Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 05:47:50 PM

Update:

Received my order (arrived a few days ago but I was away from home). Perfect service yet again.

Thanks guys!

You are very welcome!

I have been unable to login to your website despite making 2 accounts - is this a problem that will be fixed soon?

In addition, how much do you charge for EU delivery?

This should now be corrected.

I am getting concerned because I put in an order for gold over a week ago, and it still has not shipped.  Is it normal for them to take this long to get out an order after it has been paid for?

We typically ship in 3-5 business days however we are settling into our new office and this has caused a few delays. If you have questions regarding a specific order please feel free to call or e-mail us.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 04:02:56 PM

Celebrate our 4th anniversary with us starting February 1st!

http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2014/01/29/amagi-metals-celebrates-4-year-anniversary-specials-silver/

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 05:35:23 PM

The affiliate banners are broken and I cannot access any of my usual account info after logging in to the affiliate part of the website. Any thoughts?

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 07:18:25 PM

The affiliate banners are broken and I cannot access any of my usual account info after logging in to the affiliate part of the website. Any thoughts?

The affiliate program is being restructured currently. If you have a balance you are looking to have paid out please contact us at support@amagimetals.com.

tim-tams

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:14:36 PM

The affiliate program is being restructured currently. If you have a balance you are looking to have paid out please contact us at support@amagimetals.com.

Will our balance carry over to the new setup? If so, I'm not worried about it. If not, then yes, I want it and I will contact you.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:49:37 PM

Will our balance carry over to the new setup? If so, I'm not worried about it. If not, then yes, I want it and I will contact you.

This depends on the final outcome of the changes in the program. However, a lot of affiliates are choosing to take or cash out their balance now.

tim-tams

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 11:04:11 PM

This depends on the final outcome of the changes in the program. However, a lot of affiliates are choosing to take or cash out their balance now.

Can I wait until that decision is made or will it be gone by then?

Also, slightly related, are you planning on offering payouts in Bitcoin? If not, you should tell the people in charge to consider it.

BTCHero

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:29:26 PM

Not that it really matters on 800 face but they are having a promotion later this month with free shipping on 10+ face.
btcwhiskey

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:06:46 PM

Hey amagi,  I placed an order yesterday for 1 oz gold and 2 10 oz bars of silver and I have never received a confirmation email, nor can I login to my amagi account anymore even after resetting the password.  What is goin on?  I have all my btc transaction details at your request.

Ps, finally got into the account.  But I never did get any email about my order.

Let's hope 2017 is better than 2016.
BTCHero

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:33:24 PM

Same issue here.  No email confirmation.  I sent them an email about it and they sent the confirmation promptly.

They really should get their website issues sorted out, but they are still my favorite.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:01:03 AM

Im having similar issues, I got onto my account, but it kept asking me to change my password, without a password change field available. I placed an order as a guest and received no confirmation email. I'm not worried about it as I know the order went through, but I figured I'd let you know.
Eb0la

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:24:53 PM

I am able to log into my account and place orders.. however I will hold off placing any new orders until things are cleared up just in case.  I still have one order waiting to ship.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 03:52:23 PM

Can I wait until that decision is made or will it be gone by then?

Also, slightly related, are you planning on offering payouts in Bitcoin? If not, you should tell the people in charge to consider it.

We are offering that currently, however it is more of a manual process.

Last time I was about to order your $100 bag of junk the premium was significantly less than now. Does this fluctuate?

Are you able to give a discount on lets say if I ordered $800 face?

Thanks.

Yes, absolutely. We can accommodate a discount via a phone call.
Not that it really matters on 800 face but they are having a promotion later this month with free shipping on 10+ face.

There price on the $100 was more than 1% lower than their price on $1.

I'd like to get that rate if I'm able.

The premiums do fluctuate on our products from time to time.
Hey amagi,  I placed an order yesterday for 1 oz gold and 2 10 oz bars of silver and I have never received a confirmation email, nor can I login to my amagi account anymore even after resetting the password.  What is goin on?  I have all my btc transaction details at your request.

Ps, finally got into the account.  But I never did get any email about my order.

Shoot us an e-mail at support@amagimetals.com. I'll send a confirmation e-mail your way.

salfter

Activity: 651

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

Im having similar issues, I got onto my account, but it kept asking me to change my password, without a password change field available. I placed an order as a guest and received no confirmation email. I'm not worried about it as I know the order went through, but I figured I'd let you know.

I can log in and add items to an order, but when I go to check out, I'm landing on the same page that you're getting.

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 06:47:21 PM

The moment is here. Amagi's first-ever, custom round.

Available for pre-order today: http://www.amagimetals.com/end-the-fed

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 06:48:10 PM

I can log in and add items to an order, but when I go to check out, I'm landing on the same page that you're getting.

Have you tried clearing cache or updating your password? This is happening sporadically and we can't isolate the cause. If you want to send details with your experience to support@amagimetals.com that would be appreciated!

salfter

Activity: 651

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:53:39 PM

Have you tried clearing cache or updating your password? This is happening sporadically and we can't isolate the cause. If you want to send details with your experience to support@amagimetals.com that would be appreciated!

Clearing the cache didn't help.  Changing passwords worked, though.  Maybe there was some change in password handling that invalidated the previous hash (new algorithm?)...but then you'd think I wouldn't have been able to log in.  Then again, there have also been some problems with people not being able to log in (ran across that myself a few weeks ago).

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:50:30 PM

Wow. Love at 1st sight!  Grin
Sheldor333

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:08:08 AM

Too bad I don't have any btc, I think this would be first place that I would spend it. Buy myself a couple of ounces of gold. It would be awesome.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 04:34:06 PM

We were hoping you all would feel that way! Smiley

Too bad I don't have any btc, I think this would be first place that I would spend it. Buy myself a couple of ounces of gold. It would be awesome.

There is no order too small or big and we do accept other payment methods!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: