Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
madpoet

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:14:58 PM

I didn't get an email but it did show as completed in the payment window and in my account I show it as Processing.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:04:03 PM

Order placed for some 2014 Eagles.  Best price I've seen, look forward to getting them.

Awesome! Thank you for your order.

After we place an order on your website were supposed to receive an order confirmation email right? I remember receiving one for my first order but for the last order I just placed I never received one. Does that mean my order never went through even though the bitcoins were transferred to you?

I didn't get an email but it did show as completed in the payment window and in my account I show it as Processing.

If you haven't received a confirmation e-mail, please send a request to support@amagimetals.com. We'll get a confirmation e-mail out to you right away. Thank you!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:48:48 PM

We've added the beautiful Armenian Noah's Ark Silver Coins and the brand new/very unique 1 oz Silver Suns of Liberty Bars in our inventory. These are available here:

http://www.amagimetals.com/latest-products/1-oz-2014-armenia-noah-s-ark-coin

http://www.amagimetals.com/latest-products/1-oz-silver-suns-of-liberty-bar-999-fine-silver

Proof-Like Rothbard, Mises, and Ron Paul Rounds are now available in a limited quantity.

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/1-ounce/rounds/1-oz-silver-murray-rothbard-round-proof-like

To hear the CEO/Stephen Macaskill's thoughts on Bitcoin, precious metals, etc be sure to look for released interviews in the near future with You, Me, and BTC as well as Let's Talk Bitcoin.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:12:33 PM

I looked your website and read your thread and iam very interested in buying 1 Gram Perth Gold Bar .9999 Fine Gold from your website but my concern is the shipping time for international orders is too much i mean i have to wait for over a month to get my order is something not so cool and secondly what about the shipping prices and also i can't see anywhere while doing the payments the option to pay with BTC as i would prefer to bay with btc not by cc what i see there is you guys accept credit cards and paypal please guide me through that Huh
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:11:33 PM

I looked your website and read your thread and iam very interested in buying 1 Gram Perth Gold Bar .9999 Fine Gold from your website but my concern is the shipping time for international orders is too much i mean i have to wait for over a month to get my order is something not so cool and secondly what about the shipping prices and also i can't see anywhere while doing the payments the option to pay with BTC as i would prefer to bay with btc not by cc what i see there is you guys accept credit cards and paypal please guide me through that Huh

Thank you for your interest in the 1 gram Pert Mint Gold Bars. USPS deliveries for international orders can take 2-6 weeks, however if your order total is over $250 and you are an international customer this may push shipping to Fedex which is 3-10 business days depending on customs in the country you reside.

Bitcoin is a payment option upon check-out just like credit card/paypal would be. We currently do not have the function to view prices in BTC on our website due to errors this was causing when making payment. We are releasing a brand new website in April that should allow for this function to work properly again and are very excited!

You can verify the usd/btc exchange rate being used here:

https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates

Feel free to e-mail us at support@amagimetals.com with any more questions.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 09:45:58 PM

We have a limited number of France and Swiss Gold Franc Coins in our inventory and they are beautiful! Check them out in the fractional gold section of our website and purchase yours before they are gone!

http://www.amagimetals.com/gold/fractional-gold/gold-swiss-20-franc-helvetia-coin

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 03:26:42 PM

We are trying to decide what kind of angle we'd like to take at the Cryptocurrency Convention since we'll be the oddballs who have not produced a crytpocurrency, but instead we're providing support around the infrastructure. Here are some initial thoughts we had when brainstorming some topics:

Why regulating Bitcoin won't work
Would establishing a gold-backed Bitcoin create more widespread adoption
Bitcoin: goldbugs vs. techies

Oh and if you haven't heard about the event in detail here's their press release: http://venturebeat.com/2014/03/03/the-first-ever-cryptocurrency-convention-set-to-explore-the-future-of-digital-currencies/

tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 04:00:04 PM

If anyone's interested in Amagi Metals, we have an interview with the CEO, Stephen Macaskill on the YMB Podcast, Episode 11. You can learn about what Bitcoin has done for him, his thoughts on alt-coins, his political views, and more. I hope it's acceptable for me to plug this here. If not, let me know.

Many thanks to anyone who listens and supports us!

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:06:15 AM

Amagi,

I placed an order of about $26,000 when I called and asked for any sort of discount they offered me none. I remember you guys said you would take care of us especially for large orders, can you provide any sort of discount?

If so who should I ask for when I call?

Thanks
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:15:05 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:24:54 PM by amagimetals

Amagi,

I placed an order of about $26,000 when I called and asked for any sort of discount they offered me none. I remember you guys said you would take care of us especially for large orders, can you provide any sort of discount?

Thanks

You were provided with free shipping and there were no fees associated with your payment method unlike credit card users. Plus, our premiums are some of the lowest available! I put in a suggestion with marketing to run a special for our Bitcoin customers in the near future.

madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:23:47 PM

Just wanted to chime in that my 2014 Eagles were shipped sealed in the mint tube.  Appreciate it!
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:20:02 AM

Amagi,

Thanks

that is a large order?

Yes.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:14:03 AM

That was about Tulving's minimum order, but according to reports, Tulving Company has bitten the dust and the owner is hiding.

What premiums does Amagi have for a bulk order of 90% U.S. silver? Like $10,000F/V

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 04:58:21 PM

Just wanted to chime in that my 2014 Eagles were shipped sealed in the mint tube.  Appreciate it!

Happy to hear you enjoyed your experience! Smiley

That was about Tulving's minimum order, but according to reports, Tulving Company has bitten the dust and the owner is hiding.

What premiums does Amagi have for a bulk order of 90% U.S. silver? Like $10,000F/V

We could do that at spot + $1.55 approximately. Please feel free to contact us at support@amagimetals.com if you have any further interest and I'll confirm the pricing.

precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 11:22:09 PM

How long do confirm emails take? Or is that the bitpay invoice? Paid for some silver in btc(first time, yay Smiley and it said paid, and got the invoice. I haven't gotten a confirm email from you guys and its at 6 confirms now. When should I start getting worried?

ryanmnercer

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:21:29 AM

How long do confirm emails take? Or is that the bitpay invoice? Paid for some silver in btc(first time, yay Smiley and it said paid, and got the invoice. I haven't gotten a confirm email from you guys and its at 6 confirms now. When should I start getting worried?

I never got an email. My status did change in their system though.

HOWEVER, I ordered Sunday March 16th, it's late int he evening Thursday March 20th and my order still says "Processing"... since bitcoin transfers almost immediately... I don't understand why 4 business days later my order hasn't shipped. Not making me feel very comfortable on my first order. I asked Monday and they replied to me Tuesday and said "We typically ship orders in 3-5 business days from the payment clearing date." I'm assuming payment clearing date is the bitcoins hitting them waiting for the bitcoins to convert to fiat... even still, 3-5 business days to ship is a bit excessive as I normally order my bullion from another company with credit and they ship same or next business day depending on when I get my order in.

Buy peptides with BTC
precrime3

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:24:41 AM

How do you check your status? I checked out as a guest, regretting it now lol. All I've got is a bitpay invoice, and a email from them after I made a account confirming that.

ryanmnercer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:27:40 AM

How do you check your status? I checked out as a guest, regretting it now lol. All I've got is a bitpay invoice, and a email from them after I made a account confirming that.

Ah, probably can't. I registered because I intend to be a semi-regular customer if they ship to bleed off excess bitcoin.

Buy peptides with BTC
precrime3

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:46:44 AM

UGH. Well lets just see. IF amagi ships, they earned my trust  Grin

ryanmnercer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:51:16 AM

UGH. Well lets just see. IF amagi ships, they earned my trust  Grin

I'm sure they will, it just seems like they want to have cash in hand before they ship anything. Which is kinda meh. I could understand if they were just starting up but I've seen them claim around the net they've done over a million in bitcoin transactions alone, they should be able to ship order as they come in, not several business days after the transaction settles. They either need to hire more staff or manage their finances a bit better. If I don't get an order out next business day for my business I have customers raising hell and legitimately threatening to go to a competitor.

Buy peptides with BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: