Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Full Member Account - activity 120+  (Read 1315 times)
apriyoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 09:43:08 AM

It seems like I have won the auction because 2 people cancelled their bids...

Has been over 24 hours and I have been contacted by no one.

The seller has negative trust now. So you might not get that account. Just a guess. Good luck with your bidding.
samanas

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:39:23 AM

Mont, have you got the account?
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:41:50 PM

Mont, have you got the account?

Same question.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:13:23 PM

Can someone explain this 'signed message 6m+' and 'private account key' information to me?

I have an older account that I don't use any more, but don't know how to go about selling it.  Thanks in advance  Smiley

Private key is like the key to accessing a bitcoin address. With it you can sign messages, move funds etc. etc.

A signed message basically proves that you're the original owner of the account and the account isn't hacked or stolen.

I have old messages with links to posts from other accounts I own. Could that work? For example, I could edit a twitter post that I linked to months ago
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: