Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: theentrepreneur:Build a real opportunity ! BUSINESSMAN PRODUCTS HERE/NO-SKILLS !  (Read 156 times)
theentrepreneur (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:17:26 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 09:34:26 AM by theentrepreneur

Dear business enthusiasts and witty money-makers,

Let's start with starters. I have just signed up on these boards but have been incredibly active on a myriad of boards, forums and marketplaces both on the online channels and in the real outside business world. Henceforth, if you appear to be reserved due to my recent registration date and time, fear not. You're in pretty good hands I must say.

What do I bring to the table ? The short answer is the following: OPPORTUNITIES  .

The long answer will be listed below at a later time, with details about each products I will be providing to you.

Yes, I talk opportunities because I will give you the SHORCUTS to build a relatively more stable income situation by providing you with incredibly valuable resources that you can apply instantly to your marketplaces or real-world activities. I am talking reliable, smart and working shorcuts that will get you positive results; rather than doubts that fill your daily routines, especially on the online medium, about unsafety and more importantly uncertainty to invest. Many are the products and services I have seen emerged that garantee this or that, only to provide you with an unfortunate scam. Be smarter, dream more intelligently, seek reliable opportunities, and spend less money on uncertain dreams. Chance is not simply random. You can increase your own chance to be more lucky by taking the right intelligent decisions !

Off with the introduction, let's get to business; that is why we are all here, myself included right !

A day or two from now, you will see this opening topic updated with products and their download links and other relative informations.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
ALL source files will always be provided to you at no additional cost, whichever the product proposed. You will at all times the full complete, ready-to-apply, one-click-fully-editable, NO-SKILLS-NEEDED package
!

As a tasty appetizer, here is a rather short summary of what is to come:

+ Professional Real-world Business Plans from numerous sectors (including Marketing Plans, Financial Plans..and more)
+ Professional CV's, RESUME's
+ Professional Fully Animated Business Powerpoint Presentations
+ Professional Business Brochures, Flyers, Identities, and more
+ Professional Photoshop edit-friendly products
etc etc

Be ready to invest your upcoming time more intelligently !

SUPPORT:
Customer Support is the essence of a rentable business, whichever its size. You will always be assisted, should you ask for it !

GUARANTEE:
One member will receive, at absolutely no cost, the product of his choice from the entire list of products that will be proposed. This member will have to be one of trust and of respect by the community, to ensure that the products advertized are truthful and fully working !

PRICING:
A final additional note about pricing. Kindly note that each and every one of the provided products will have only one exact same price tag. Yes, you have read that correctly ! The cost you will pay will always be the incredibly affordable price of $45 (or the equivalent in your local currency). Now take a moment and just imagine the upcoming opportunities that suddenly open to you with such valuable resources at your disposal that you can propose to your clients, both in the real outside world and here on online marketplaces !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator