Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
kgo

Activity: 548
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:20:22 PM

Thanks to the bitcoin community we need to hire an additional 1-2 employees. The bitcoin community has CREATED jobs. How cool is that?

Very awesome!  You should do a post on your blog.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thralen

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:57:18 PM

I was wondering if you had any plans to stock any of the other pamp gold bars such as the 2.5 gram, 5 gram, or 10 gram. I know you have the 1 gram and 1 ounce bars but there is quite a disparate difference in the value between them.

Thank you...
Thralen

Supporting bitcoin as best I can with 1. mining, 2. buying with bitcoin, 3. selling (or trying to) for bitcoin. If you make a donation to:  1MahzUUEYJrZ4VbPRm2h5itGZKEguGVZK1  I'll get it into circulation.
ajk
Donator

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:32:38 PM

recently made an order of over 1000 USD since I havent seen much report of transactions of this size ill be happy to let everyone know how prompt the service is for this, if anyone has please speak up it only will help their business by giving others piece of mind!,

hope to make this first of many thank you for the service you provide amagi! it is a great way to diversify
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 11:10:55 PM

I was wondering if you had any plans to stock any of the other pamp gold bars such as the 2.5 gram, 5 gram, or 10 gram. I know you have the 1 gram and 1 ounce bars but there is quite a disparate difference in the value between them.

Thank you...
Thralen

We also have 1/10 oz gold coins. Any specific size you would like to see? We will not be able to get them right away, but we would in 2-3 weeks from now.

@iamag Thank you for your business! We are pleased to say that most of our bitcoin orders are over $1,000, and have ranged from $5-$40,000

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 12:53:25 AM

I will definitely keep you in mind!

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
BTCvFiat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 03:21:40 AM

Anyone have any idea where I can find a Discount Code, the cart page shows the site has this option but I can't seem to find any codes available at this time.  Undecided

Tips? Reply/PM or send coins to:
BTC: 17hVfLh3AUWWqxzo2UeVDmevntSfpc2wqB - LTC: LTbyb2dPBsPMbs1sXT5db1wainGuJ61xSV - WDC: WjEvTJtj5QGNHzXSJCJLcRYJeHzaRhRGtM
Thralen

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:42:43 AM

We also have 1/10 oz gold coins. Any specific size you would like to see? We will not be able to get them right away, but we would in 2-3 weeks from now.

I'd love to see the 2.5 and the 5 gram pamp gold bars. I was just thinking that with the current 1 gram bar costing less than half a Bitcoin, there might be interest in the larger ones as well (well I know I'd be interested, stacking the 1 gram bars in their packages is unwieldy). I don't know if anyone else would be interested or not though. So, it might not be the best plan for you to order them just on my request.

Thank you...
Thralen...

Supporting bitcoin as best I can with 1. mining, 2. buying with bitcoin, 3. selling (or trying to) for bitcoin. If you make a donation to:  1MahzUUEYJrZ4VbPRm2h5itGZKEguGVZK1  I'll get it into circulation.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 07:14:08 PM

Anyone have any idea where I can find a Discount Code, the cart page shows the site has this option but I can't seem to find any codes available at this time.  Undecided

Unfortunately we do not have any discount codes at this time. However we will have free US shipping discount codes over a certain dollar amount coming soon.

@Thralen We will see if we can get the 5 gram gold bars in stock for now.

Some great news. We have joined a new dealer network, so our prices are going to slowly decrease over the upcoming weeks as our volume increases.

More great news, followed by not so great news. Freedom Girl, Slave Queen, and 1/2 ounce Marijuana silver rounds are coming in, so we are shipping those pre-orders out! Be sure to look for yours in the mail. Some of these orders were made at the end of February, so we have a lot of work and catching up to do on these pre orders. This means that other orders will be delayed shipping out. Shipping times should be back to normal after we have caught up with these orders early next week.

More not so great news. The Royal Canadian Mint and US Mint have sold more silver Maple Leaves and American Silver Eagles than any other year. Demand for these have gone through the roof. The mints have limited sales of these to catch up on production. This has created an even bigger shortage. The shortage is not just an Amagi Metals problem, it is a problem with most online and offline coin dealers recently. What does this mean for you? Purchases of these silver coins may take as long as 2 weeks to ship after today. This is not a problem with any of the gold coins/bars yet.

Thank you everyone for your patience and support!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
fourd00rgtz

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 02:47:51 AM

Trying you out for the first time, hope all goes well. Bummer about delays, I just added a couple silver maples to top up the order, sigh.
ScrapOfCat

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:03:17 AM

Any chance you might start carrying 90% silver coin face value rolls?

Squander electricity on piffle: 1CLQajy22Z2n9YjZurFfPaKApcqsQa8BzK
boscorocks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:13:44 AM

I'd love to see the 2.5 and the 5 gram pamp gold bars. I was just thinking that with the current 1 gram bar costing less than half a Bitcoin, there might be interest in the larger ones as well (well I know I'd be interested, stacking the 1 gram bars in their packages is unwieldy). I don't know if anyone else would be interested or not though. So, it might not be the best plan for you to order them just on my request.

Thank you...
Thralen...

My vote also for the 2.5 or 5 gram Pamp. I would definitely be in the market for those.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 04:45:49 PM

Any chance you might start carrying 90% silver coin face value rolls?

Not for about 6 months. Check back, though!

@boscorocks check back in about two days, they will be listed!

Our 1 ounce gold prices have all dropped by about $10 each. Silver Eagles, Silver Buffalo's, 1 ozt silver GSM, and 10 ozt NTR Bars have all dropped in price. After shipping, our prices are pretty comparable to APMEX, making us the cheapest precious metals to bitcoin company in the world.

I think we also do more bitcoin to precious metals transactions than any other precious metals business. Thank you for all your continued business!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 05:42:09 PM

We have added 5 gram gold PAMP bars:

http://www.amagimetals.com/special/5-gram-pamp-suisse-gold-bar.html

We are still waiting to get them from the dealer network, so there is a delay in shipping.

creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 08:37:32 PM

Love the products and prices so I recently placed my first order with you guys. Everything has gone smoothly(bitpay rox), however I've not received any tracking information on my order which is listed as shipped. I've requested clarification via email, but received no response, so I'm a little confused as to what's going on with my order. USPS tracking sux, but it at least provides some information. Without even this information I have no idea whatsoever when to expect a package of not insignificant value to arrive at my door.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 09:16:08 PM

Love the products and prices so I recently placed my first order with you guys. Everything has gone smoothly(bitpay rox), however I've not received any tracking information on my order which is listed as shipped. I've requested clarification via email, but received no response, so I'm a little confused as to what's going on with my order. USPS tracking sux, but it at least provides some information. Without even this information I have no idea whatsoever when to expect a package of not insignificant value to arrive at my door.

Where/When did you send the email? We respond to all emails within 24 business hours. If you have not received a response, please send an email to info@amagimetals.com. Thank you for your business!

creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 11:51:09 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2013, 12:05:45 AM by creativex

Where/When did you send the email? We respond to all emails within 24 business hours. If you have not received a response, please send an email to info@amagimetals.com. Thank you for your business!

Done. Thanks!

I used the contact link on your website yesterday to send.

Edit: Reply email received.

Not shipped yet, but listed as shipped days ago. I don't care for that at all. Undecided

coqui33

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 08:51:38 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2013, 01:22:17 PM by coqui33

While eagerly awaiting receipt of my first Amagi order (one krugerrand that I ordered 4/8/13), I thought of two questions. I ask them here rather than via email because others might also be interested in the answers.

1. How much gold can you safely ship in one order? Specifically, if I wanted, say, 20 krugerrands (or maples, eagles, etc.), should I place several small orders or one big order? Have you ever had a shipment get lost?

2. You mentioned above that you use an electronic gold tester. Can you share with us which make/model, and how well you like it? I asked my jeweler this yesterday, while my wife was shopping for earrings, and he suggested the Auracle AGT2.

Armed Citizens and the Law -- NRA-certified firearms instructor
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:36:29 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2013, 12:49:15 PM by barbarousrelic

How long does it normally take from order placement to shipping? I see "24 business hours" - does that mean 3 business days of 8 hours each? Or just 24 hours if order is placed M-F?

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
Thralen

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 04:53:45 PM

We have added 5 gram gold PAMP bars:
Cool,

Once I receive my first order I placed with you on march 26th (a 10 oz silver bar and a freedom girl round) I'll see about getting one of these from you also.

Thank you...
Thralen

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 05:32:24 PM

While eagerly awaiting receipt of my first Amagi order (one krugerrand that I ordered 4/8/13), I thought of two questions. I ask them here rather than via email because others might also be interested in the answers.

1. How much gold can you safely ship in one order? Specifically, if I wanted, say, 20 krugerrands (or maples, eagles, etc.), should I place several small orders or one big order? Have you ever had a shipment get lost?

2. You mentioned above that you use an electronic gold tester. Can you share with us which make/model, and how well you like it? I asked my jeweler this yesterday, while my wife was shopping for earrings, and he suggested the Auracle AGT2.

1. Domestic shipments (US), we can ship any amount, anywhere as long as we have access to the the coins purchased. Larger orders are sometimes shipped via Brink or other security companies. International varies based on insurance and location. What country are you shipping to?

2. I will have to check with our Quality Control department and get back to you on this!

@barbarousrelic It is our goal to get all shipments out within 24 business hours. However we have NOT been doing that unfortunately. The reason why is because we are understaffed and are shipping out pre-orders placed back in February. We will update the front page to reflect this. Most orders are getting shipped out between 3-7 business days. To fix this we are hiring new employees.

We did OVER $200,000 in just bitcoin sales in the last 24 hours. That is just bitcoin sales. Normally bitcoin revenue is only a small part of our business, but in the last 24 hours it was a large part of our business. We are working overtime and super hard to get your orders out the door. We appreciate your patience and your business. The bitcoin community rocks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: