Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
SteveB

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:21:57 PM

Amagi Metals Bitcoin processing fee has now dropped to 0.021%!

Great! Now could you please lower your shipping cost to Canada?

I would love to place another order, but the shipping is really expensive!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 04:10:50 PM

Haha, we are working on it!

For this weekend only, we are giving free shipping for all Domestic bitcoin purchases over $100. Use coupon Code 'PrincessBride' on checkout for free shipping!!!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
SteveB

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:18:11 PM

For this weekend only, we are giving free shipping for all Domestic bitcoin purchases over $100. Use coupon Code 'PrincessBride' on checkout for free shipping!!!

Aw, you're killing me!
U.S. people get free shipping while I get to pay $275 for my shipping to Canada.
Not fair!!!
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 05:23:26 PM

Aw, you're killing me!
U.S. people get free shipping while I get to pay $275 for my shipping to Canada.
Not fair!!!

Wow, that is high shipping. International shipping can get very expensive if you are ordering something very heavy. Could you send us a message or email us at support@amagimetals.com with what you are ordering and we can look into it for you?

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
SteveB

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:36:26 PM

PM sent.
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:33:49 AM

Sent you guys a message over Bitmessage, have a look and please respond when available.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:36:35 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 08:17:54 PM by barbarousrelic

That's fantastic, but I can't see anywhere on your website or in the checkout screens to enter a coupon code. Where is it?

Edit: I found it, you have to go to your cart without first clicking Checkout. The code worked for me.

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
electronrancher

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:17:29 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 08:04:33 PM by electronrancher

Found code input during order process, but it tells me that
PrincessBride
Is not valid.
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:46:38 PM

Placed an order, will let you guys know my experience.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
electronrancher

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:38:48 AM

Hello,

First, thank you for correcting the free shipping bug.  Now attempting to buy.

Tried twice to place orders for 20oz silver, you will probably see my attempted registration/open orders in your database.  Based on my username here, it should not be hard to narrow down.  Cart crashed 2x at final "pop up btc address" stage.  Needless to say, I did not send to the crashed address.  Re-opening page remembers cart but not registration or pay to addresss.  Retyping all the user info is a bit of a pain, for something that I'm sure was stored long before the crash.

Please pm or email me to work this out.  At this point, I can't say I'm thrilled with the percieved legitimacy of your site.
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:53:57 AM

When do you expect these pre-order coins to ship?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 02:02:47 PM

Hello bitcoin aficionados,

We received very close to $1 million dollars in just bitcoin sales over Thanksgiving. About 10% of bitcoin orders that were placed did not go through our system because of the high volume of bitcoin transactions. This does not pertain to any other payment method. However your bitcoins are not missing! We have the transactions in BitPay and must manually enter them and provide you with the order number, which we are in the process of doing. We have received many requests over the weekend and will be responding to them today.

Please note that due to the high volume, there may be some delays in getting orders out the door. However shipments will be shipped in the order that they are placed and we are expecting to get ALL shipments made over Thanksgiving to be out the door by mid-late next week at the latest, if not earlier than that. At the end of the day that your order ships you will receive an email with shipping details. If you created an account and would like a status of your order, you can log into your account (https://www.amagimetals.com/customer/account/login/) for an update, send us an email at support@amagimetals.com, or give us a call at (800) 882 - 8496, M-F, 8-5 MST.

The numbers are in. For November, we received more bitcoin than any other retail business in the world, except for one. We have been accepting bitcoin for a year now and could not be happier with the bitcoin community. Your patience, support, business, and love has been more than we could ever ask for. Thank you so much. We hope to continue to serve the bitcoin community for many years to come.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 02:18:24 PM

Which pre-order rounds? I don't think we have any pre-order coins other than the 2014 Pandas, and we are expecting those to ship this week and next.

BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:35:47 PM

So the Suns of Liberty quarters aren't available @ $0.02 each  Grin

It was worth a try!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:36:10 PM

Which pre-order rounds? I don't think we have any pre-order coins other than the 2014 Pandas, and we are expecting those to ship this week and next.

The 'Silver Bullet Silver Shield' coins
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 11:17:13 PM

The 'Silver Bullet Silver Shield' coins

Each of those rounds have been released at different times. The Sic Semper Tyrannis, Trivium, and Freedom girl rounds are shipping immediately, whereas the Argyraspides and Consumerism rounds are shipping in about 2 weeks.

nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:15:57 AM

I placed an order this am and paid with btc no problem

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:25:48 PM

How does this store calculate the conversion between USD and BTC?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 11:22:37 PM

How does this store calculate the conversion between USD and BTC?

We use the BitPay exchange rate here: https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

Hey everyone! Good news and bad news. The good news is that we are getting shipments out the door much faster than expected. We're going to have most orders placed up until the 30th out the door by tomorrow! Of course orders with pre-order items (2014 Panda, Jekyll Island, and a few SBSS products) are not being shipped. We hired additional staff and are in the process of moving into a new, larger shipping warehouse.

The bad news is that there is a huge snow storm that hit us here in Denver, so there may be some shipping delays from FedEx and USPS after we get your orders out. Thank you for all your support. You have made this a truly special holiday season!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 02:08:03 PM

Amagi Metals mentioned in the Economic Policy Journal because of bitcoin!

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/12/bitpay-transactions-soar.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: