Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
Eb0la

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:48:23 AM

average for my orders so far have been 3-4 weeks.  I have 2 outstanding orders that I don't expect to see until end of this month.  Some items were pre-order as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jboss

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:50:34 AM

I hope it doesn't take weeks because I just put another order in...
The last order I put in only took 2 odd days to arrive.
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 05:01:36 PM

I have placed a few orders with Amagi.  Customer service is great and responded promptly to any and all questions I have asked.  I give them a 10/10 for that!  Shipping times are slow which is okay with me as long as I get my order.  Its not like I am going to do anything other than store the Gold / Silver in my safe. As long as it makes it to me I am happy.  I understand there are delays because I am sure they don't stock all the gold / silver on hand and have to go to their dealer to acquire it. 

They are currently looking into a custom order of gold for me which I am hopeful they will come through and I will further update on that matter later.

So for now I will continue to order from them.  I have 2 outstanding orders just recently placed and expect them to get to me in a few weeks (One order has pre-order items on it)

We're still looking into the special order for you. No responses on Friday for our requests. Hopefully we'll hear something today. Smiley

We removed Bitcoin from our currency selector temporarily. We're working on a fix for the errors it was causing with orders coming in with Bitcoin.

Let us know when this is fixed!

From the time of order til received was only 4 Days on a decent size order. Looking to do more business very, very soon!

Excellent. Happy to hear you are pleased with your experience.

At this time I suspect I have been lied to again. There is no way it could have taken this long to get to me and no way it would have taking this long for the post office to update their computer.

I'm pretty sure I will never use this service again and that is very sad as I planed to do some massive volume Sad

Pleasure speaking with you on the phone earlier. Glad we were able to clear a bit up about the tracking information.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
jj30

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:42:32 PM

I placed a silver round order to test the water over a month ago, and received it. And when it came time to place another order, I had a very rude awakening!

The form turned green indicating the the order had been fulfilled but the page suddenly redirected somewhere where I could no longer seem to get back to it to get an order number.

No matter, I'm sure that the order was at least placed. But then I got an email asking me if I was having trouble placing my order.

I wrote back and said NOO!! The order was PLACED! So they wrote back and said, "Please send us order details." Which I did, but I gave my phone number as 954 555 1212.

She wrote back saying that they could not fulfill the order without a phone number.

These people clearly do not understand libertarian aspects of bitcoin. Otherwise, she would have just put in the phone number that I supplied her with: 954 555 1212 -- which is the phone number I used for the last order, and for all orders placed at Agora Commodities.

So in a country where the NSA listened to 200 million calls in a month, she is asking me for my real phone number!

People in America seem to have no real understanding of the impact of Snowden, but I do not expect it from people in the bitcoin community itself.

TL;DR: I am unhappy with Amagi Metals and will be placing no orders in the future.
jj30

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:49:41 PM

This might have to do more with FedEx than anything else.

I really don't care. She could have put in 555 1212, which I gave her in my reply!!! -- which would be the only number that Amagi metals would have for me if their form had worked. Instead, she chose to be complicit in the government's policies, which we can all see encroach on the tyrannical.

Everyone's got an excuse. Oh, it's Fedex. Oh, it's the FBI. Oh, it's the big banks. And yet people like Amagi metals have the choice to be complicit in this or not.

Welcome to the United States. Everyone's a Nazi. No one wears an armband.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 06:45:53 PM

I placed a silver round order to test the water over a month ago, and received it. And when it came time to place another order, I had a very rude awakening!

The form turned green indicating the the order had been fulfilled but the page suddenly redirected somewhere where I could no longer seem to get back to it to get an order number.

No matter, I'm sure that the order was at least placed. But then I got an email asking me if I was having trouble placing my order.

I wrote back and said NOO!! The order was PLACED! So they wrote back and said, "Please send us order details." Which I did, but I gave my phone number as 954 555 1212.

She wrote back saying that they could not fulfill the order without a phone number.

These people clearly do not understand libertarian aspects of bitcoin. Otherwise, she would have just put in the phone number that I supplied her with: 954 555 1212 -- which is the phone number I used for the last order, and for all orders placed at Agora Commodities.

So in a country where the NSA listened to 200 million calls in a month, she is asking me for my real phone number!

People in America seem to have no real understanding of the impact of Snowden, but I do not expect it from people in the bitcoin community itself.

TL;DR: I am unhappy with Amagi Metals and will be placing no orders in the future.

We asked for a working number and checked if it was working because you pointed out that it was not in an e-mail to us. When this is brought to our attention we must follow through with obtaining the correct information so we can comply with shipping company policies, insurance requirements, and law as we would like to remain in business and continue serving our customers.

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with your experience as we strive to make every customer happy within our means.

I really don't care. She could have put in 555 1212, which I gave her in my reply!!! -- which would be the only number that Amagi metals would have for me if their form had worked. Instead, she chose to be complicit in the government's policies, which we can all see encroach on the tyrannical.

Everyone's got an excuse. Oh, it's Fedex. Oh, it's the FBI. Oh, it's the big banks. And yet people like Amagi metals have the choice to be complicit in this or not.

We choose to remain in business and help others preserve their wealth.

Do they do local pick up?

Serious question. Amagi, would you let us pick up an order locally?

Absolutely. We love to have customers in our office.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
bruiser

Activity: 68
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:14:46 PM

This is fantastic news.

An update to my earlier post: I did get my packages and everything as it should be. The coins are beautiful. My only gripe is not with the wait time, but being told I was buying something "in stock" and then being told it would ship multiple times before it actually shipped. My main reason for complaining about that is I don't want anything expensive sitting in the neighborhood mailbox as it has been broken into a few times and smaller packages (coins and the related) would be sitting in there and not at my house. Of course, when it finally shipped and arrived happened to be the weekend I was out of town for a wedding but luckily the mailman knew to hold it at the local branch and not leave it in the box.

Overall, the customer support that I had a few e-mails with (Jillian) was fantastic and whoever owns Amagi should be thanking her for replying fast and keeping a handle on things. I'm not sure if I would use them again for mailing coins until I hear they're a little better with the timelines (even if it will take a month, I don't care, I just need to have a somewhat accurate window of delivery). If you guys can take customers locally I would very happily shop there again--especially using BTC.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 08:23:40 PM

Glad to hear you will do local pick up. If we drop by will you have a fair amount in stock or do you order everything as soon as we order? I understand something wont be in stock.  Thx.

Great question. We ask that the order is placed over the phone. You can typically pay when you pick up the order unless you are looking to lock in whatever BTC/USD ratio there is currently. We usually request for our pick-up customers to allow a weeks time between order and pick-up, however we often have customers in same day. The date you could come in would be clear within the phone order process.

This is fantastic news.

An update to my earlier post: I did get my packages and everything as it should be. The coins are beautiful. My only gripe is not with the wait time, but being told I was buying something "in stock" and then being told it would ship multiple times before it actually shipped. My main reason for complaining about that is I don't want anything expensive sitting in the neighborhood mailbox as it has been broken into a few times and smaller packages (coins and the related) would be sitting in there and not at my house. Of course, when it finally shipped and arrived happened to be the weekend I was out of town for a wedding but luckily the mailman knew to hold it at the local branch and not leave it in the box.

Overall, the customer support that I had a few e-mails with (Jillian) was fantastic and whoever owns Amagi should be thanking her for replying fast and keeping a handle on things. I'm not sure if I would use them again for mailing coins until I hear they're a little better with the timelines (even if it will take a month, I don't care, I just need to have a somewhat accurate window of delivery). If you guys can take customers locally I would very happily shop there again--especially using BTC.

Happy to hear everything arrived and you are enjoying the coins. We're very excited about moving into our new facilities in the very near future and what this will mean for logistics.

You are too kind! I remind him daily. Wink

bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:15:34 AM

We removed Bitcoin from our currency selector temporarily. We're working on a fix for the errors it was causing with orders coming in with Bitcoin.

Is it just that we can't display prices in BTC, or are you also temporarily not accepting BTC?  Thanks!

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
opello

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:42:36 AM

Is it just that we can't display prices in BTC, or are you also temporarily not accepting BTC?  Thanks!

Just the display part.  Put in an order the other day and did the BitPay dance during checkout.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 03:40:53 PM

Just the display part.  Put in an order the other day and did the BitPay dance during checkout.

Yes, exactly. You can select Bitcoin as your payment option upon checkout and verify the exchange rate here:

https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 10:52:32 PM

Today I received the 10 missing Maples. They were in the FedEx package shipped in December.

Amagi metals, failed to send my full order, and twice had troubling communication errors. However I know that shit can happen and I feel that everyone involved did not mean to make a mistake and did try to correct the mistakes as best as they were able. I do not think any of the errors were in malice and they did respond relatively quickly.

A family member who has been waiting to order once this was resolved will place a new order soon and I expect everything to go well.

This service was not perfect however compared to con-a-bull they are 5 stars. I'm glad to see an honest company operating in BTC land.

Best of luck in the future.

Happy the missing items are in your possession and thank you for your well wishes. This is going to be an exciting year for us.

buckwean13

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:58:56 AM

Just wanted to lend more to amagi's credibility. I have placed multiple orders in the past in various forms of payment and they always come through quickly and without friction anywhere in the ordering process. My preferred method of exchanging paypal and crypto into something i can hold in my hand.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 03:30:14 PM

Just wanted to lend more to amagi's credibility. I have placed multiple orders in the past in various forms of payment and they always come through quickly and without friction anywhere in the ordering process. My preferred method of exchanging paypal and crypto into something i can hold in my hand.

Happy to hear about your experience. Thank you for your repeat business!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 03:15:27 PM

Per your request, they're here! .9999 fine 100 oz Silver Bars from the Royal Canadian Mint

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/10-ounce/100-oz-silver-royal-canadian-mint-bar-9999-fine-silver

ultrix

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:49:57 PM

Per your request, they're here! .9999 fine 100 oz Silver Bars from the Royal Canadian Mint

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/10-ounce/100-oz-silver-royal-canadian-mint-bar-9999-fine-silver

These are very nice bars, glad to see them.

What about the 1 kg Gold? Smiley

Or just the 20 round sealed mint tubes of gold instead of loose coins.
J.Socal

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:33:27 PM

Placed another order for a couple oz. of gold. 4 Days and have'nt got a shipment confirmation yet. Huh
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 09:48:23 PM

I'll ask what the premium would be on these and e-mail you. Smiley

Or just the 20 round sealed mint tubes of gold instead of loose coins.

I've seen the 1 oz American Gold Eagles come in mint tubes of 20. Is this what you are looking for?
Placed another order for a couple oz. of gold. 4 Days and have'nt got a shipment confirmation yet. Huh

We typically ship in 3-5 business days after the payment clearing date. Please e-mail me at support@amagimetals.com for specific information regarding your order. I'd be happy to verify when your order will be shipping or if it has already shipped.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4704
Merit: 4213

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 07:02:19 AM

Thank you

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
redwine77

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:39:57 AM

Have had a couple good experiences with them now. Took about a week total to receive the products. Smooth transactions. Didn't acid test yet, but based on what I've heard I'm sure they're probably fine.
Hey amagi, any plans to carry palladium?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: