Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market ended. Now going to $500  (Read 10683 times)
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:27:56 PM

Bear market's now over guys.

Get ready for the $500 and then $1000  Grin

The price is certainly basing in a nice flag/wedge. Which ever way it breaks the price move will be epic.

it will be epic if we re-live  2013 again. But I don't see that happening. But a rise to 500 like OP suggested would be very welcome.
I hope the time has come for us to see this happening.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:14:49 PM

500 can be happening altough i feel it won't. It's tried and tested a few times again and again and again the bears won. I am not sure there is even enough money left by the whales to spend on a new pump. Probably not.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:40:03 AM

we need stable at price $450 for 1month before we reach $500 again. look at the current price, price still far from $500. keep hold your bitcoin friend.
darewaller

Activity: 2786
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:43:17 AM

we need stable at price $450 for 1month before we reach $500 again. look at the current price, price still far from $500. keep hold your bitcoin friend.
I do not think so, even prices jumping towards $500 and then $550 levels also will give you sustaining and stable prices around $500 price levels. Yes, not only the slow and steady movement gives higher prices always.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:53:22 AM

after looks the price strong at 400$ because we already stay 3 weeks at these level now i'm so confident price will going to 500$.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:02:10 AM

after looks the price strong at 400$ because we already stay 3 weeks at these level now i'm so confident price will going to 500$.
actually the prices stuck at $400-$420 since several weeks ago also looks like prices movement seems pretty slow
and i'm doubt that we will see bitcoin prices reach to $500 till next month
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:19:02 AM

actually the prices stuck at $400-$420 since several weeks ago also looks like prices movement seems pretty slow

I think its impossible since as of now we are we stuck below $450.But, who knows? We cannot predict the market accurately and anything may happen.AFAIK the price is appreciating,maybe for the coming halving ?

Open for Campaigns
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:04:48 AM

sounds pretty ell and yes this tells us that bitcoin has gained some sort of stability now a days and lets hope for the best and i guess it will continue and if it goes by this pace i guess with a quarter we can reach $500 mark
Watercooler

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:19:28 AM

I also don't think $500 will be reached soon, most of the Bitcoins are now being traded for Ethereum, there's were the
quick profit is being made now. As soon as Ethereum crashes, everybody will jump back on the Bitcoin train and prices
will go up again

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:53:25 AM

I also don't think $500 will be reached soon, most of the Bitcoins are now being traded for Ethereum, there's were the
quick profit is being made now. As soon as Ethereum crashes, everybody will jump back on the Bitcoin train and prices
will go up again

most of the bitcoins are being traded for ethereum? don't think so. ethereum is being pumped with the same amount of bitcoins since the very beginning. the higher the price is, the more bitcoins are showing up in the buy side of the order book. these coins were already in the pockets of the guys behind the pump. the only difference is that these whales are seeing their coin count increase each day due to greedy people buying into the peak making the whales even richer.
manis

Activity: 303

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:41:58 AM

will go up again

most of the bitcoins are being traded for ethereum? don't think so. ethereum is being pumped with the same amount of bitcoins since the very beginning. the higher the price is, the more bitcoins are showing up in the buy side of the order book. these coins were already in the pockets of the guys behind the pump. the only difference is that these whales are seeing their coin count increase each day due to greedy people buying into the peak making the whales even richer.

That sucks. Ethereum should grow, but not at the expense of Bitcoin.
We need more money to come into the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:06:50 PM

For that we need fundamental developments happening that will help the mass adoption, e.g., agreement on the block size, etc.
All we get instead is talk about halving pump. That won't seduce new many to flow into Bitcoin. At least not that much as we want here in this forum.

this space is intentionally left blank
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:00:21 PM

will go up again

Bitcoin will grow no matter how much a certain altcoin is being pumped. As with all altcoins, they will get dumped to the ground at some point. Ethereum is definitely not an exception. New money will be attracted by the volatile nature of Bitcoin. The market takes care of itself nicely.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:57:38 PM

I know ETH is good but remember it is just an altcoin and like stated it will be dumped eventually.
Something which is possible with bitcoin too, but let's face it. So far we only saw it going back to 200 dollars.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:21:58 PM

Look at the bitcoin price chart and tell me where is has been "stable"
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:52:28 PM

Bear market's now over guys.

Get ready for the $500 and then $1000  Grin

well why should it rise to 1000$,i understand 500$, can happen in month or two, but 1000$ will take some time, maybe one year,i don't think that even halving will rise price to 1000$, or we have to be very, very lucky whole months without falls, then we might see 1000$

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:52:20 PM

Bitcoin will grow no matter how much a certain altcoin is being pumped. As with all altcoins, they will get dumped to the ground at some point. Ethereum is definitely not an exception. New money will be attracted by the volatile nature of Bitcoin. The market takes care of itself nicely.
I agree. Due to the network effect (advantage of being first coin in the block) Bitcoin is independent from the other altcoins, and other coins depend on the price of Bitcoin.

makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:37:58 PM

I agree. Due to the network effect (advantage of being first coin in the block) Bitcoin is independent from the other altcoins, and other coins depend on the price of Bitcoin.
i hope that it is true and i hope that bitcoin price will be much stronger than other altcoins in the future

i think it is highly possible that we will soon such a big price as now the price is stable and has the potential to grow for sure
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:08:03 PM

i hope that it is true and i hope that bitcoin price will be much stronger than other altcoins in the future

i think it is highly possible that we will soon such a big price as now the price is stable and has the potential to grow for sure
That Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency doesn't yet mean its price will be stable. The project is still too young to call for stability, plus the mass adoption is too far away. As long as the main driving force behind price action is the speculation we should expect a lot of volatility.

Kenarix

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:59:25 AM

Some people want to buy altcoin, but there is no altcoin/US dollar market, so they have to buy bitcoin first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: