Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Limited Launch Offer to Orphaned GLBSE Assets & Shareholders  (Read 3115 times)
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 12:34:39 PM

@Ukyo

I have some shares with BMF, and others have also. I'm sure you want to help us, isn't it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 06:00:34 PM

@Ukyo

I have some shares with BMF, and others have also. I'm sure you want to help us, isn't it?

Hi kneim, and to everyone else concerned,

As you can see from my prior offering/deal with Oliver(Usagi), I wanted to be able to help out all of the shareholders have a way to collect
rather than having the community suffer because he does not want to do it himself by hand.

I had an email from btct.co saying that he had listed his asset there. When I looked, it was a filled out asset that was launching.
With no further contact from Oliver, and the fact that there was no description updates, no claims uploaded, nothing was there, I marked the asset as disabled.
Nothing that could not be undone in a moments notice and put exactly to how it was. He has made is very clear in at least one post, he wanted to be on
an exchange because of all the trouble to pay people by hand. Wanting the extra trouble to list on multiple exchanges without any sort of claiming plan seemed very far fetched based on this.

Dear god why? Why did you do that? I just sent out dozens of letters telling people they could claim on Bitfunder.

Obviously, this would have been a "bad thing" regardless.

A. The asset could only be seen by Oliver, which I made him aware of that.
B. There were no claims in the system for anyone to claim. (They would not have been able to anyways since the asset was still private, as I told Oliver.)
C. There were no plans made or mentioned, for cross-site claiming.

If he did in-fact send out any such emails, then it would have left a lot of people highly confused and/or mad.
Sending out such emails after publicly listing on another exchange could cause further problems.
If he did not, then it is just extra drama that is not needed.

While I was willing to easily say 'Oh, alright' and go along with whatever plans, and re-enabled the asset if there was some misunderstanding then I would have.
Before there was even a chance to talk about it, he begun kicking up drama.

I did not have the immediately available time to spend on drama. Many people here can vouch that I take care of things that need taking care of when they need taking care of, and generally do it in a very quick and orderly fashion. From my point of view, after having the asset ready for use for two days, and not using it at all, he had decided to launch on BTCT, set everything up, and launched. I simply disabled the asset to keep it from being abused / double listed and avoid any potential accidents from it. Instead of messaging me saying 'hey, X disappeared from my screen.' he went out of his way to create public drama over it.
Before there was even a chance for me to respond to him saying he wanted to dual-list on exchanges, he started making it sound as if he had done everything
with the BitFunder asset, and had already launched, and told users where to claim their stuff, and made it sound as if I was some big bad guy who came along
and pulled the rug out from underneath him. Esp. being xmas and short on time, I will not stand for people who insist on involving me with their drama. He had
pressed the wrong buttons at the wrong time, and could take his drama elsewhere. He did not have a live asset, he did not even really have an asset on BitFunder
at all except for a tag that was privately listed on a page only he could see, and he had already announced he was launching on BTCT. So I decided to let things be at that.

kneim
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 07:23:16 PM

@usagi

So Oliver, please simply recall your messages, and make the necessary agreement with ONE of the platforms Bitfunder, btct.co, or CryptoXChange. Take your time, thank you.

kneim
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 07:27:17 PM

No private battle here on the back of your customers, you all will loose your rep just before your business has been launched.

Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 08:10:50 PM

No private battle here on the back of your customers, you all will loose your rep just before your business has been launched.

He's not launching a business, he's transferring an existing one.

At the time at which this happened he'd told investors there'd be a vote to decide whether to continue or close-down.  It's interesting that he claims to have been putting up sell orders before any of his investors had been given their shares - can only hope those were personal shares that he was trying to sell without any competition to underbid him and not new shares in a company that was subject to a proposed vote to close down and which has no accuration valuation.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 11:42:23 AM

I'd like to post a quasi-listing (no contract -- they'll need to see a forum post for updates on value of "hard debt" because payments will be irregular) for BDK.BND to allow users to trade the debt if they so choose.

BDK.BND represents a total of ~1.7kBTC worth of debt, with 61 unique holders. I will not be moving BDK since that'll be settled privately on January 28th. The list Nefario sent to me is 100% complete, and all but a couple people have given me a BTC address for where there wasn't one on Nef's list.

Small-amount unit-holders will be paid off prior to listing on BitFunder (January 28th), if accepted, and will bring the number of unique users down to something like 35. If it wouldn't be a giant pain in the ass, it'd be nice if users who don't want to register on BitFunder for whatever reason to still have a kind of "quasi-account," where their "dividends" are just automatically forwarded to their address.

I do require the 10BTC to move forward with this, though, since I'm quietly desperate to collect any possible funds ASAP for repayment.

The listing on BitFunder would technically be perpetual, with a regular payment schedule occurring after "hard debt" is paid off. These "bonus" payments will be a gratuity for unit-holders letting me get off without even a slap on the wrists. I don't think any unit-holders ever really complained at all between the time I initially announced default and now.... not sure if I'm supposed to feel humbled, ignored, or just glad. Nobody even leveled a charge of gross incompetency when I had an account compromised on GLBSE, much less a scam accusation.
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 12:49:42 PM

I'd like to post a quasi-listing (no contract -- they'll need to see a forum post for updates on value of "hard debt" because payments will be irregular) for BDK.BND to allow users to trade the debt if they so choose.

BDK.BND represents a total of ~1.7kBTC worth of debt, with 61 unique holders. I will not be moving BDK since that'll be settled privately on January 28th. The list Nefario sent to me is 100% complete, and all but a couple people have given me a BTC address for where there wasn't one on Nef's list.

Small-amount unit-holders will be paid off prior to listing on BitFunder (January 28th), if accepted, and will bring the number of unique users down to something like 35. If it wouldn't be a giant pain in the ass, it'd be nice if users who don't want to register on BitFunder for whatever reason to still have a kind of "quasi-account," where their "dividends" are just automatically forwarded to their address.

I do require the 10BTC to move forward with this, though, since I'm quietly desperate to collect any possible funds ASAP for repayment.

The listing on BitFunder would technically be perpetual, with a regular payment schedule occurring after "hard debt" is paid off. These "bonus" payments will be a gratuity for unit-holders letting me get off without even a slap on the wrists. I don't think any unit-holders ever really complained at all between the time I initially announced default and now.... not sure if I'm supposed to feel humbled, ignored, or just glad. Nobody even leveled a charge of gross incompetency when I had an account compromised on GLBSE, much less a scam accusation.

Sounds like a plan. You are all setup. Smiley
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 02:31:50 AM

List updated. DMC is now trading, and 10BTC has been deposited into the asset account.
Good luck guys Smiley

sarpar

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2013, 06:19:30 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2013, 06:34:18 PM by sarpar

Could you please update when and how much of the 10BTC was credited to the respective account per share? I can see only regular dividend payments on my account statement...

I openly boycott the Bitcoinica Consultancy team or Intersango: Donald Norman, Patrick Strateman and Amir Taaki
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2013, 07:11:43 PM

Could you please update when and how much of the 10BTC was credited to the respective account per share? I can see only regular dividend payments on my account statement...

I will do what I can, which asset?
sarpar

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:22:00 PM

S.Dice

I openly boycott the Bitcoinica Consultancy team or Intersango: Donald Norman, Patrick Strateman and Amir Taaki
sarpar

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 06:20:52 PM

Question is still open.

Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 06:57:30 PM

To my understanding there are still some unclaimed shares.

I will talk with DT about this as soon as he is available and we will get this resolved asap. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: