long blame game and finally only participants will suffer.I'm not accusing him of anything but just generally relating to the situation, as it might occur in the near future as well.I have idea here (which will probably sort out responsible/serious managers from not-so-serious-one's).Campaign manager should be held responsible from now on for any such kind of situations and this should be made a rule ,if a manager is given a campaign ,he is responsible for any kind of payment loss and that even includes owner running away without paying.Trust me not everybody will like to be a campaign manager then.

I disagree 100% with this statement. We use escrows for a reason, so we are not responsible for the funds. The escrows used on this forum are supposed to be 100% trustworthy but look at what happens when users become greedy.

If i was holding these funds personally then id say yea i owe these campaigns but i help 0 of the money for these campaigns

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:31:39 PM

Same applies here :

I disagree 100% with this statement. We use escrows for a reason, so we are not responsible for the funds. The escrows used on this forum are supposed to be 100% trustworthy but look at what happens when users become greedy.

If i was holding these funds personally then id say yea i owe these campaigns but i help 0 of the money for these campaigns
same, theres a difference in the roles the escrow and manager take in the signature campaign business. the manager's job (assuming these roles are held by separate parties) is to count people's posts and relay the payment information to the person responsible, which may be the escrow or service owners. to place blame on the party that has no control or role in the payments themselves being sent out makes no sense to me.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
errorcoin22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:34:32 PM

OP, let me get this straight: You sold the coin you were trusted with to pay for sig campaigns?
You know what that's called IRL, right? Embezzlement.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:35:31 PM

OP, let me get this straight: You sold the coin you were trusted with to pay for sig campaigns?
i think youre incapable of reading. that was his own coin he sold. the coins to pay campaign participants were entrusted to the person currently behind the master-p account.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:36:33 PM

omg youre so retarded. I sold my own funds ive earned nothing to do with campaign funds at all. Dont come in here posting on this thread unless you have a clue what youre saying

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
errorcoin22

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

i think youre incapable of reading. that was his own coin he sold. the coins to pay campaign participants wee entrusted to the person currently behind the master-p account.
What's OP's job then? Why would he escrow the coins he's been entrusted to pay out? Doesn't trust himself?
omg youre so retarded. I sold my own funds ive earned nothing to do with campaign funds at all. Dont come in here posting on this thread unless you have a clue what youre saying
zomg no u!!!11!
If you didn't lose the campaign funds, you got nothing to worry about, why even bring it up? Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 08:44:48 PM

Ignore newbies.  If they don't have the courage to post from their real account, it means they don't really believe in what they are posting.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:45:40 PM

i think youre incapable of reading. that was his own coin he sold. the coins to pay campaign participants wee entrusted to the person currently behind the master-p account.
What's OP's job then? Why would he escrow the coins he's been entrusted to pay out? Doesn't trust himself?
zomg no u!!!11!
If you didn't lose the campaign funds, you got nothing to worry about, why even bring it up? Smiley

Most users on the forum dont join campaigns unless funds are safely escrowed with 1 of the top 5 guys on the forum, so they know that theyll get paid. Obviously we dont expect anyone to run off with the money but in this case it seems to have happened.

Im pretty sure with my reputation here i could have held the coins myself and been fine but ive always used master-P and hes always been a solid guy

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 08:49:10 PM

If I were in the situation you are in right now,
I would contact the persons who stand behind the campaigns I manage.
Explain the situation to them, ask them to honor all open payments and to decide whether or not they want to continue running a signature campaign
and how they want to proceed, if.
What you should not do is leaving the users in your campaigns behind without any payment, blaming everything on the escrow and moving on.

I agree that you shouldn't be held accountable as a hired campaign manager,
however the persons who hired you should,
and they should step foreward in this situation and try to come clean with everyone enrolled.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
errorcoin22

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:53:08 PM

So yahoo62278, you're telling me the 'trusted escrow' holds all the money, and parcels it out to you when you need to make a payment? How does 'trusted escrow' know how much to send you? You tell him? Or does 'trusted escrow' also count posts?
Curiouser and curiouser.
Which sig campaigns are you 'managing'?
And how does the coin you sold him figure into all of this?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 08:55:34 PM

So yahoo62278, you're telling me the 'trusted escrow' holds all the money, and parcels it out to you when you need to make a payment? How does 'trusted escrow' know how much to send you? You tell him? Or does 'trusted escrow' also count posts?
Curiouser and curiouser.
Which sig campaigns are you 'managing'?

Would you shut up please?
Obviously you either dont know shit about how escrows are used in signature campaigns or are just trolling.
Either way, it doesn't benefit the thread.
FYI: The manager sends payment information (including addresses and amounts) to the escrow holding the funds, who then broadcasts the transaction.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:55:45 PM

Guys, he hasn't been online for a while, i think we should just give hiim some time, i also heard that his account was sold, is there any actual proof of this or just hear say?
it looks like its a good time to setup my little escrow business
Have you looked at his trust lately? It is near 500 red and counting since this story broke that he has been a fraud since August. That is a long time to be have been setting up people here for a massive fall. Shocked

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████