Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 will be a boring year for bitcoin  (Read 22499 times)
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:42:48 PM

I assume they don't agree with you : http://www.coindesk.com/2016-bitcoin-best-year/
I'm not sure how it will be a boring year with the halving block reward and the official opening of OpenBazaar honestly , and there will be more proabbly

Oh yes, 2016 will be awesome year for bitcoin for sure, first 3 months was already awesome and next months looks awesomw too, halving in July is important for bitcoin too and will be really good for it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:10:59 PM

I assume they don't agree with you : http://www.coindesk.com/2016-bitcoin-best-year/
I'm not sure how it will be a boring year with the halving block reward and the official opening of OpenBazaar honestly , and there will be more proabbly

Oh yes, 2016 will be awesome year for bitcoin for sure, first 3 months was already awesome and next months looks awesomw too, halving in July is important for bitcoin too and will be really good for it

The halving this year will be really exciting and will make some changes in the price of bitcoin i just hope that the price will be good.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:07:10 PM

awesome i guess isn't better than 2015 maybe next month or after halving we will see nice price for bitcoin it's last hope for this year if the price not rise after halving bip bip bitcoin will dead.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:12:13 PM

awesome i guess isn't better than 2015 maybe next month or after halving we will see nice price for bitcoin it's last hope for this year if the price not rise after halving bip bip bitcoin will dead.

The halving of bitcoin will really bring excitement to a new level when investing in bitcoin,so 2016 will not be a boring year for bitcoin as there will be an event that is going to happen.
haileysantos95

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:35:08 PM

I think bitcoin will go up to 700 dollar before the halving, as I predict it will be at May.

700$ by may is really not possible because the halving will be in july and the price of bitcoin might only get high after the halving not before the halving.
skierchewing

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:37:30 PM

See you in July to see if 2016 will be a boring year Wink ! The halving is definitly something exciting, a true cash-making machine, fueled by hype Cool !
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:36:40 PM

See you in July to see if 2016 will be a boring year Wink ! The halving is definitly something exciting, a true cash-making machine, fueled by hype Cool !

well said my friend.
this year is the most exciting after a while. especially because of the block halving and all the hype that is comming with it.

also don't forget about all the exciting drama surrounding the block size

Buying the dip...
benmartin613

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:45:20 PM

Its just a matter of time before all hell break lose,there will surely be a commotion in the market for 2-3 days after the halving.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:04:13 PM

Its just a matter of time before all hell break lose,there will surely be a commotion in the market for 2-3 days after the halving.
There's going to be massive swings the few days before and after the halving. No-one is sure of where the price is going to go, and because of this, there is the potential for a lot of money to be made or lost.

For all we know the halving is already priced in, but I would doubt that for now.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:52:42 PM

Looks like I'll comfortably buy some coins next week.  Cool
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:54:31 PM

We'll see the statustics after halving. We might assume that it's a boring year this pastnfew months. But maybe after july will see if the price go up or remain stable

this is the year of btc yes but every time when halving year is all say this is the year of btc

Not yet, it's still questionable to assume if it really goes up. Because the first halving last nov. 2012 doesn't make too much impact at the value of btc.
It is too hard to compare these two halving. Because the userbase is completely different with respect to these two halving time. 2016 is going to be a year of bitcoin by hitting $1000 price levels.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:13:45 PM

Looks like I'll comfortably buy some coins next week.  Cool

Why? The price is more likely to go up more from the price today. That's why you should buy today as you then don't risk buying at a higher price later. The longer you wait, the higher the chance is to see the price increase.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:20:15 PM

i dont think the year is going to be a boring one because there already were some discussions on block size

also the price increase will happen because of bitcoin halving what means that we will make some good money
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:59:55 PM

it might be because it is just another year for bitcoin and its just the start of the bitcoin, i hope something will happen to the price though

we might see a bigger growth in price because of halving though i wouldnt put a lot of hopes into it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:15:33 PM

Just a tip, just because there is no new VC money coming in from somewhere for certain bitcoin services etc.

Doesnt mean it`ll be a boring year, esp if the VC`s are already accepted eventually the company can raise cheap money elsewhere like filing it to be a public stock.

And buy back its shares like apple does every year. Some VC`s cash out on the ipo or do both.

Overall it should help the bitcoin community wherever it goes as long there is VC`s throwing money at it.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:25:34 PM

Nothing wrong with boring.
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:12:19 PM

We are 3 months through the year and, so far, the prediction has proved to be true.

Under construction.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:25:51 PM

We are 3 months through the year and, so far, the prediction has proved to be true.

I think we can't make the decision now, at least we have to wait the halving event to see the price behavior
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:21:14 PM

I think we can't make the decision now, at least we have to wait the halving event to see the price behavior

None of use can make the right predictions but we can try our best lol.

Also its wise to take advantage of the pre price hype so you can cover your hide after the halving too.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:53:15 PM

The bitcoin price is staying for few weeks at $400 - $425 and there is not high pump or dump, i don't think that 2016 will be boring for bitcoin, on the contrary i think that 2016 will be very interesting because of the halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: