Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:43:48 AM

Still don't see btc option as payment at checkout.

And thats a good thing, might have just saved your hard earned money
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 04:15:09 PM

Such a shame they aren't delivering like they used to!

They used to be so active in the forums and now nothing!

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
RU_Keddin_Mea

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:32:07 AM

Here is the response received from the last email they sent as an update to my month old order...

"The company that has purchased us, Anthem Vault, should be personally contacting you within the next few days to arrange shipment of your order.

Regards,

Stephen
Amagi Metals - Customer Service Representative"

This would have been a bit of good news if it were not for the company Anthem Vault and their shipping rules...

"If you have enough metal owned in your account to cover a full bar ? 32.146 ounces of gold and between ~ 900 - 1,100 ounces of silver (1,000oz COMEX silver bars are between 900 and 1,100 ounces), then you can request delivery of a bar. All costs involved in the delivery of a bar(s) are charged by our vault operator and collected from the client by Anthem Vault.
Anthem Vault does not charge an additional delivery fee for this service."

Let's see what happens next...
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 08:23:25 AM

Here is the response received from the last email they sent as an update to my month old order...

"The company that has purchased us, Anthem Vault, should be personally contacting you within the next few days to arrange shipment of your order.

Regards,

Stephen

That's a weird reply considering that AV claims they did not acquire AM as a whole company, only some of their assets. Here's what they posted on reddit:

Dear r/bitcoin,

Over the weekend an r/bitcoin community member shared a poor experience with Amagi Metals. There was also some speculation that this poor experience was a result of Amagi Metals being acquired by Anthem Vault. We would like to clarify these issues. Anthem Vault did not purchase Amagi Metals, Inc. , although we did recently purchase some of Amagi Metals' assets. However, Amagi Metals still operates as an independent company and Anthem Vault is not responsible for any Amagi Metals’ orders, inventory, or customer service.

We reached out to Amagi Metals’ CEO, Stephen Macaskill, to determine the validity of the accusations made in the r/bitcoin conversation. Based upon our communications with Mr. Macaskill we believe that Amagi Metals is still in business and offering bitcoin payments (although it seems the bitcoin payment option is down at the time of writing this). When Macaskill was asked about his phone line being down, he responded: “All customer support is being done via support@amagimetals.com - everything is being responded to.”

Anthem Vault has had reputation of quality, service, and transparency throughout the precious metals community for decades. CEO, Anthem Blanchard --the one with the “wild” hair, has owned and operated Anthem Vault - a world class silver and gold vaulting facility - for over 5 years in Las Vegas, NV. Prior to Anthem Vault he was a core member of the Gold Money team. Anthem is also the son of James U. Blanchard III, one of the leading gold activists from the 1970’s who fought to restore US citizen’s right to own gold. We take the accusations against Anthem Vault very seriously and assure you that we remain committed to our tradition of sound management, good business practices, and transparency.

Anthem Vault is launching a sister company, that will launch in the coming week, called Hayek Metals. This will be the retail arm of Anthem Vault, providing the precious metals community with quality gold and silver bullion at competitive prices.

If you have questions, or are interested in learning about our services at Anthem Vault or our crypto asset, HayekGold, feel free to reach out M-F from 6:30am-3pm PST at 1-855-4-AVAULT. Email us at support@anthemvault.com.

Thank you for your time,

The Anthem Vault Team

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3bkxiw/a_letter_from_anthem_vault_to_rbitcoin_no/

It's not looking good. I'd probably just demand refund.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:47:15 AM

Are people still getting their orders at all?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

vcsmith

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:41:22 PM

Are people still getting their orders at all?

I gave up on my order and filed a claim through PayPal.  PayPal was able to recover and return my entire payment, even after repeated lies from Stephen Macaskill.

Never again.
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 08:09:31 PM

You guys should check out my sig.

I know most of you like physical gold but BitGold is pretty sweet.

I just got the prepaid debit card from them so I can exchange my BTC and spend cash with the card.

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:28:24 PM

This makes me sad I bought from them a couple times, all went well then.

+Bitcoin

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 12:06:10 PM

What is wrong with your affiliate program?

"Your account has been suspended!"

http://affiliates.amagimetals.com/affiliates/
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 12:32:16 PM

What is wrong with your affiliate program?

"Your account has been suspended!"

http://affiliates.amagimetals.com/affiliates/

Must have something to do with change of ownership.

It's all looking pretty weird. Here's something that appears to be new official thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203936.msg12637774#msg12637774

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 03:01:51 PM

Dear Bitcointalk,

I want to introduce the new Amagi Metals brand that is being released under the ownership of Anthem Vault - a precious metals storage company and financial tech leader with a great reputation.

We understand that customer service, awesome deals, and supporting cryptocurrency ventures is important to this community. We don't expect you to flock quickly to the new Amagi Metals, as we understand that previous ownership has left some users with bad experiences fresh in the mind. We will be here though, with an expanded customer service staff, a Bitcoin payment option, and quality bullion at great prices.

If you have questions about the transition, a previous order you have that has not been fulfilled by Amagi, or you'd like to learn how to pay with Bitcoin for gold and silver bullion, please don't hesitate to contact us 1-855-428-2858 or email support@anthemvault.com.

From now until Saturday, we are adding an ounce of copper to every order - in the coming weeks we will have shipping specials. All of this can be found by joining our newsletter. So join the list or start shopping at the new Amagi Metals today: http://amagimetals.com

Thanks for your time,

The Anthem Vault Team

"5 Reasons I'm Glad I Started Using Bitcoin"

http://news.anthemvault.com/5-reasons-im-glad-started-using-bitcoin/

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 03:04:18 PM

Regards,

Stephen

That's a weird reply considering that AV claims they did not acquire AM as a whole company, only some of their assets. Here's what they posted on reddit:

Dear r/bitcoin,

Over the weekend an r/bitcoin community member shared a poor experience with Amagi Metals. There was also some speculation that this poor experience was a result of Amagi Metals being acquired by Anthem Vault. We would like to clarify these issues. Anthem Vault did not purchase Amagi Metals, Inc. , although we did recently purchase some of Amagi Metals' assets. However, Amagi Metals still operates as an independent company and Anthem Vault is not responsible for any Amagi Metals’ orders, inventory, or customer service.

We reached out to Amagi Metals’ CEO, Stephen Macaskill, to determine the validity of the accusations made in the r/bitcoin conversation. Based upon our communications with Mr. Macaskill we believe that Amagi Metals is still in business and offering bitcoin payments (although it seems the bitcoin payment option is down at the time of writing this). When Macaskill was asked about his phone line being down, he responded: “All customer support is being done via support@amagimetals.com - everything is being responded to.”

Anthem Vault has had reputation of quality, service, and transparency throughout the precious metals community for decades. CEO, Anthem Blanchard --the one with the “wild” hair, has owned and operated Anthem Vault - a world class silver and gold vaulting facility - for over 5 years in Las Vegas, NV. Prior to Anthem Vault he was a core member of the Gold Money team. Anthem is also the son of James U. Blanchard III, one of the leading gold activists from the 1970’s who fought to restore US citizen’s right to own gold. We take the accusations against Anthem Vault very seriously and assure you that we remain committed to our tradition of sound management, good business practices, and transparency.

Anthem Vault is launching a sister company, that will launch in the coming week, called Hayek Metals. This will be the retail arm of Anthem Vault, providing the precious metals community with quality gold and silver bullion at competitive prices.

If you have questions, or are interested in learning about our services at Anthem Vault or our crypto asset, HayekGold, feel free to reach out M-F from 6:30am-3pm PST at 1-855-4-AVAULT. Email us at support@anthemvault.com.

Thank you for your time,

The Anthem Vault Team

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3bkxiw/a_letter_from_anthem_vault_to_rbitcoin_no/

It's not looking good. I'd probably just demand refund.

I understand the massive confusion around these two messages. The acquisition took a lot longer than expected due to some financial commitment from the original Amagi Metals owners. We required those commitments be fulfilled before moving forward to continue the Amagi Metals brand and product offering (Bitcoin payments have been turned back on). New ownership has been finalized and we are eager to build trust back in the community. Let us know if you have any questions supprot@amagimetals.com.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
+Bitcoin

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 03:59:26 PM

How about deciding who you are? Huh

You have one domain. You say in a post that people should contact you on another domain. And in your contact list you have third domain.

This is awesome.

Dear Bitcointalk,

I want to introduce the new Amagi Metals brand that is being released under the ownership of Anthem Vault - a precious metals storage company and financial tech leader with a great reputation.

We understand that customer service, awesome deals, and supporting cryptocurrency ventures is important to this community. We don't expect you to flock quickly to the new Amagi Metals, as we understand that previous ownership has left some users with bad experiences fresh in the mind. We will be here though, with an expanded customer service staff, a Bitcoin payment option, and quality bullion at great prices.

If you have questions about the transition, a previous order you have that has not been fulfilled by Amagi, or you'd like to learn how to pay with Bitcoin for gold and silver bullion, please don't hesitate to contact us 1-855-428-2858 or email support@anthemvault.com.

From now until Saturday, we are adding an ounce of copper to every order - in the coming weeks we will have shipping specials. All of this can be found by joining our newsletter. So join the list or start shopping at the new Amagi Metals today: http://amagimetals.com

Thanks for your time,

The Anthem Vault Team
http://news.anthemvault.com/wp-content/themes/blanchardvault-news/library/images/logo.png

Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:02:03 AM

You have one domain. You say in a post that people should contact you on another domain. And in your contact list you have third domain.

This is awesome.

Dear Bitcointalk,

Thanks for your time,

The Anthem Vault Team

Not to mention whoever is posting in this thread, is using the old Amagimetals account.

The same account which was quiet for a long time while customers were left standing in the dark.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 10:30:22 PM

This is awesome.

Dear Bitcointalk,

Thanks for your time,

The Anthem Vault Team

Not to mention whoever is posting in this thread, is using the old Amagimetals account.

The same account which was quiet for a long time while customers were left standing in the dark.

I understand your concern, and I'm happy to respond. Anthem Vault purchased Amagi Metals. That means Anthem Vault now has rights to all social media and forum accounts for Amagi Metals. Instead of starting a new thread we found it most advantageous to continue communication on this highly active thread.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 08:41:57 PM

Bitcoin Black Friday is almost here! We are offering a boat load of specials and giveaways!

It might include a little of this...

some free shipping...

and other goodies!

Learn more here: https://www.amagimetals.com/bitcoin-black-friday

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:25:43 PM

To those of you still following Amagi Metals, we are beginning to pick up steam again after the finalization of the acquisition. I'm happy to say we will be participating in Bitcoin Black Friday, we are currently offering weekly deals to our community, AND we are providing awesome finance and technology content every day on our blog.

A few of the best articles to hit our stage this week:

Let us know if we can help you in any way. We are looking forward to recreating the community here at Bitcointalk.

Right now we are giving away a 'Thanksgiving Goodie Bag' to one lucky Instagram follower. Share a photo of what you are thankful for on Instagram and tag @amagimetals to be entered to win the goodie bag!

Thanks - have a great day everyone.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 10:04:15 PM

Bitcoin Black Friday is almost here! We are offering a boat load of specials and giveaways!

It might include a little of this...

some free shipping...

and other goodies!

Learn more here: https://www.amagimetals.com/bitcoin-black-friday

Giving this away to a lucky customer on Friday. All you have to do is make a purchase on Bitcoin Black Friday to enter to win. Free shipping all day too!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 10:46:07 PM

Free T-shirt Friday starts tomorrow.

$415 Bitcoin means it's time to buy some gold and silver you silly stackers, you!

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:05:39 PM

Bought some silver over the weekend. First time in a while wit you guys. Thanks for taking BTC!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: