Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 11:45:41 PM

A customer purchased two ounces of gold Canadian Maple's from us and made a YouTube video with it. Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXhDnkdW-68

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fourd00rgtz

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:36:41 AM

We have been experiencing some checkout issues with bitcoin this last week. We are pleased to announce that the checkout issues are resolved and the bitcoin checkout process is hassle-free again!

ETA on fixing international shipping USPS availability? Shopping cart denominated in $usd under $1k value works, switch to btc and usps is no longer an option.
vandan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:06:36 PM

Very interested, thanks.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 10:58:00 PM

We have been experiencing some checkout issues with bitcoin this last week. We are pleased to announce that the checkout issues are resolved and the bitcoin checkout process is hassle-free again!

ETA on fixing international shipping USPS availability? Shopping cart denominated in $usd under $1k value works, switch to btc and usps is no longer an option.

I think what we are going to do is move the BTC currency selector to mBTC to accurately price products and shipping. Whether the currency option is in USD or BTC, you will be paying the same amount!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 02:38:02 AM

1/10 ozt gold John Galt and Ron Paul rounds are back in stock for immediate shipping. They usually sell out in less than 24 hours, so get them before they're out of stock!

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-10-oz-gold-john-galt-round.html

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-10-oz-gold-ron-paul-round.html

pizza

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 04:50:32 AM

Amagi,

Thats great, but I really think you should have a time frame where you delete customer order history. There is honestly no reason for you to keep order history besides to serve it upon a warrant. I think you would get alot more business to know people are secure buying from you. Keeping order history defeats the purpose of non reporting.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 05:35:36 AM

Amagi,

Thats great, but I really think you should have a time frame where you delete customer order history. There is honestly no reason for you to keep order history besides to serve it upon a warrant. I think you would get alot more business to know people are secure buying from you. Keeping order history defeats the purpose of non reporting.

We do not keep customer order history any longer than any other business or eCommerce precious metals dealer. Most of the information is helpful for marketing so we can better serve our customers with products, pricing, discounts, shipping, etc. In a state of anarchy, we would most likely keep the information so that we can make smart business decisions. However it would still be the same where we do not sell, share, or give that information to anyone for any reason.

If someone is issuing us a warrant specifically for you, then you have A LOT more to worry about than anything we are required to hand over.

pizza

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 06:23:31 AM

Amagi,

We do not keep customer order history any longer than any other business or eCommerce precious metals dealer. Most of the information is helpful for marketing so we can better serve our customers with products, pricing, discounts, shipping, etc. In a state of anarchy, we would most likely keep the information so that we can make smart business decisions. However it would still be the same where we do not sell, share, or give that information to anyone for any reason.

If someone is issuing us a warrant specifically for you, then you have A LOT more to worry about than anything we are required to hand over.

No one will be issuing warrants for me lol. How long then do you keep customer order history on file then? How long do other dealers keep it on file for? And I don't mean name and address I mean X amount of coins purchased for this amount.

Thanks
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 04:35:26 PM

Amagi,

No one will be issuing warrants for me lol. How long then do you keep customer order history on file then? How long do other dealers keep it on file for? And I don't mean name and address I mean X amount of coins purchased for this amount.

Thanks

Usually, 3-5 years. From a marketing standpoint, we are not really concerned about your name and address and specifically how many coins you, specifically, purchased. It's more important for us to know what kinds of coins people buy the most, how often do they repeat purchases of those products, and what areas of the world they come from. If 20% of our customers of a certain product come from Dallas, TX, we want to know why so we can better serve them, and duplicate what we are doing there so we can take those products to other cities. We aren't concerned if it is you, John Smith, from 1432 Acorn Lane, Carrollton, TX making a specific order of 3 ounces of gold.

Many of our bitcoin customers have been asking us about our shipping and, specifically, our insurance policies. So we thought we would write an article dedicated just for that:

http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2013/05/23/amagi-metals-shipping-and-insurance/

Feel free to leave comments or ask questions in the comment section!

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:13:59 PM

I am thinking/planning on purchasing some silver from your store.  But the specific pieces that I would like to order are delayed shipment.  (mostly silver eagles/buffalos).  If I were to purchase some of these, would you expect me to pay now and have the lead time of a few weeks on them?  What if the price changes during that time are for or against my favor?  Is there any type of making that up when shipping date comes or would you expect me to pay at the time of shipping?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 06:24:33 PM

I am thinking/planning on purchasing some silver from your store.  But the specific pieces that I would like to order are delayed shipment.  (mostly silver eagles/buffalos).  If I were to purchase some of these, would you expect me to pay now and have the lead time of a few weeks on them?  What if the price changes during that time are for or against my favor?  Is there any type of making that up when shipping date comes or would you expect me to pay at the time of shipping?

Most of the delays are due to product shortages. This is how most mints and dealers work. You place an order with us and we lock in the silver/gold price at the mint. Based on demand the mint locks in their silver price and mints the products. Once the products are ready to go, they ship it in bulk to the dealer (us) who ships it to their customers. So you pay now and essentially lock in the price.

You can, at any time between now and shipping sell the silver back to us. Depending on the fluctuation of the silver, it may be subject to our Market Loss Policy: http://www.amagimetals.com/market-loss-policy

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 06:26:28 PM

We are developing an Inflation Knowledge Center and doing a silver giveaway to participants who help us. Check it out, promote it, and help us educate those of the importance of sound money and financial responsibility:

http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2013/05/23/launch-of-inflation-station-including-a-silver-giveaway/

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 04:05:24 AM

We have silver shipping immediately! Get it before it's gone!

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-oz-silver-buffalo-round.html

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-oz-silver-incuse-indian-round.html

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 03:15:04 PM

Amagi Metals now accepting DWOLLA!

The payment method is on the last page of checkout.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 09:14:41 PM

One ounce Gold PAMP bars are currently delayed 3-6 weeks, so we found an alternative for our customers. One Ounce Gold Ohio Precious Metals (OPM) Bars. Each bar has a serial number and QR code:

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-oz-opm-gold-bar-0-999-fine-gold-ohio-precious-metals.html

gabbynot

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:19:31 PM

I see you've got the Austrian Silver Philharmonic rounds for sale...is there a minimum order (like 20-25) to get them in the tube?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 09:43:38 PM

I see you've got the Austrian Silver Philharmonic rounds for sale...is there a minimum order (like 20-25) to get them in the tube?

Normally for orders over 15 ounces of silver rounds we ship in a tube for any silver rounds. We just listed the Philharmonics today. They are still slightly delayed, but will be shipping soon (next 2 weeks!).

fourd00rgtz

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:43:00 AM

Would like to report that the USPS international shipping is once again working for bitcoin orders, at least it did for me, and at above the threshold... If that's an error heads up, but please leave mine with USPS Smiley
Bitweasil

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:26:40 AM

What's the delay for Mulligan rounds?

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
pizza

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 08:31:13 PM

You guys are doing alot of business can you try to negotiate better pricing with your dealers, getting up to $2.70 over spot is kind of pushing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: