Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Limited Launch Offer to Orphaned GLBSE Assets & Shareholders  (Read 3115 times)
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 05:20:03 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2013, 02:30:18 AM by Ukyo

To thank BitFunder users for their continued support and efforts, I would like to make the following offer to current orphaned GLBSE asset's and shareholders seeking a new home:

Any orphaned GLBSE asset that applies on this thread (and BitFunder approves of the asset) to join BitFunder (free of charge, and as a permanent solution unless otherwise agreed upon), will get an initial dividend payment at time of listing (before any shares can be traded) distributed equally by share count to all shareholders paid out of pocket by myself.

Any asset with up to 25 shareholders will receive 5BTC.
Assets with more than 25 shareholders will receive 10BTC.

There are only 1 slot remaining.  Grin

Slot 1: DMC (10 BTC) - Now trading (10BTC deposited to asset account for div payout)
Slot 2: GSDPT (10 BTC) - Now Trading (10BTC pending payout for final shareholder claims)
Slot 3: JAH (10 BTC) - Now Trading
Slot 4: BDK.BND (10 BTC)
Slot 5:

A key feature on BitFunder is public shareholder listing. Upon signup, a user provides a bitcoin address that will be listed on the public asset page showing how many shares of each asset they hold. The user may choose to use an 'in-use' address, or may generate an new one that if researched would have no history.
If a user needs to show ownership of the address, they can either make a micro-transaction of a requested amount, or they can 'sign' some message.

Being that the list is public, it also opens features to issuers to be able to check the list, and give out free or discounted services, "security access", or other things to live verifiable current shareholders.
(A VPS company might give shareholders with more than 500 shares credits or a free mini-VPS so long as they hold the shares.)

Even though we only have 2 assets, and now 2 more joining, we have already had more than 150 signups in the last week alone.

If you are interested in grabbing a slot, please post in the thread with your asset, a quick summary of what it is and about, and plans for the future of the asset.
(I probably already know who you are, it just makes things nice.) If the issuer has been MIA, or the asset looks to be poorly managed, it may be denied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 09:59:31 AM

DMC takes slot #1. There are now 4 left Wink

Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 11:24:29 AM

My understanding is that the plan is to allow users to continue to trade DMC and that you will be buying the shares back over time.
Is this correct?
DiabloD3
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 11:29:42 AM

My understanding is that the plan is to allow users to continue to trade DMC and that you will be buying the shares back over time.
Is this correct?

Yes. Might take a year or more.

PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 01:22:06 PM

I already listed ABM on BitFunder and I am very happy that Investors are able to recieve dividends and trade their shares again after the GLBSE episode.

But here I am to take slot#2  Wink

Greetz

Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 01:33:49 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2012, 02:09:10 AM by Ukyo

I already listed ABM on BitFunder and I am very happy that Investors are able to recieve dividends and trade their shares again after the GLBSE episode.

But here I am to take slot#2  Wink
Greetz

Hehe, the slots are supposed to be for additional assets to come to BitFunder. I will talk this over with you later and see what we can do though. Wink
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 02:20:28 AM

As soon as you are ready to get started, msg me. I will get things setup for you.
DiabloD3
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 10:15:15 AM

As soon as you are ready to get started, msg me. I will get things setup for you.

I'm going to mention the 10btc in the DMC thread to see if I can get the last 320 shares to finally claim with GLBSE

Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 10:53:59 AM

I'm going to mention the 10btc in the DMC thread to see if I can get the last 320 shares to finally claim with GLBSE

Sounds like a plan.

One of the great things about BitFunder's claim system, is that you do not have to know who controls those remaining 320 shares.
You can simply upload the claims file for what you have, and note that XXX shares have still not been claimed, and therefore not issued on BitFunder yet.

At any time down the line, you can add more claims and/or upload more YAML data. When a claim is setup, it is the same as issuing a share.
If you were to do dividends and to track them for the unknown shares, you could create a single extra holdings claim that is set 'On Hold' for claiming. It will
spool up any paid dividends like the rest of the claims to make accounting easy. It does not sound like this will be an issue though since you are not paying dividends.

Smiley
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:56:30 PM

GSDPT will be taking a slot Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 09:13:06 PM

Hey guys,

Still giving other shareholder's of GSDPT a chance to claim their shares where they want.
With the holidays, end of school semesters, etc. everyone's running around.

The claim data for those who choose BitFunder is being preserved so that they will
be the ones to get the payout.

-Ukyo
sarpar

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 11:39:54 AM

how is the bonus calculated. by total amount of GLBSE share or the amount of shares claimed on Bitfunder? when will the bonus get payed out?

I openly boycott the Bitcoinica Consultancy team or Intersango: Donald Norman, Patrick Strateman and Amir Taaki
rastapool

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:01:18 PM

JAH takes slot #3

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Napster is down - this is the END of illegal file sharing!
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 01:35:08 PM

how is the bonus calculated. by total amount of GLBSE share or the amount of shares claimed on Bitfunder? when will the bonus get payed out?

I am waiting to confirm with DeaDTerra. With the holidays, and new shareholder data coming in, I think it would be fair to wait at least a few more days.
We still have people claiming every day. Slowly trickling in.

The bonus will be paid out by dividing 10(BTC) by the total number of shares claimed on BF. Smiley

Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 10:49:00 AM

I would like to continue operations of BMF on BitFunder. Do I get Slot #4?

As soon as I list and get everyone on the system and all the assets I would like to run a shareholder motion to liquidate the company or continue operations.

Hi Oliver,

I will be quite honest, the intentions of the offer are geared towards assets that plan to keep trading.
An asset that will just liquidate would just be taking advantage of the offer. I do see a problem with you knowing what the shareholders want to do though.

Let me propose this.. If you re-list, and the shareholders agree to continue trading then the asset will receive a bonus dividend from BF.
This will be an extra, and special slot for this case.

How does that sound?
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 02:41:43 PM

Hi Oliver,

I see you have chosen to move forward with btct.
I wish you the best of luck. Smiley

-Ukyo
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 05:05:31 PM

Hi Oliver,

-Ukyo

Oh dear god.

Did you just remove my security from Bitfunder?

Dear god why? Why did you do that? I just sent out dozens of letters telling people they could claim on Bitfunder.

Why are you doing this to me?

err, the asset was never even enabled, had any claims uploaded to it, or even had a description or any detailed written on it.
You had posted that you were listing on btct.

Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 05:23:03 PM

Hi Oliver,

-Ukyo

Oh dear god.

Did you just remove my security from Bitfunder?

Dear god why? Why did you do that? I just sent out dozens of letters telling people they could claim on Bitfunder.

Why are you doing this to me?

err, the asset was never even enabled, had any claims uploaded to it, or even had a description or any detailed written on it.
You had posted that you were listing on btct.

So?

How does that affect my relationship with Bitfunder? DeadTerra listed on both exchanges, what's the problem here?

Are you seriously not going to let me list there?

I am sorry to say that the decision has been made to not be involved with your assets, regardless of recent events.
I wish you the best of luck elsewhere.
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 07:49:02 PM

What do you want me to do, kill myself?

No, please don't.  PM me.  I'll give you my number if you'd like to chat.

Making a post in your other thread regarding a possible solution.

Cheers.
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 02:48:22 AM

What do you want me to do, kill myself?

No, please don't.  PM me.  I'll give you my number if you'd like to chat.

Making a post in your other thread regarding a possible solution.

Cheers.

Thank you Burnside, I have been spending the day with my Family today.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: