Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
Amaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 12:25:38 AM

Interesting how many people are very forgiving of businesses that ship their "in stock" products late, don't own up to screw ups and generally don't seem to care much; and how many people jump on the bandwagon of criticism aimed at new legitimate businesses that actually ship items in a timely manner and go out of their way to listen to and do something about their customers' concerns/comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 03:16:45 AM

The customer was trying to seek both the goods and the payment. All shipments arrived and were signed by the customer. In addition all emails were addressed and answered within 24 business hours.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
Amaze

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 03:27:28 AM

The customer was trying to seek both the goods and the payment. All shipments arrived and were signed by the customer. In addition all emails were addressed and answered within 24 business hours.

Wait.. what?

I believe an email response was sent to you within 4 business hours as our policy is to respond to all email inquiries within 4 hours. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

randrace

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

LTC -> BTC -> Silver!

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 03:37:00 AM

Hey Everybuggy. Can I interrupt to tell you what a great experience I had ordering silver eagles from Amagi? I ordered on a Sunday night. The next day I was sent tracking showing that my stuff had shipped. Couldn't have been faster.

I have since put orders in for stuff that is backordered/delayed. I will report how those orders go when I get them.

Thanks Amagi for taking my BTC and giving me silver!
JoeChmoe

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:23:44 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2013, 07:05:46 PM by JoeChmoe

You're completely insane. Would you like for me to post all of the emails full of lies you have sent me and correlate them to the lies you have continued to post here in the forums?

I can assure you that you dont but since you're attacking my character when I have displayed nothing but patience and respect while being lied to over an order in which you simply could of said wasn't in stock. I definitely have no need to scam you considering I ordered from you very frequently as you've already acknowledged.

Give up the B.S. and no I have not received my last order and I will NOT stop with my pursuit of a refund, believe me. You may be able to treat other customers like they are nothing and string them along but not this one.

For you to even sit here and post that im attempting to scam you is as ridiculous as you saying that you video taped my order going out. Once again, COMPLETE B.S. I would love for you to say that isnt true either. At the end of the day you all are extremely unprofessional and there is no way I would ever feel safe sending a single Bitcoin that way again. It may mean nothing which is not a problem but snakes and swindlers never succeed.

JoeChmoe

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:24:38 PM

Wait.. what?

I believe an email response was sent to you within 4 business hours as our policy is to respond to all email inquiries within 4 hours. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Exactly.....One lie after another.
Bitweasil

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:51:13 PM

Your completely insane.

*snerk*

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
JoeChmoe

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:05:02 PM

Thank you auto-correct!
salfter

Activity: 651

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 07:21:06 PM

Just got my most recent order in today...some silver rounds (the buffalo-nickel round and the new SBSS "Love" round, which just started shipping Monday) and airtites.  Previously when I had ordered silver and airtites, the rounds were loaded into plastic sleeves (as they usually ship) and the airtites shipped empty.  This time, the silver got loaded into the airtites before it was mailed...a nice touch.  I picked one product that was in stock and one that was coming soon, and the order shipped maybe a day after the "coming soon" item became available. That seems reasonably quick to me.

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
Amaze

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:36:28 PM

Would you like for me to post all of the emails full of lies you have sent me and correlate them to the lies you have continued to post here in the forums?

Could you? And the tracking number.
Bitweasil

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 07:51:59 PM

Would you be so kind to take that to another thread? Smiley  It's interesting, but I'd rather see actual documentation from one or both sides instead of a bunch of mud slinging scattered over pages and pages.

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
btcwhiskey

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 11:19:47 PM

This slow shipping crap on 'in stock items' isn't just this one customer I actually do have tracking number and orders placed with amagi that said in stock and took over well over 3 weeks to deliver during that time gold prices dropped 160 per oz.  I lost almost 2000$ in gold value because of this price drop on items that should have been 'in stock' and shipped PRIORITY!  The gold was a  long term investments any way and I will have it for years, but what if that wasn't my plans for it?  These were not small orders, at least not small to me.  The only thing that has ever been shipped in a reasonable amount of time were some silver bars that said 'immediate shipping' and they were shipped within a week that was the only order I have ever been satisfied with amagi.  

these were brand new OPM bars that said in stock, they had just got them after all the pamp and other bars were in delay.  Is said in stock when I ordered.
ordered 6/7/13
usps Shipped/Billed On:    06/27/2011 delivered 07/08/2013    also ups ground took a week to get here, not priority like I payed for
ordered 6/8/13
usps Shipped/Billed On:    06/27/201 delivered  07/08/2013  also they sent it ups ground took a week to get here, not priority like I payed for

I have other orders just the same, well none of them recent anymore.  I wouldn't put another penny into this company until they can get either their website 'instock' items and accurate or get a real assistant to process orders for you.  Your email feedback support is great.  Shipping, should be a very high priority for you.  I have had to email support after 2 weeks every order asking for an update.  At least support is quick and responsive.  But it doesn't really solve the problem

You can post this rant in another section or delete it but this is my experience with this company, I don't want to destroy your business in anyway I think its a great IDEA.  But I think changes need to be made for your business to be a real success.

Let's hope 2017 is better than 2016.
randrace

Activity: 329

LTC -> BTC -> Silver!

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:32:38 AM

Okay, just placed an order (9:29pm PST) of some things that were in stock. I chose standard shipping. Let's see what all the hubub is about.
QuantumQrack

Activity: 337

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:00:52 PM

This slow shipping crap on 'in stock items' isn't just this one customer I actually do have tracking number and orders placed with amagi that said in stock and took over well over 3 weeks to deliver during that time gold prices dropped 160 per oz.  I lost almost 2000$ in gold value because of this price drop on items that should have been 'in stock' and shipped PRIORITY!  The gold was a  long term investments any way and I will have it for years, but what if that wasn't my plans for it?  These were not small orders, at least not small to me.  The only thing that has ever been shipped in a reasonable amount of time were some silver bars that said 'immediate shipping' and they were shipped within a week that was the only order I have ever been satisfied with amagi.  

these were brand new OPM bars that said in stock, they had just got them after all the pamp and other bars were in delay.  Is said in stock when I ordered.
ordered 6/7/13
usps Shipped/Billed On:    06/27/2011 delivered 07/08/2013    also ups ground took a week to get here, not priority like I payed for
ordered 6/8/13
usps Shipped/Billed On:    06/27/201 delivered  07/08/2013  also they sent it ups ground took a week to get here, not priority like I payed for

I have other orders just the same, well none of them recent anymore.  I wouldn't put another penny into this company until they can get either their website 'instock' items and accurate or get a real assistant to process orders for you.  Your email feedback support is great.  Shipping, should be a very high priority for you.  I have had to email support after 2 weeks every order asking for an update.  At least support is quick and responsive.  But it doesn't really solve the problem

You can post this rant in another section or delete it but this is my experience with this company, I don't want to destroy your business in anyway I think its a great IDEA.  But I think changes need to be made for your business to be a real success.

The in stock idea must be a blatant lie.  Money comes in (in this case btc) and THEN they order it.  I imagine that is exactly how it works.  Probably the same thing with Coinabul.  These guys don't have enough money laying around to have millions of dollars of product sitting some place for order.  Highly unlikely they have enough volume to not be able to ship same day, especially with btc payments.  I think if btc is paid, they need to ship the same fucking day.  The only other precious metals dealer that takes btc, that I know of, is Agora Commodities.  Not sure how tight of a ship they run.
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 02:01:34 PM

ordered 6/7/13
ordered 6/8/13

I have other orders just the same, well none of them recent anymore.  I wouldn't put another penny into this company until they can get either their website 'instock' items and accurate or get a real assistant to process orders for you.  Your email feedback support is great.  Shipping, should be a very high priority for you.  I have had to email support after 2 weeks every order asking for an update.  At least support is quick and responsive.  But it doesn't really solve the problem

The in stock idea must be a blatant lie.  Money comes in (in this case btc) and THEN they order it.  I imagine that is exactly how it works.  Probably the same thing with Coinabul.  These guys don't have enough money laying around to have millions of dollars of product sitting some place for order.  Highly unlikely they have enough volume to not be able to ship same day, especially with btc payments.  I think if btc is paid, they need to ship the same fucking day.  The only other precious metals dealer that takes btc, that I know of, is Agora Commodities.  Not sure how tight of a ship they run.

Our bitcoin sales range between $500k-$1 million per month and that does not include our traditional sales which we usually do much more of than bitcoin sales. We actually do ship silver (that is not pre-ordered) within 24 business hours. Gold is now shipping 1-7 business days. We have hired several additional staff to speed up shipments. Now that the markets are no longer in relative turmoil shipments are getting sent pretty quickly. In addition, no precious metals eCommerce dealer ships same day. Call Provident Metals/APMEX/Gainesville. See how their business model works. Ours is pretty much the same, however we normally ship faster than them now...

Example here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7WF_vGnrU

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
QuantumQrack

Activity: 337

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:41:18 PM

ordered 6/7/13
ordered 6/8/13

I have other orders just the same, well none of them recent anymore.  I wouldn't put another penny into this company until they can get either their website 'instock' items and accurate or get a real assistant to process orders for you.  Your email feedback support is great.  Shipping, should be a very high priority for you.  I have had to email support after 2 weeks every order asking for an update.  At least support is quick and responsive.  But it doesn't really solve the problem

The in stock idea must be a blatant lie.  Money comes in (in this case btc) and THEN they order it.  I imagine that is exactly how it works.  Probably the same thing with Coinabul.  These guys don't have enough money laying around to have millions of dollars of product sitting some place for order.  Highly unlikely they have enough volume to not be able to ship same day, especially with btc payments.  I think if btc is paid, they need to ship the same fucking day.  The only other precious metals dealer that takes btc, that I know of, is Agora Commodities.  Not sure how tight of a ship they run.

Our bitcoin sales range between $500k-$1 million per month and that does not include our traditional sales which we usually do much more of than bitcoin sales. We actually do ship silver (that is not pre-ordered) within 24 business hours. Gold is now shipping 1-7 business days. We have hired several additional staff to speed up shipments. Now that the markets are no longer in relative turmoil shipments are getting sent pretty quickly. In addition, no precious metals eCommerce dealer ships same day. Call Provident Metals/APMEX/Gainesville. See how their business model works. Ours is pretty much the same, however we normally ship faster than them now...

Example here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7WF_vGnrU

Nobody ships same day?  Sounds like a business opportunity to me, at least for btc payments.  These payments essentially clear in 15 minutes.  Thats one of the beauties of bitcoin.  Thanks for the reply Amagi Metals.
Bitweasil

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:15:37 PM

Actually, Agora Commodities is shipping same day, at least on the orders I've made with them.  I'm fairly certain they aren't running the same volume, though.  I made an order with them on Wednesday and it's due to arrive today...

Amaze

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:40:14 PM

You are blissfully ignorant of your competition, which I think is great for the latter as they do ship their in-stock items the same day or at most the next business day, like Bitweasil said.

But hey, you are a big important company. Who cares about a few foolish customers rightfully demanding their in-stock items to be shipped without delay.  Roll Eyes
Bitweasil

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:04:25 PM

Ordered in stock silver from Agora Commodities Wednesday morning.  My metal arrived in the mail today.

My order from Amagi Metals, at the same time, of in stock silver & in stock gold (as a separate order from the preorders I made), is still in "Payment Received" and hasn't even progressed to "Processing."

:-/

Amaze

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 05:35:02 AM

Holliday,

Fine print aside I expect good customer service. And there are a few people pissed off with the shipping arrangements. Also, there already is a Bitcoin accepting business that ships faster than Amagi. They have a thread on this forum too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: