Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:36:21 AM

u plan to get some libertads?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:58:08 PM

I noticed Amagi started selling 1921 Morgan dollars, advertising them as "1 Oz"

https://www.amagimetals.com/morgan-dollar

Unless these are reproductions in a different size, they are not 1 ounce. Morgan dollars are .859 troy ounces total weight, which at .900 fineness is .773 troy ounces of silver. If they are reproductions this should be noted.

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:55:56 PM

I noticed Amagi started selling 1921 Morgan dollars, advertising them as "1 Oz"

https://www.amagimetals.com/morgan-dollar

Unless these are reproductions in a different size, they are not 1 ounce. Morgan dollars are .859 troy ounces total weight, which at .900 fineness is .773 troy ounces of silver. If they are reproductions this should be noted.

True enough... I've had great service from amagimetals, but I would love to start selling morgans/peace dollars at 1 ounce.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:07:10 AM

I've bought from them, good experience all around.
MGGB

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:24:17 PM

I am just about to place an order, it will be shipping to Canada via USPS, should I expect to have to pay brokerage fees, or any other fee upon delivery?  Just curious, it seems lately I have been getting dinged on almost every package I receive Angry.  I dont think i have ever had this happen with USPS though, only UPS.
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:42:17 PM

Sorry for the delay in my response, however, you'll have to check with your local USPS receiving office. From what I know you will not accrue any extra charges after the initial shipping charge you pay at check out. Feel free to give us a call if you run into any problems with your shipment. 1-800-882-8496

Have a great day!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:43:49 PM

Gold Dealer to Dump the Dollar
Broker Plans for 100% Crypto Currency by 2016

Denver, Colorado – August 15, 2014
Amagi Metals, an online dealer in precious metals and coins, announced today that they will stop taking US dollars for payment at the end of 2016.

Since the dollar was decoupled from gold in 1971, it has lost 97% of its value compared to the yellow metal and 83% of its domestic purchasing power, and the trend shows no signs of stopping. Both investors and foreign governments have begun to lose confidence in the dollar’s future...and so has Amagi Metals. Thus, Amagi has planned that by the end of 2016, the company will no longer accept US dollars or other “fiat” currencies. Instead, Amagi plans to be trading exclusively in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.

From its beginnings in 2010, Amagi Metals has advocated what CEO Stephen Macaskill calls a “sound money” philosophy for investors looking to preserve their wealth in the face of governments worldwide issuing massive amounts of currency with little or no relationship to its actual value. Macaskill has been a pioneering cryptocurrency advocate since 2012 and wants Amagi customers to be prepared for what may come of the dollar and other paper currencies around the world.

“We want to be a leader in the sound money movement,” Macaskill says. “With the adoption of cryptocurrencies increasing every day, their viability is virtually assured. History shows that paper currency, backed by nothing of value, will ultimately fail. It’s only a matter of time until no one will be accepting the dollar. By trading exclusively in cryptocurrencies, we’ll still be in business when that time comes.”

Amagi Metals has been accepting cryptocurrencies since November of 2012 with a major focus on Bitcoin. Bitcoin now accounts for over 40% of the company’s customer payments. It has been adopted by well-known companies around the globe like Overstock.com, Expedia, Dell and Newegg. Due to Bitcoin’s miniscule fees and fast transaction time, transacting in Bitcoin is more efficient than using credit cards or sending personal checks.

Amagi Metals sells gold and silver as ways to preserve wealth for sound money advocates who are wary of the dollar’s future and want a safe haven for their savings. Although many are skeptical about Bitcoin due to its recent volatility and uncertain regulatory future, cryptocurrency is a rapidly maturing technology that could present itself as another form of sound money similar to gold and silver.

In a recent interview on the Amagi Metals YouTube Channel, investment guru David Morgan, who has been seen on MSNBC and Fox Business, stated, “Obviously the world is trying to come up with an alternative to the top-down, banker driven financial system where power is concentrated. Cryptocurrencies are a very clear effort to combat this. It’s no wonder Amagi is rethinking their payment policies.”

Macaskill says that customers holding dollars or other fiat currency will still be able to do business with Amagi Metals on the company’s e-commerce store. “We will offer customers the ability to convert their fiat money to cryptocurrency on our website. They can then use it for purchases from us. Of course, that will be at the exchange rate at that time, whatever it may be.”

To find out more about Bitcoin or the company’s transition away from the dollar, visit Amagi’s Knowledge Center or contact them at support@amagimetals.com.

For further information, contact:
press@amagimetals.com
#######

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
kgo

Activity: 548

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:36:33 PM

I have visited your site and seen your prices. Let me say your prices are very good and, upon closer inspection of your reputation on the internet. I found only 1 complaint with the BBB (Better business bureau) Regarding Delivery problems which was resolved.

So i looked at your Shipping policies which are "Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of cleared payment."

I'm not sure if the 1 complaint had anything to do with this policy or not but i wanted to ask you why the HUGE timeframe on shipping?  I could see if you had Amazons Volume with sales...So why does it take 3-5 Days to even start the process?

I was so close to ordering silver Due to your great prices until i seen that policy. Shipping 3-5 after payment is ridiculous and no matter what your prices are i wouldn't buy. Why 3-5 Days what is the process that takes so long? Do you oversell what you have? Taking a nap before you ship? What?  Call me impatient or just call me an asshole but that's just me.

Sorry just had to speak my mind about this it just bothered the hell out of me. Maybe my complaint will make you scrutinize your policy?
Thanks

No offense intended to you or anyone else who complains about this, but have you ever ordered precious metals online before (with or without cryptocurrencies)? Everyone in the industry takes their time to ship product. Even big boys like APMEX and Provident. Unless you need to immediately make silver bullets to fend off impending werewolf attacks or plan to flip for a profit in 5 days, it's just something to get used to.
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 08:27:08 AM

I have visited your site and seen your prices. Let me say your prices are very good and, upon closer inspection of your reputation on the internet. I found only 1 complaint with the BBB (Better business bureau) Regarding Delivery problems which was resolved.

So i looked at your Shipping policies which are "Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of cleared payment."

I'm not sure if the 1 complaint had anything to do with this policy or not but i wanted to ask you why the HUGE timeframe on shipping?  I could see if you had Amazons Volume with sales...So why does it take 3-5 Days to even start the process?

I was so close to ordering silver Due to your great prices until i seen that policy. Shipping 3-5 after payment is ridiculous and no matter what your prices are i wouldn't buy. Why 3-5 Days what is the process that takes so long? Do you oversell what you have? Taking a nap before you ship? What?  Call me impatient or just call me an asshole but that's just me.

Sorry just had to speak my mind about this it just bothered the hell out of me. Maybe my complaint will make you scrutinize your policy?
Thanks

No offense intended to you or anyone else who complains about this, but have you ever ordered precious metals online before (with or without cryptocurrencies)? Everyone in the industry takes their time to ship product. Even big boys like APMEX and Provident. Unless you need to immediately make silver bullets to fend off impending werewolf attacks or plan to flip for a profit in 5 days, it's just something to get used to.

Our shipment processing time is usually (90% percent of total) 1 business day or the same day after the payment. In rare occasions (for orders over 5.000 USD at once) and on some special products, it may take up to 5 business days. However, I'm not telling Amagi's policy is wrong. That's normal in online precious metals business.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Skrillex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:02:02 AM

Lol i heard Amagi Metals dropped USD is that true
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:44:07 PM

They say they will in 2016 but I have doubts about whether they will follow through.
https://www.amagimetals.com/info/no-dollars-after-2016/

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:32:49 PM

I am just about to place an order, it will be shipping to Canada via USPS, should I expect to have to pay brokerage fees, or any other fee upon delivery?  Just curious, it seems lately I have been getting dinged on almost every package I receive Angry.  I dont think i have ever had this happen with USPS though, only UPS.

I did not have to pay any other fee for my silver, I did have to for my ant miners.
casadebitcoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:37:03 AM

Amagi Team,

Do you have any plans to add Palladium to your offers? If so, when will it be available and what types, rounds, bars, weights, etc.

Thanks!
BTCvFiat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:27:01 AM

Any updates about when (if?) the affiliate marketing program will return?

Tips? Reply/PM or send coins to:
BTC: 17hVfLh3AUWWqxzo2UeVDmevntSfpc2wqB - LTC: LTbyb2dPBsPMbs1sXT5db1wainGuJ61xSV - WDC: WjEvTJtj5QGNHzXSJCJLcRYJeHzaRhRGtM
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:02:55 PM

Any updates about when (if?) the affiliate marketing program will return?

Yes! You can sign up here. Thank you for your interest.

Amagi Team,

Do you have any plans to add Palladium to your offers? If so, when will it be available and what types, rounds, bars, weights, etc.

Thanks!

We're still looking for a supplier with great premiums on Palladium. Thank you for the suggestion!

They say they will in 2016 but I have doubts about whether they will follow through.
https://www.amagimetals.com/info/no-dollars-after-2016/

We will no longer be accepting fiat after the end of 2016!

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:37:09 PM

do you have any plan of adding a gold or silver physical bitcoin?
I think it would be great
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:08:09 AM

Gold Dealer to Dump the Dollar
Broker Plans for 100% Crypto Currency by 2016

Denver, Colorado – August 15, 2014
Amagi Metals, an online dealer in precious metals and coins, announced today that they will stop taking US dollars for payment at the end of 2016.

Since the dollar was decoupled from gold in 1971, it has lost 97% of its value compared to the yellow metal and 83% of its domestic purchasing power, and the trend shows no signs of stopping. Both investors and foreign governments have begun to lose confidence in the dollar’s future...and so has Amagi Metals. Thus, Amagi has planned that by the end of 2016, the company will no longer accept US dollars or other “fiat” currencies. Instead, Amagi plans to be trading exclusively in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.

From its beginnings in 2010, Amagi Metals has advocated what CEO Stephen Macaskill calls a “sound money” philosophy for investors looking to preserve their wealth in the face of governments worldwide issuing massive amounts of currency with little or no relationship to its actual value. Macaskill has been a pioneering cryptocurrency advocate since 2012 and wants Amagi customers to be prepared for what may come of the dollar and other paper currencies around the world.

“We want to be a leader in the sound money movement,” Macaskill says. “With the adoption of cryptocurrencies increasing every day, their viability is virtually assured. History shows that paper currency, backed by nothing of value, will ultimately fail. It’s only a matter of time until no one will be accepting the dollar. By trading exclusively in cryptocurrencies, we’ll still be in business when that time comes.”

Amagi Metals has been accepting cryptocurrencies since November of 2012 with a major focus on Bitcoin. Bitcoin now accounts for over 40% of the company’s customer payments. It has been adopted by well-known companies around the globe like Overstock.com, Expedia, Dell and Newegg. Due to Bitcoin’s miniscule fees and fast transaction time, transacting in Bitcoin is more efficient than using credit cards or sending personal checks.

Amagi Metals sells gold and silver as ways to preserve wealth for sound money advocates who are wary of the dollar’s future and want a safe haven for their savings. Although many are skeptical about Bitcoin due to its recent volatility and uncertain regulatory future, cryptocurrency is a rapidly maturing technology that could present itself as another form of sound money similar to gold and silver.

In a recent interview on the Amagi Metals YouTube Channel, investment guru David Morgan, who has been seen on MSNBC and Fox Business, stated, “Obviously the world is trying to come up with an alternative to the top-down, banker driven financial system where power is concentrated. Cryptocurrencies are a very clear effort to combat this. It’s no wonder Amagi is rethinking their payment policies.”

Macaskill says that customers holding dollars or other fiat currency will still be able to do business with Amagi Metals on the company’s e-commerce store. “We will offer customers the ability to convert their fiat money to cryptocurrency on our website. They can then use it for purchases from us. Of course, that will be at the exchange rate at that time, whatever it may be.”

To find out more about Bitcoin or the company’s transition away from the dollar, visit Amagi’s Knowledge Center or contact them at support@amagimetals.com.

For further information, contact:
press@amagimetals.com
#######

why wait? I already only accept BTC or LTC for payment.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:44:38 PM

why wait? I already only accept BTC or LTC for payment.
his enterprise is focused to bitcoiners and not bitcoiners,if he didn't accept FIAT he would lose many sells
your enterprise is bitcoiners focused
I don't think that anyone who wants to buy a phisycal bitcoin does not have some bitcoins
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:25:53 PM

do you have any bitcoin designed silver coin?
If not you are losing a good market share
I recommend you to sell one bitcoin model  Smiley
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 03:11:21 PM

Planning on only accepting bitcoins is a risky move, but with so many countries moving away from USD, this might be the way to go.
The idea that anyone takes fiat money, that can be increased or decreased in value depending on how much is printed, its a wonder anyone uses fiat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: