Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans (COLLATERAL OR NOT)  (Read 1266 times)
GrahamCrackers

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Find the inner peace of your core

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 08:32:22 PM

Hi,
I am currently in need of 33.00 dollars in BTC (0.07823) to make a payment towards a service I am committed to.
I am willing to pay back 40.00 dollars in BTC (0.09481)
When I can pay this back: December 29th. I will be able to have my balance converted.
My collateral if you need it is this account and I also have my LocalBitCoin account as well.
My BTC address: 1LDdXtMRBHiwzHqXaSJSB2hDwqDuG7K47h

---

I know I asked to do that transfer and I completely understand. If you are willing to give me the time. I'll be able to have the funds converted by the 29th as my resources will open up.

I once again appreciate your consideration and thank you ahead of time.

G.C

Lead Generation/VCC's/Content Creation/Jack of All Trades
momy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:22:02 PM

How much do you need:.005 or 5 mbtc
Interest you offer:2 mbtc
How much will you end up paying:7 mbtc
How much time you will need:24 hrs. or 1day after the loan or less.
Collateral:none.

hi! if you can loan me. i can assure you to give it back. i want to try my strategy that i make in gambling.if it works i will double my payment because of trusting me so total i will give back 10 mbtc. but if it doesnt work. i will just gave you back your money with interest i told. I can understand you if i will be denied that is why i am only asking for a little. still thank you at least i tried. 
Bought (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:57:46 PM

Hi,
I am currently in need of 33.00 dollars in BTC (0.07823) to make a payment towards a service I am committed to.
I am willing to pay back 40.00 dollars in BTC (0.09481)
When I can pay this back: December 29th. I will be able to have my balance converted.
My collateral if you need it is this account and I also have my LocalBitCoin account as well.
My BTC address: 1LDdXtMRBHiwzHqXaSJSB2hDwqDuG7K47h

---

I know I asked to do that transfer and I completely understand. If you are willing to give me the time. I'll be able to have the funds converted by the 29th as my resources will open up.

I once again appreciate your consideration and thank you ahead of time.

G.C

Denied, I am sorry, but your account is not worth as collateral. Maybe in the future.

TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:43:01 PM

How much do you need: 0.10 BTC
Interest you offer: 10%
How much will you end up paying:  0.11 BTC
How much time you will need: 4 days
Collateral: runabove.com (vps/cloud host) with $135 balance and balance been in account for over a year.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: