Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
Bitweasil

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:05:48 PM

In addition to a huge increase in orders which we've recently hired additional staff to assist with. Thank you for pointing this out!

It sounds like you guys have been growing insanely quickly in the past 6 months!  How much of that growth do you think is attributed to your involvement with bitcoin?

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 07:51:23 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 08:37:48 PM by amagimetals

In addition to a huge increase in orders which we've recently hired additional staff to assist with. Thank you for pointing this out!

It sounds like you guys have been growing insanely quickly in the past 6 months!  How much of that growth do you think is attributed to your involvement with bitcoin?

Yes, we're moving into a new and bigger location next month! We are a bit crowded in our current space and have additional staff starting next month. In addition we will have a showcase room for customers to see and purchase precious metals. We're very excited for the change and much needed warehouse, retail, and office space. Bitcoin sales seem to come in spurts as the USD value rises and some months, like November this year, accepting Bitcoin increases monthly sales 50-60%. Thank you for continuing to choose Amagi Metals as we go through this growth spurt.

Keep the questions and suggestions coming in. We love to hear from you!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
Bitweasil

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:04:40 PM

...like November this year, accepting Bitcoin increases monthly sales 50-60%.

WOW.  That's awesome.  You guys aren't a small business to start with.

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
twig123

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:41:15 PM

I placed my order on "November 30, 2013 12:16:44 AM MST", yet still no shipping information. I've contacted support twice and still no resolution. I've asked around and found that people placing orders recently have been receiving them within 2 days of ordering...

Seriously, why does a person that orders 2 weeks AFTER me get their order shipped before me?! What gives?!

Bitcoin: 11c3RRAyVA33DrkNyRz9dfvLogvGvYKWL
mark613

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:10:39 AM

Twig, I am in the same boat with you.  I placed an order on November 29th for an "In Stock" item and have still received nothing.    This last Thursday I received a shipping confirmation email from Fedex but it appears Amagi only created a shipping label and still have not shipped my order.  Hoping my order may actually physically ship this next week.

Has anyone out there experienced a delay in shipping after receiving shipping confirmation from this company?

Bitweasil

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:39:15 PM

Does anyone make silver dice? I'd love a proper set of D&D dice, but would also be interested in D6.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 02:54:59 PM

I placed my order on "November 30, 2013 12:16:44 AM MST", yet still no shipping information. I've contacted support twice and still no resolution. I've asked around and found that people placing orders recently have been receiving them within 2 days of ordering...

Seriously, why does a person that orders 2 weeks AFTER me get their order shipped before me?! What gives?!

There was an error a while back with one of our popular rounds on our website that should have been listed as pre-order, however they were listed as in stock for a short period of time. There have been a few delays with those orders and we've continued to have delays due to inclement weather at the beginning of last week. If you'd like specific information regarding your order please contact us at support@amagimetals.com. We'd be happy to review your order specifically.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 02:58:52 PM

The currency selector is back up on our website and functioning properly. You can view each products' cost in Bitcoin again! Thank you for patience with us while we worked on correcting the errors caused by that feature before.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:00:32 PM

I like the 1 oz. platinum bars you have, but do you ever have the 10 oz. size? I'm excitedly waiting on a gold bar from you guys. Next I think I will maintain some position in platinum.

P.S. Thanks for taking bitcoins! That is the reason you have received my business. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 04:33:15 PM

The currency selector is back up on our website and functioning properly. You can view each products' cost in Bitcoin again! Thank you for patience with us while we worked on correcting the errors caused by that feature before.

Thank you so much! This will make life so much easier.

terrapinflyer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:02:17 PM

There was an error a while back with one of our popular rounds on our website that should have been listed as pre-order, however they were listed as in stock for a short period of time. There have been a few delays with those orders and we've continued to have delays due to inclement weather at the beginning of last week. If you'd like specific information regarding your order please contact us at support@amagimetals.com. We'd be happy to review your order specifically.

I contacted you via your email on Friday Dec 13th and still have not received a reply. I am experiencing the same issue. I placed an order on Dec 5th, received an email telling me my order had shipped on Dec 10th. Still no updated on tracking, when I sent a support ticket asking what the hold up was I received this:

Thank you for contacting us. We're a little bit behind in the shipping area, however your tracking # will show an update by Wednesday evening next week. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

I did not order rounds I order bars in a some what substantial size. I would like to know what is going on with my order please. Im wondering why you would send an update telling me my order has shipped a week before you can actually ship it. You explanation that you are "a bit behind" is not very descriptive. I have been waiting for days for a reply from my last support email. I have ordered from you in the past and did not have issues like this. I am getting very upset and equally annoyed that the situation.
mark613

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:45:13 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2013, 02:06:42 AM by mark613

My order was substantial in size as well.  Called customer service yet again today.   I was told my shipping status would update today.  Guess what?  It didn't. TRACKING UPDATED 12/16   Order date was November 29th.   Shipping notification on December 12th.

EDIT **My tracking updated some time overnight and is en route.  Thank you Amagi!**
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 11:56:27 PM

I contacted you via your email on Friday Dec 13th and still have not received a reply. I am experiencing the same issue. I placed an order on Dec 5th, received an email telling me my order had shipped on Dec 10th. Still no updated on tracking, when I sent a support ticket asking what the hold up was I received this:

Thank you for contacting us. We're a little bit behind in the shipping area, however your tracking # will show an update by Wednesday evening next week. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

I did not order rounds I order bars in a some what substantial size. I would like to know what is going on with my order please. Im wondering why you would send an update telling me my order has shipped a week before you can actually ship it. You explanation that you are "a bit behind" is not very descriptive. I have been waiting for days for a reply from my last support email. I have ordered from you in the past and did not have issues like this. I am getting very upset and equally annoyed that the situation.

Thank you for contacting us. You should have received an email today. We respond to all email inquiries within 4 business hours.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 12:03:01 AM

My order was substantial in size as well.  Called customer service yet again today.   I was told my shipping status would update today.  Guess what?   It didn't.   Order date was November 29th.   Shipping notification on December 12th.

I really feel uneasy that Amagi finds this an acceptable way to run their business.  I would urge everyone to proceed with caution if you are considering a large purchase.   The smaller orders seem to be shipping ok from reading through this thread.

My order was for gold and not the rounds as well.

Please note that a substantial order may be subjective. A $10 million dollar order could be considered substantial to one person and a $100 order may seem substantial to another person. Your order was most likely shipped today as we got all orders out today that we promised to customers. Please note that tracking information does not necessarily update until the end of the day and we are located in Mountain Standard Time.

ChipGeek

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:37:56 AM

For those of you waiting; I ordered on Nov 26 and got a "shipping" notice on Dec 4 but my order did not actually leave their facility until Dec 11.  USPS tried to deliver to my work on Saturday but no one was there so I got the order today.

I agree that this is slow shipping but I'm happy with my order.  My recommendation to Amagi Metals is to be more open an honest about what is happening with orders.  For example, do not say "in stock" if it really isn't.  Say "available in 5 to 10 business days" or whatever is appropriate.

Other than the slow shipping, I'm happy with my order.

Tip jar: 1ChipGeeK7PDxaAWG4VgsTi31SfJ6peKHw
terrapinflyer

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:40:08 AM

Thank you for contacting us. You should have received an email today. We respond to all email inquiries within 4 business hours.

No email today, no update on tracking and by some what substantial I mean 100oz of silver. It has been since Dec 13th at 1pm Pacific Standard Time and no reply to my email so its been 83 hours not 4 hours...

I will be placing a very annoyed phone call tomorrow during business hours asking for an explanation of your subjective statement "a bit behind".
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 02:49:25 PM

No email today, no update on tracking and by some what substantial I mean 100oz of silver. It has been since Dec 13th at 1pm Pacific Standard Time and no reply to my email so its been 83 hours not 4 hours...

I will be placing a very annoyed phone call tomorrow during business hours asking for an explanation of your subjective statement "a bit behind".

Where did you send us an email? All emails processed through our contact page and support@amagimetals.com have been answered with the exception of a few emails from last night.

terrapinflyer

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:57:25 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 10:11:39 PM by terrapinflyer

Where did you send us an email? All emails processed through our contact page and support@amagimetals.com have been answered with the exception of a few emails from last night.

Sent to Jillian at support@amagimetals.com Dec 13 10:08pm from terrapinflyer25@gmail.com

(edit) I spoke to Jillian today she was very understanding and helpful. She said that my order should be here by Sat and that you are all backed up in the shipping facility due to heavy volume of pre-orders that where placed before my order.  That is exactly what type of explanation I looking for. I hope that you all can get your orders out before the holiday and I want to say thanks again to Jillian for providing such friendly and informed help.
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:17:38 PM

The remaining 4/5 of my order has been received in full. Thanks amagi!

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:44:36 AM

So many scammers in BTC land.  What's one to do.    Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: