Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 will be a boring year for bitcoin  (Read 22499 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:55:14 PM

The action of the last two weeks makes it clear that it won't be a boring year. It took a bit longer to warm up, but now we are getting the things moving, and moving quickly...

I thought 2016 would be a boring year for the bitcion and the price would rise slowly to $1000. Now the target is $2000.
how can this be called boring when bitcoin prices rose to the height the same as the previous year when the price of bitcoin is also up to the point highs. I think this year the price of bitcoin will achieve the highest price point recently surpassed the previous highest price

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 11:36:59 PM

Yawn... so boring
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:58:00 AM

Well I think it will not be boring this year. I think that it will be a great ride for those who have holded their bitcoins.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:48:02 AM

Well I think it will not be boring this year. I think that it will be a great ride for those who have holded their bitcoins.

You are right about that, 2016 will be the year of the bitcoin, you can already see this due to the risings that are going on right now.
The bitcoin has such a good future this year.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:21:07 PM

2016 was a bit boring at the beginning of the year bit that was because the price was stable for such a long time but now with the price rising again and with the halving coming it is far from boring.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:16:57 PM

2016 was a bit boring at the beginning of the year bit that was because the price was stable for such a long time but now with the price rising again and with the halving coming it is far from boring.

The consolidation in the first half prepares the foundation for the recent rise. It will very useful for the health of bitcoin.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:58:48 AM

The rising of the coins is from halving and I believe its true but once you remove it on 2016 date year, I can say that its really a boring year for bitcoin because there will be no big pumps on it.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:26:26 AM

The rising of the coins is from halving and I believe its true but once you remove it on 2016 date year, I can say that its really a boring year for bitcoin because there will be no big pumps on it.

No big pumps... yet. Just wait until halving.

Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:22:15 AM

Bitcoin have not the best year this year and that is because it was not that high value and it is now rising slowly so maybe next year it will reach a higher value and that is perfect.
So we need the patience for it and wait for the right time to sell it and that is important for the currency.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:58:27 PM

Nah bitcoin will go to the moon from now on.

I think bitcoin will not reach to the moon so easily, it will need some time to reach there, as price rise is very slow but the good thing is its rising at a moment.
I have to say that in the beginning of the year it was pretty boring but now that has finally changed because the price is moving up in price.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:18:49 PM

The action of the last two weeks makes it clear that it won't be a boring year. It took a bit longer to warm up, but now we are getting the things moving, and moving quickly...

I thought 2016 would be a boring year for the bitcion and the price would rise slowly to $1000. Now the target is $2000.
The value of Bitcoin was indeed not the best value that it can have this year and everyone hopes that the value will be much higher in the future like after one year or something because they want to sell it soon.
But it is hard to predict what will truly happen with Bitcoin because it is a currency so you are not for sure if it keeps rising.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:38:52 PM

Why would 2016 be a boring year for the bitcoin i dont think so we are already up to 600 each and that is very nice the future will only bring nice things with them.
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:21:37 PM

It is always interesting to trade BTC especially if you do it every day with the small sideways changes in price. Added to this the value of BTC is really increasing now. Of course 2016 has turned to be a fun filled and an interesting year with BTC. It has really changed many a lot with currency.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:44:16 PM

Why would 2016 be a boring year for the bitcoin i dont think so we are already up to 600 each and that is very nice the future will only bring nice things with them.

It was really boring year till last month but this month have changed things drastically and this is the effect of halving so from now we can expect exciting year for bitcoin.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:01:45 PM

It was really boring year till last month but this month have changed things drastically and this is the effect of halving so from now we can expect exciting year for bitcoin.
Yeah this is exciting time for bitcoin and block halving is nearly done and i think more price speculation will come and we don't know what the price should be happen after block halving because many people are saying that bitcoin will be crash after block halving..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 07:48:25 PM

Funny to read old threads and see how pessimistic people was, i was here during the fall of the price from +$600 to $200 and the huge panic of selling then the quite long period of stability and now the promising rise 
bitcoin have too many potential and 2016 still hiding many surprises  Wink

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:55:00 AM

Opinions in Bitcoin change almost as quickly as the price does. I was thinking that $600 is the absolute top for this year. I was dead wrong and let's where this rally tops. Nevertheless I would expect the price to become stable at $500-600 level after halving bubble ends.

this space is intentionally left blank
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:58:31 AM

I think this is one of the most exciting year for bitcoin...the bitcoin price going high and halving coming next month...i expect the price to be 800$ at the end of this year
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:51:55 PM

I think this is one of the most exciting year for bitcoin...the bitcoin price going high and halving coming next month...i expect the price to be 800$ at the end of this year

That is true. The first 6 months of 2016 see the consoidation of the bitcoin price. The later half will see the price rise.

B2

BitDouble.io

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:24:53 PM

OP has not logged in since 10 days ago. I expect him to not come back anytime soon as the price keeps increasing and his thread becomes more and more wrong of a prediction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: