Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a 200 USD Amazon Digital Gift Card Code  (Read 1584 times)
JewelryRetail (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:02:27 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 02:26:38 AM by JewelryRetail

Please mention in your offer if you have a preferred escrow service.

Preferred price is 85% of face value or best offer.

PMs have been sent to those who requested them.

Current best offer is 150 USD equivalent in bitcoin.

http://imgur.com/JH98L6P
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

i dont want to bid because of your property. please forward me gift card price as private message.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

Please include to your OP your preferred price so that we have already an Idea on how much can we offer. Please PM me for the complete details of the amazon code. I preferred to use OG or minerjones if you agree.

gl4dos

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:56:22 PM

Please PM me for more details.

NaRkO

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:13:29 PM

Any proofs ?
JewelryRetail (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:03:12 PM

I'm not sure what would constitute proof, it's a digital code not the physical gift card. The transaction would be facilitated through escrow, so there shouldn't be a risk of me failing to provide the code as you would get to test the code before releasing funds.
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:49:18 AM

I'm not sure what would constitute proof, it's a digital code not the physical gift card. The transaction would be facilitated through escrow, so there shouldn't be a risk of me failing to provide the code as you would get to test the code before releasing funds.
Cards can still be revoked after you have already redeemed them to your account, this is from personal experience.
I have bought a GC that was supposed to be legit but was a carded one, so I redeemed and made my order on amazon. I waited an hour to see if everything was fine, it was so I released escrow. But 3-4 hours later my order was cancelled and remaining GC balance of the redeemed card was revoked, Amazon representatives said it was a carded card and to talk with the seller.
Where did you get the GC?

JewelryRetail (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:02:20 AM

I received this gift card code from my brother as a graduation gift.

Please let me know what proof I can provide to show that the code was not carded or otherwise obtained illegally.
LightZ

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:07:04 AM

I received this gift card code from my brother as a graduation gift.

Please let me know what proof I can provide to show that the code was not carded or otherwise obtained illegally.

Screenshot of the email that you received with the code would be good proof for me, with half the code blurred.

JewelryRetail (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:23:49 AM

Okay, I'll edit it into the OP.

The email is just the default thing from amazon though.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:11:02 AM

Cards can still be revoked after you have already redeemed them to your account, this is from personal experience.
I have bought a GC that was supposed to be legit but was a carded one, so I redeemed and made my order on amazon. I waited an hour to see if everything was fine, it was so I released escrow. But 3-4 hours later my order was cancelled and remaining GC balance of the redeemed card was revoked, Amazon representatives said it was a carded card and to talk with the seller.

Its better when you deal with E - Codes , you hold escrow until item shipped to you . There is big chance even you hold it for 24 hours that it gets revoked and most importantly your amazon account also will be closed instantly whenever revoke of GC happens . So with E-Code usually you have possible risk of Revoke + your amazon account getting fked . So be careful about that .

LightZ

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:18:20 PM

Its better when you deal with E - Codes , you hold escrow until item shipped to you . There is big chance even you hold it for 24 hours that it gets revoked and most importantly your amazon account also will be closed instantly whenever revoke of GC happens . So with E-Code usually you have possible risk of Revoke + your amazon account getting fked . So be careful about that .
I'm not sure but my account was already a few years old and had used alot on amazon but my acc didn't got closed or anything

Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:01:07 PM

I'm not sure but my account was already a few years old and had used alot on amazon but my acc didn't got closed or anything

My amazon account was closed one time for fraud codes too, it happened 24 hours or so after i redeemed and escrow saved my ass. To the seller, if you're willing to wait for your money i recommend holding with escrow until the item is shipped at the least.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 01:10:07 PM

it will be buddy whenever GC gets cancelled and if it didn't happen to you that means you didn't have much amount GC cancelled status . But amazon usually immediately close accounts which gets hit with fraud GC , that's why its highly suggested when you buy Amazon Digital GC hold your escrow until your item comes to your hand . If you buy Physical code from someone else then do check that receipt and make sure gc bought with cash only not with any Credit or debit card .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: