Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 will be a boring year for bitcoin  (Read 22499 times)
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:38:20 AM

Does 'boring' mean it is maturing? Dollars are boring too, and everybody uses dollars.

As a matter of fact i think some company like amazon or google will accept bitcoin
Why do you think that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:12:09 AM

Does 'boring' mean it is maturing? Dollars are boring too, and everybody uses dollars.

As a matter of fact i think some company like amazon or google will accept bitcoin
Why do you think that?

some people find bitcoin boring because it doesn't make them a lot profit in a very short time anymore as it used to do in the early years. these people don't have any patience and knowledge about how markets work. if they did, then they would know that each market has different phases from time to time.
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:45:44 PM

Why do you think that?

some people find bitcoin boring because it doesn't make them a lot profit in a very short time anymore as it used to do in the early years. these people don't have any patience and knowledge about how markets work. if they did, then they would know that each market has different phases from time to time.

I agree,if they lack knowledge on how the market works for bitcoin then they would say that it is boring but the developers have many update that is stored for us maybe they will implement it this year.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:30:58 PM

Boring maybe not you can have lots of fun with bitcoin in trading it self and in gambling the most fun will be the halving this year so boring is not going to happen this 2016.

Anything can happen. Sometimes the price might be boring if there is no peak rise on the halving. The possibilities are very low but in reality nothing can be predicted exactly.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:03:11 PM

Boring maybe not you can have lots of fun with bitcoin in trading it self and in gambling the most fun will be the halving this year so boring is not going to happen this 2016.

i agree, it is always fun and risky to trade bitcoin especially if you do it every day with the small sideways changes in price. so no time will be boring for bitcoin.
besides as i said before this year has a couple of  huge event coming up which will change any boring situation and will make it as big as last time both for bitcoin holders and also the media like last time.
March and April have been boring as the price has been stable for most of the time with a mere 2-3% increase. I, being a trader myself, have earned juts $20 in the entire month of march excluding the fee I paid. I do think 2016 will be same as 2015 where the price was stable for around 7-8 months unless halving can bring in a big change.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:52:08 PM

Anything can happen. Sometimes the price might be boring if there is no peak rise on the halving. The possibilities are very low but in reality nothing can be predicted exactly.
well the price of the bitcoin should be as less boring as possible right now because we need to attract as much people as possible right now in order for the price to grow

i hope that bitcoin price will not be boring at all in 2016 because there will be some huge events for bitcoin such as bitcoin block reward halving, and make me big money for sure
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:57:21 PM

Price will rise again above 500 if the halving ends. yeah the difficulty for now is not profitable. But i think is just a nature of bitcoin that the price will dump and rise.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:05:11 PM

Price will rise again above 500 if the halving ends. yeah the difficulty for now is not profitable. But i think is just a nature of bitcoin that the price will dump and rise.
The price hasn't been doing anything other than going up and down quite a few times since its first exchange listing.

I think we will see the price go up to $500 before the block halving as I expect a bull run to start maybe 1 month before the block halving. I hope we will not go under $500 after the halving. That would be very disappointing.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:29:07 PM

i agree, it is always fun and risky to trade bitcoin especially if you do it every day with the small sideways changes in price. so no time will be boring for bitcoin.
besides as i said before this year has a couple of  huge event coming up which will change any boring situation and will make it as big as last time both for bitcoin holders and also the media like last time.
The bad thing of Bitcoin is that you never know what there will happen with the value of Bitcoin because Bitcoin itself is a currency and that is hard to predict.
The most people are hoping of course that the value will rise in the future and in the halving so they can have some profit.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:40:59 PM

I do not consider this as a boring year to be honest because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubts about that.
This year will nothing than active this year in my opinion because of the growing part of users and the future it has because of the halving that is gonna happen this year.
maokoto

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 03:44:09 PM

Well, boring is not the same as quiet. You can have "fun" trading it for other altcoins, in which there is always some movement, or use the bitcoin to buy games and fight boredom too.

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:09:29 PM

Well, boring is not the same as quiet. You can have "fun" trading it for other altcoins, in which there is always some movement, or use the bitcoin to buy games and fight boredom too.

It will be boring for those who sold their bitcoin and got left behind as they watch the price go higher and higher in 2016.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:40:15 PM

It will be boring for those who sold their bitcoin and got left behind as they watch the price go higher and higher in 2016.

They wont be exactly left behind lol.

But they will be left out on certain price points that could of been a bigger margin of sale. And used to be bought back in as some form of leverage as well.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:37:54 PM

i think that you are surely right in my opinion because the price of the bitcoin will be fluctuating like crazy and there will be bigger increases and falls from time to time

i am holding my bitcoins right now because i believe that there will be the days when i will be able to make some good profit so it will definitely not be boring year for me with bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Zaun

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:41:51 PM

i think that you are surely right in my opinion because the price of the bitcoin will be fluctuating like crazy and there will be bigger increases and falls from time to time

i am holding my bitcoins right now because i believe that there will be the days when i will be able to make some good profit so it will definitely not be boring year for me with bitcoins

I'm also thinking this the bitcoin will not be boring at all this year because there is coming a nice event called the halving.
The halving will let the price rise for sure, so I think there is a good chance the bitcoin is gonna go to a high amount and that is not boring at all...
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:20:16 PM

The bitcoin is not gonna get boring at all this year in my eyes, I even think the bitcoin is gonna be very active this year because of the halving and the growing amount of users and stores these days.
Everyday there are new people and stores that are investing/accepting the bitcoin so I think that is already saying enough about this year.
This year will be a very good and also active year!

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:26:17 PM

The bitcoin is not gonna get boring at all this year in my eyes, I even think the bitcoin is gonna be very active this year because of the halving and the growing amount of users and stores these days.
Everyday there are new people and stores that are investing/accepting the bitcoin so I think that is already saying enough about this year.
This year will be a very good and also active year!

This year gonna be very interesting because of the upcoming events that we are expecting which will take bitcoin value to a higher level, this year will be the best year for bitcoin and its users.
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:27:27 PM

It really has been a very boring market since the beginning of this year. there is no strong movements happen at all except the dump when a developer said that bitcoin is dying. otherwise, it is between $400 : $430 most of the time. I hope the rest of the year wont be the same
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:31:35 AM

It really has been a very boring market since the beginning of this year. there is no strong movements happen at all except the dump when a developer said that bitcoin is dying. otherwise, it is between $400 : $430 most of the time. I hope the rest of the year wont be the same

I still have belief in bitcoin. The coin is in active development. We have new updates very few months.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mikewillda

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:55:38 PM

So far, there is not big pump and dump of the bitcoin, the price is quite stable. That is good for the adoption.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: