Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 04:14:14 AM

I'm sorry to hear FedEx isn't reading the customs form correctly. You may want to clarify with them that corresponding harmonized code on the commercial invoice is for .999 fine silver. FedEx knows this.

Great, thanks for the tip. I talked to several FedEx people on the phone yesterday, none of whom seemed to know which side was up, so I'm waiting for a callback on Monday. Will let you know how it turns out!

Customs charges reversed, thanks again Smiley

I gave up on the morons an paid it, sonofab*  I was told on the phone that I had to submit a written form detailing the error and they denied my appeal. Did you get it solved via the phone only or did it involve paperwork too?

I was transferred on the phone several times before being told someone would call me back within a few days; in the end,
I had to sign a form giving feded limited power of attorney(!) so they could dispute the charges with CBSA.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 10:41:09 PM

I'm sorry to hear FedEx isn't reading the customs form correctly. You may want to clarify with them that corresponding harmonized code on the commercial invoice is for .999 fine silver. FedEx knows this.

Great, thanks for the tip. I talked to several FedEx people on the phone yesterday, none of whom seemed to know which side was up, so I'm waiting for a callback on Monday. Will let you know how it turns out!

I gave up on the morons an paid it, sonofab*  I was told on the phone that I had to submit a written form detailing the error and they denied my appeal. Did you get it solved via the phone only or did it involve paperwork too?

Anything else Amagi can better do to avoid this? looking at another order and don't want to go through this again.

---ALSO, was browsing last night, no problems. And this afternoon there's no BTC option under the currencies that was there just last night, what gives?

We're getting that fixed. Currently upgrading our website and server for better security.

Fixing the BTC purchase option?  (please please say you mean this)  Huh

Yes, that's one of many things we're working on. Smiley If you are having trouble purchasing using Bitcoin on our website we are more than happy to work around any issues manually. Please feel free to call or e-mail us for assistance.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 10:44:40 PM

I was transferred on the phone several times before being told someone would call me back within a few days; in the end,
I had to sign a form giving feded limited power of attorney(!) so they could dispute the charges with CBSA.

I hope all works out!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 08:48:22 PM

Amagi Metals now offering the 1 Oz 2014 Australian Silver Kookaburra Coin here:

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-oz-2014-australian-silver-kookaburra-coin.html

nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:27:18 PM

Huh. The Queen looks distinctly less grumpy on Australian coinage, hey?

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 02:18:51 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2013, 02:45:36 PM by amagimetals

Huh. The Queen looks distinctly less grumpy on Australian coinage, hey?

Hilarious! I hope you don't mind if we use this in the product description.

nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 02:42:46 PM

Go ahead Grin

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 09:46:43 PM

Silver and Gold prices are down and Bitcoin is up up up! Order now!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 10:24:48 PM

Join us at the Denver Coin Expo at the National Western Expo Hall 10/25-10/27. Yes, we'll be accepting Bitcoin at the show!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 03:48:23 PM

A lot of exciting stuff happening here at Amagi Metals!

We have updated our website, as we're sure you've noticed. With the update it has caused a few bitcoin issues. The bitcoin selector is currently not working. However our prices are still the same and match BitPay's exchange rate: https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

We fixed the bitcoin cart checkout issue today and orders are going through without incident. We now have a one ounce silver bitcoin commemorative round! The silver round is now available for pre-order on our website: http://www.amagimetals.com/bitcoin-silver

Amagi Metals owner and Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) alumni board member, Stephen Macaskill, will be in Dallas on Tuesday to give a talk with Jack Spirko and Jeffrey Tucker! Stop by and hang out with the CEO of your favorite bullion dealer!! http://mulliganmint.com/remember-remember-the-5th-of-november-at-the-mulligan-mint-open-house/. We will also be minting the one ounce silver bitcoin rounds in person for anyone who wants to see that.

A secret shopper from http://buygoldwithbitcoin.com/ recently made a purchase from 4 of the largest precious metals companies that accept bitcoins: Agora Commodities, Coinabul, GoldSilverBitcoin, and Amagi Metals.

Their review stated that Amagi Metals had the best pricing, fastest shipping, and best customer service. We are pleased to remain the number one bullion dealer to the bitcoin community. Thank you for all of your support!

EzCheese

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:02:50 AM

Do you guys have a walk in shop or are strictly mail order?
Amaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 06:26:28 AM

A secret shopper from http://buygoldwithbitcoin.com/ recently made a purchase from 4 of the largest precious metals companies that accept bitcoins: Agora Commodities, Coinabul, GoldSilverBitcoin, and Amagi Metals.

Sounds exciting! Could you post a link to the review?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 04:08:04 PM

Do you guys have a walk in shop or are strictly mail order?

We have offices in Denver, CO. Sometimes we have customers pay and pick up their order at our offices. We recently had a customer come in and pay with Bitcoin.  Smiley

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 07:07:11 PM

Sounds exciting! Could you post a link to the review?

It was a personal e-mail to us however I think they are waiting for a few shipments from other precious metals companies to post the reviews on their website. We'll let you know when those are posted!

Bitweasil

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 08:05:17 PM

While it's not Amagi-specific, has anyone ordered from the Mulligan Mint Factory Store before?  They charged a CC 2 weeks ago and still haven't shipped.  Phone lines go to voicemail, and I'm trying to decide how long I should wait before getting my CC company involved.

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2213
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 10:16:33 PM

While it's not Amagi-specific, has anyone ordered from the Mulligan Mint Factory Store before?  They charged a CC 2 weeks ago and still haven't shipped.  Phone lines go to voicemail, and I'm trying to decide how long I should wait before getting my CC company involved.

did you miss their bankruptcy news?

http://blogs.wsj.com/bankruptcy/2013/09/20/texas-coin-maker-for-fed-estranged-files-for-bankruptcy/

space for rent, shilling for sats
Bitweasil

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 11:00:04 PM

Actually, yes.

If I don't hear from them in a week or so I'll contact my cc company. They've billed me but not shipped.

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
EzCheese

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 03:51:20 AM

why no gold for BTC? - only silver comes up on the website.

I've been having issues searching for items using the Chrome browser, are you using it as well.  If so try using IE or Firefox. 

From what I seen, everything on their site can be purchased for btc.  Smiley
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 05:16:06 AM

Ordered $80 FV junk and the market crashed making my order roughly $100 lower.

Let's see if they honor the price I paid and give the $80 FV.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 06:12:30 PM

I've been having issues searching for items using the Chrome browser, are you using it as well.  If so try using IE or Firefox. 

From what I seen, everything on their site can be purchased for btc.  Smiley

The currency selector is not operational at this time. All of our products are available for purchase via Bitcoin but the currency selector must remain on $ USD. In the end you can check-out using Bitcoin as your payment option for the order. We have had our web development team working on this for almost two weeks now.

Ordered $80 FV junk and the market crashed making my order roughly $100 lower.

Let's see if they honor the price I paid and give the $80 FV.

^ We send out customers tracking notification typically within 3-5 business days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: