Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | Your altcoin generator | Stage 2 OPEN  (Read 17985 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:30:19 PM

Same here. But I don't like the last digit of that message: why only "stage 2", not "stage 1 and stage 2"..?

Special conditions were posted before beginning of stage 1. Funds already released to dev. Stage 2 has our normal ICO conditions so it's refundable in case of project fail.
This is crazy and nonsense, I never heard about an escrow that unlock funds before the ICO ends, and with a dev that has delivered nothing.
This is a really bad behavior, it was nothing expected  by you. From BOT, to FLOZ, now BUILD, you're not giving a shit about good coin or not, it's just help scammer scam people. Good luck

I know why your pray will never be answered!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadBunny

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:31:14 PM

Withdraw all my btc from cex now. No more trading/ICO on this scam site.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:33:59 PM

C-cex ico rules number 10:

If the coin developers can not provide a POD (Proof of Developer) or Coinsource Trust Index rating, C-CEX will recommend the provision of a short video where coin developers introduce themselves

-Where is POD?
-Where is Coinsource Trust Index?
-Where is video where developers introduce themselves?

Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:38:23 PM

C-cex ico rules number 10:

If the coin developers can not provide a POD (Proof of Developer) or Coinsource Trust Index rating, C-CEX will recommend the provision of a short video where coin developers introduce themselves

-Where is POD?
-Where is Coinsource Trust Index?
-Where is video where developers introduce themselves?

agreed, not to mention no working wallet (i believe one of the rules is c-cex needs to be able to compile the wallet themselves in working order?)
no, we have to wonder what this exchange has in this as;
they get their 3btc no matter if the devs scam us
they have "special rules" that ALWAYS find a way to not have to refund one way or the other
they now have keyzersoze, and bobsurplus, and spots as mods ,,,    what does THAT tell you? (agreement with c-cex to host these guys scam coins for profit)
no i will be pulling my support out here also, enough is enough.
logistika

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:40:17 PM

Well, thats why c-Cex is where it is, nowhere, and Yobit as a new exchange beat the c-cex in every aspect in couple of months.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:48:30 PM

this is a really fun idea

Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:22:59 PM

The magic "special condition" for a special user! And yuri was even aware by igotspots about tarmi, so why make a deal anyway with those special condition.
We need to know what those special conditions are, how much did tarmi pay to use ccex as escrow for an ico? why unlock funds before he deliver anything?
There's something shady and hidden behind this story

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Emericana

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:12:55 AM

Maybe ccex will use the money they got from the ico to refund or will put a buy wall between stage 1 and 2. BTW, i did not see this special condition on the thread... Anyway, everything was so unclear feom beginning...
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:04:42 AM

I have invested in ICO stage 1 and told CCex to refund my btc before the end of stage 1 because all looks like a scam after I have bought.
I think CCex should refund the investors from stage 1 also, CCex has gotten 3 btc from tarmi for the ICO and 2 btc were invested during stage 1, so after refunding of all there is still a profit for CCex.

I have removed all my coins from CCex and will not use it anymore until I got my btc back.
Maybe all other investors of stage 1 should do the same!

Banger
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 01:16:57 AM

Thank you for your opinions. We will wait until 2016-01-18 18:00 (GMT 0) which is deadline for stage 2 and after that, according to situation we will take right decision.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:21:01 AM

Thank you for your opinions. We will wait until 2016-01-18 18:00 (GMT 0) which is deadline for stage 2 and after that, according to situation we will take right decision.

That sounds fair.
I'm waiting.

Thanks
Banger
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:44:47 AM

I rarely use ccex and for this exact reason, guess Im the unfortunate fool to have invested in stage 1. Like why would you release funds in an ICO, fucking bullshit..

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:34:26 AM

I rarely use ccex and for this exact reason, guess Im the unfortunate fool to have invested in stage 1. Like why would you release funds in an ICO, fucking bullshit..

Another successful venture for me too, NOT! I wonder if when all is said and done, I'll be able to even give these 15k badboys away.
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:01:14 PM

Ccex should refund investors from stage 1. Its not the investors fault for releasing funds earlier
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:08:08 PM

DEV PAY THE TRANSLATIONS !!!!
I thought he was waiting for the releasing of the funds before paying us, but when yesterday ccex told that they've already unlocked the funds for stage 1, I've understood where this shit was going to end. We've beed scammed, I don't think we will never be paid.

Ccex should refund investors from stage 1. Its not the investors fault for releasing funds earlier

holy words!

DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:52:02 PM

It was probably the same Dev or Crew like FLOZ, they're in Bed with C-Cex and both parties are making good money over and over again.

Don't trust C-Cex ICO's, best would probably be to avoid the whole exchange.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:27:00 PM

SCNR Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:42:41 PM

Mini Stackcoin  Cheesy
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:45:29 PM

Guys, no need to blame C-Cex yet. I have warned you in previous thread regarding the need to communicate with C-Cex about this obvious scam (apparently my message was deleted together with many others), because C-Cex is the ONLY entity which could provide some guarantees and refund your losses. Those "special conditions" are sounding very suspicious (especially taking into account that nobody was aware of those "special conditions" except the tarmi and c-cex  Huh). But I want to believe C-Cex will make this right, as they did with few other cases.

The right solution here is to refund stage 2 investors, then put a full 3btc buy wall at 1000 sat for investors from stage 1, using the ICO listing money. That way C-Cex could save its reputation, and I believe this is much more important for c-cex now than those 3 BTC from ICO. Yuri, please save your exchange. I still like it over Yobit (mostly because of brilliant design), but C-Cex should be more loyal to users if it wants to survive.

... this space is not for rent ...
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:06:09 PM

Guys, no need to blame C-Cex yet. I have warned you in previous thread regarding the need to communicate with C-Cex about this obvious scam (apparently my message was deleted together with many others), because C-Cex is the ONLY entity which could provide some guarantees and refund your losses. Those "special conditions" are sounding very suspicious (especially taking into account that nobody was aware of those "special conditions" except the tarmi and c-cex  Huh). But I want to believe C-Cex will make this right, as they did with few other cases.

The right solution here is to refund stage 2 investors, then put a full 3btc buy wall at 1000 sat for investors from stage 1, using the ICO listing money. That way C-Cex could save its reputation, and I believe this is much more important for c-cex now than those 3 BTC from ICO. Yuri, please save your exchange. I still like it over Yobit (mostly because of brilliant design), but C-Cex should be more loyal to users if it wants to survive.
totally agree!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: