Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private ClickBank Method 100% Money Back Guaranteed  (Read 330 times)
btc-raffle.com (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:20:56 AM

Want to make $20 or more a day?

Have a few hours a day to work online?

Then this method is for you!

This is a method created by me, i have only sold it to a few friends so its in no way saturated.

The concept is very simple anyone can do, you do not need any special skills only a few hours a day of your time is needed.
(You can also outsource the work, but is hard to find the freelancers keep that in mind)

To scale this over $20 a day you will need to outsource the work, or technically if you have extremely good unused proxies you can do the work all your self. But i highly recommend outsourcing the work if you want to scale up the income.

This is 100% legit and will not get you banned from ClickBank i can confirm monthly checks have been sent to my house.
But this does take a grayish hat style of marketing. If you have high morals this is not for you, i had to stop doing the method because it made me feel like a dick.......

You will need to buy a .com so you will need about $13 extra.
I will ONLY refund you if you put in effort and have not made your money back in 60 day.
If you are not from the USA i will not refund you because it is harder for the method to work out side of the USA.
I offer skype support

I will teach this method to you via skype this is NOT a ebook.

To all moderators this is FREE. (Long as you commit to leaving a review)

The starting sales price will be $20 BTC this price will increase after a few sales or a review from a moderator.
I also reserve the right to change the price at any time.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post here.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:28:45 PM

Anything click bank always turns the head, i will like to receive a vouch copy if you are willing to give.

denyoz

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:26:29 PM

More info please?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: